ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan St vs Northern Michigan

Jun 13, 2024
Watched some of this today on B10, boy I know it's early, but Michigan State looks very average! Izzo has been at MS for over 40 years, maybe a couple to many? Rutgers plays St John next week on the B10, should be interesting to see the young boys play.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Watched some of this today on B10, boy I know it's early, but Michigan State looks very average! Izzo has been at MS for over 40 years, maybe a couple to many? Rutgers plays St John next week on the B10, should be interesting to see the young boys play.
I watched a little of that game. I agree they do look average at best. Perhaps Izzy’s worse team in some time. The second team is very subpar. It’s going to be a very long BIG season for Mich St.

Speaking of Slick Rick - hearing St. John’s wasn’t happy about him going back to Lexington for the Kentucky event.

I watched a little of that game. I agree they do look average at best. Perhaps Izzy’s worse team in some time. The second team is very subpar. It’s going to be a very long BIG season for Mich St.
Why oh why are they predicted to finish in the top 5…specially 2nd or 3rd??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT