ADVERTISEMENT

Larry Elder defends George Zimmerman, killer of Treyvon Martin

Dude, you will never admit you're wrong and when people call you out you deflect. You're a racist punk and that is why people don't like you.
Lol and he still won’t admit he was wrong. The cult has a death grip on his brain.

JFC , how many times have you asked this and been answered? Names we apparently can't use on here anymore you used ad nauseam .
Nope, I stopped using Gumbo and Sambo when the mods deleted my post. The context that I used it wasn’t racist but they felt otherwise. I now call them black traitors.

Nope, I stopped using Gumbo and Sambo when the mods deleted my post. The context that I used it wasn’t racist but they felt otherwise. I now call them black traitors.
Didn’t you just tell me a few hours ago that immature people on here resort to name calling? You’re doing exactly that here. You’re the perfect example of how democrats win elections. If it weren’t for the stupid, they’d have no base. This is sad, man.

Reactions: Crayfish57
BNI I like you but your calling Black Republicans Sambos, Gumbos is like calling them Uncle Tom. Just because a Black has a different view doesn’t make them less Black or a sellout. I think all of us on here myself included would be better toning it down a little
Now they’re “black traitors” according to him. He told me earlier that name calling was immature and then he started name calling a few hours later. Smh

Reactions: BSIT
Didn’t you just tell me a few hours ago that immature people on here resort to name calling? You’re doing exactly that here. You’re the perfect example of how democrats win elections. If it weren’t for the stupid, they’d have no base. This is sad, man.
I’ve said this several times. I’m talking about fellow posters calling each other names. I’ve been called boy on here several times.

I’ve said this several times. I’m talking about fellow posters calling each other names. I’ve been called boy on here several times.
And you still can’t acknowledge that you were dead wrong about the border patrol. Maybe you wouldn’t get called names if you were smarter and made sense. Arrogant or ignorant?

It was racist when you used those terms
Not in the context that I used it. If you read the book, “Uncle Tom’s Cabin” by Harriet Beecher Stowe you will find out that Gumbo & Sambo were fictional characters in the book that were the actual traitors that told the slave master where the runaway slaves were hiding. The character in the book, Uncle Tom did not tell where the slaves were hiding and was killed. Since the book’s release in the 1800s, the people started, for some reason, switch the names around. Then Uncle Tom became the term, we are used to hearing, for blacks that traitors to other blacks. I was just trying to be accurate. I now use the term black traitors for those folks.

BNI I like you but your calling Black Republicans Sambos, Gumbos is like calling them Uncle Tom. Just because a Black has a different view doesn’t make them less Black or a sellout. I think all of us on here myself included would be better toning it down a little
First of all, if you you read my response to Crayfish, Uncle Tom was actually the not the black traitor in Harriet Beecher Stowe’s book, “Uncle Tom’s Cabin”. The characters Gumbo and Sambo were the actual black traitors. I was just trying to be accurate.

As far as black republicans, I have no beef with black republicans. I may not agree with their politics but most aren’t black traitors. Up until the 1960s most blacks, particularly in the south were Republican. MLK was Republican. The black traitors are a minority with folks like Candace Owens, Diamond Silk, Larry Elder etc. Most black conservatives are like Michael Steele, Alan Keyes, JC Watts to name a few. When you have black people similar to the aforementioned black traitors saying the the jury got it right in the Ahmad Arbery case, I’m sorry I have to call you out.

First of all, if you you read my response to Crayfish, Uncle Tom was actually the not the black traitor in Harriet Beecher Stowe’s book, “Uncle Tom’s Cabin”. The characters Gumbo and Sambo were the actual black traitors. I was just trying to be accurate.

As far as black republicans, I have no beef with black republicans. I may not agree with their politics but most aren’t black traitors. Up until the 1960s most blacks, particularly in the south were Republican. MLK was Republican. The black traitors are a minority with folks like Candace Owens, Diamond Silk, Larry Elder etc. Most black conservatives are like Michael Steele, Alan Keyes, JC Watts to name a few. When you have black people similar to the aforementioned black traitors saying the the jury got it right in the Ahmad Arbery case, I’m sorry I have to call you out.
Lol so if you don’t agree with fellow blacks, they’re black traitors? And I highly doubt any of them care when you call them out. An idiot who can never admit when he’s wrong calling people out has literally zero impact on those people.

Did the border patrol use whips?

I saw the videos clearly showing border agents whipping Haitians with the reins. You guys probably deny lynchings ever happened in this country.
Lol still believing this one after being proven wrong. And you wonder why you get called names…

Lol so if you don’t agree with fellow blacks, they’re black traitors? And I highly doubt any of them care when you call them out. An idiot who can never admit when he’s wrong calling people out has literally zero impact on those people.

Did the border patrol use whips?
I’ve already explain this. I don’t care what views they when it comes to issues fiscally, gay/lesbian, pro life etc. But when it comes to racial issues, blacks should be in unison. This is the reason most blacks do not like Justice Clarence Thomas. This is a black man that got into Yale along with Dr. Ben Carson and Dr. Henry Louis Gates through an affirmative action program. Since then Thomas ruled against affirmative action among other black issues every chance he got. Thomas is a perfect example of a black traitor. There are also blacks that agree with the Ahmad Arbery jury that convicted the 3 man that lynched him.

About the border, yes the Haitians were whipped.

I’ve already explain this. I don’t care what views they when it comes to issues fiscally, gay/lesbian, pro life etc. But when it comes to racial issues, blacks should be in unison. This is the reason most blacks do not like Justice Clarence Thomas. This is a black man that got into Yale along with Dr. Ben Carson and Dr. Henry Louis Gates through an affirmative action program. Since then Thomas ruled against affirmative action among other black issues every chance he got. Thomas is a perfect example of a black traitor. There are also blacks that agree with the Ahmad Arbery jury that convicted the 3 man that lynched him.

About the border, yes the Haitians were whipped.
When will you think for yourself? DHS finds no evidence of whipping. See below. Do you understand at all why people call you names? There are things put right in front of you and you refuse to look at them and admit you were wrong. Once your masters feed you the narrative, you swallow and smile. Have some pride and stop letting democrats and the media own your brain. Another narrative proven false but of course the stupid like you still stand by it and believe it.

When will you think for yourself? DHS finds no evidence of whipping. See below. Do you understand at all why people call you names? There are things put right in front of you and you refuse to look at them and admit you were wrong. Once your masters feed you the narrative, you swallow and smile. Have some pride and stop letting democrats and the media own your brain. Another narrative proven false but of course the stupid like you still stand by it and believe it.

Even if they were whipped would have it been because they were black or from breaking the law?

I saw the videos clearly showing border agents whipping Haitians with the reins. You guys probably deny lynchings ever happened in this country.
Did DHS miss the videos that you supposedly saw? Do you have secret evidence? You guys probably still believe that they were whipped even when there was no evidence showing that it happened.

Would love to see BNI call Tyrus a traitor/sambo/gumbo/uncle tom in person. We can dream can't we?

With that being said, MLK was no good being a Republican. How much longer will his statues be around?

Reactions: Chris P Bacon
Not in the context that I used it. If you read the book, “Uncle Tom’s Cabin” by Harriet Beecher Stowe you will find out that Gumbo & Sambo were fictional characters in the book that were the actual traitors that told the slave master where the runaway slaves were hiding. The character in the book, Uncle Tom did not tell where the slaves were hiding and was killed. Since the book’s release in the 1800s, the people started, for some reason, switch the names around. Then Uncle Tom became the term, we are used to hearing, for blacks that traitors to other blacks. I was just trying to be accurate. I now use the term black traitors for those folks.
BS

Did DHS miss the videos that you supposedly saw? Do you have secret evidence? You guys probably still believe that they were whipped even when there was no evidence showing that it happened.
Dude, nobody is thinking of talking about the Haitians anymore. Something is seriously wrong with you.

How is that BS?
It is your twisted view of how it is OK to be a racist as long as it is OK by you somehow. I personally could care less. You are free to be whomever and whatever you want just quit asking or 100 time show you are a racist. That is just one reason.

Dude, nobody is thinking of talking about the Haitians anymore. Something is seriously wrong with you.
Dude, why did the Department of Homeland Security just release this report then stating that the Haitians weren’t whipped?

And just because you’re not thinking or talking about the Haitians anymore, doesn’t make you less wrong. Here’s the report you can’t or won’t read. Maybe you wouldn’t get called names all the time by people if you weren’t so arrogant, ignorant and divisive. That Democrat cult you’re in is impenetrable and a nasty one.

This is undeniably false. You've gone up and swallowed the narrative of your cult and keep going back for more. Sad you are unable to think for yourself outside of what your masters tell you.
How do you know it is false? What black person have you talked to about Clarence Thomas? What black talk radio station have you tuned into?

And this is exactly why no one takes your "all black people" comments seriously. Samuel L Jackson..... who has been called Sam Jackson at times .. Even I know that. Wow, thanks I guess for outing yourself.
Sam Jackson went unhinged? Again what are you talking about? What does Sam Jackson have to do with Clarence Thomas?

Also I never said all black people don’t like Clarence Thomas. I said most.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT