ADVERTISEMENT

Miami at Duke

bonefish1

All-American
Oct 4, 2004
Was interested to see Pack. Gotta say, he’s pretty solid. 3 3’s in the first 8 minutes. Would love to see them in the tourney.

Also, ACC is a different level of athlete and style than most of the B10. Gotta believe that has something to do with the conferences success in the tourney relative to the B10.

Was interested to see Pack. Gotta say, he’s pretty solid. 3 3’s in the first 8 minutes. Would love to see them in the tourney.

Also, ACC is a different level of athlete and style than most of the B10. Gotta believe that has something to do with the conferences success in the tourney relative to the B10.
If Pack had come here does he displace Braden as the starter or does he play the 2 and move Loyer to the 3 spot?

TCU taking Kansas to the woodshed early at Kansas.

TCU somewhat letting Kansas back in it with a couple of poor possessions to end the half......up 48-38 @ the break after being ahead 22.

For those who saw the Kansas/Kansas State game where they stopped the game during a KSU fast break because a Kansas player was down well behind the play......just over two minutes today, and TCU's Lampkin had a wide open lay-up.....apparently injured his ankle on his own on the way up, so he missed the lay-up and went down under the basket. Did the Big XII (minus II) officials stop the game?

Nope - Kansas gets a five on four possession until a charging call stopped the play.

TCU somewhat letting Kansas back in it with a couple of poor possessions to end the half......up 48-38 @ the break after being ahead 22.

For those who saw the Kansas/Kansas State game where they stopped the game during a KSU fast break because a Kansas player was down well behind the play......just over two minutes today, and TCU's Lampkin had a wide open lay-up.....apparently injured his ankle on his own on the way up, so he missed the lay-up and went down under the basket. Did the Big XII (minus II) officials stop the game?

Nope - Kansas gets a five on four possession until a charging call stopped the play.
Blue blood treatment

• Angry
Reactions: BoilerAndy
I LOVE Braden running this team over Nijel.

Nijel:
PTS. TRB. AST TO. 3PT%. 2PT%. MPG
11.6. 2.5 2 5. 1.7. .374. .44 30.5

Smith:
PTS . TRB. AST. TO. 3PT%. 2PT% MPG
9.9. 4.9. 4.3. 1.9. .455. .49. 29.2

The fact that we aren't great at shooting. Those extra rebounds could determine a W vs. L. Along with his Assist to TO and the most important 900k to sign vs. an offer from a great school/program.

I LOVE Braden running this team over Nijel.

Nijel:
PTS. TRB. AST TO. 3PT%. 2PT%. MPG
11.6. 2.5 2 5. 1.7. .374. .44 30.5

Smith:
PTS . TRB. AST. TO. 3PT%. 2PT% MPG
9.9. 4.9. 4.3. 1.9. .455. .49. 29.2

The fact that we aren't great at shooting. Those extra rebounds could determine a W vs. L. Along with his Assist to TO and the most important 900k to sign vs. an offer from a great school/program.
cheaper too

Good to see Duke pull it out. Hopefully they win ACC. Could be instrumental for an one seed eventually.

No way. Braden is a true point guard. Pack is a tiny 2 guard.
I just watched the GBI interview with Jerry Sichting. I guess it might have been like the 79 team with Brian Walker at PG with smallish Sichting at the 2. I don’t know if I would start Pack over Loyer either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT