ADVERTISEMENT

Malik Hall

I really hope we get him! I'm ready to give Painter all the credit and praise his ability to land this top 50 recruit (not sarcastic, I really hope it happens haha)!

Boiler up!

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
I agree, if he would commit the day after Gillis, that would be monumental. Something special could be happening at Purdue, especially with the football team. Get on board the train Malik!
You can tell that there is a change going on with the program. Based off of who Matt is recruiting and comments Treed has made, we are going to see a completely different offense I think this season and forward.

It would just be fantastic to add Malik to the mix of something special like you said.

You can tell that there is a change going on with the program. Based off of who Matt is recruiting and comments Treed has made, we are going to see a completely different offense I think this season and forward.

It would just be fantastic to add Malik to the mix of something special like you said.
I think the different offense "look" has more to due with the evolution of Purdue during the budget increase and the adaptability to what was already at Purdue and surrounding that player with the best players in play for creating a team...that and the shortened shot clock. Matt has always adapted, even though it is sometimes missed. This team will take on a face to maximize what Purdue can offer today...and evolve as needed down the road

AND... tomorrow never knows.

Garth+Brooks+-+If+Tomorrow+Never+Comes.jpg

FWIW Malik liked my tweet response that he looked perrrfect in gold and black.

If you go to his twitter page and click the likes tab, you can see that he liked almost every single pro Purdue response. Would love to lock him in now. All of my hype has been going to football, landing Gillis and Hall to go with IT would have me just as jacked for basketball.

If you go to his twitter page and click the likes tab, you can see that he liked almost every single pro Purdue response. Would love to lock him in now. All of my hype has been going to football, landing Gillis and Hall to go with IT would have me just as jacked for basketball.

I couldn't handle high expectations and hype in both major sports!

Reactions: delarno
Thompson, Gillis, Hall, Newman and Timme would be insane.

Not very likely, but we would take them all.

Don't we have 5 openings?
I really hate to say this because Lord knows I want Timme to come to Purdue, but I'm afraid we have no chance with him. A buddy of mine has a kid playing sports at JJ Pearce HS and his son was screwing around before a summer workout with Timme and a coupke other kids. He asked him point black if he was gonna go to Purdue and he told us Drew said, "Man I'm not going to Purdue, probably Texas Tech or (I can't remember the other Texas school he named)."

Sorry to be a buzz kill but that came right from Drew himself.

Reactions: Boilermaker24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT