ADVERTISEMENT

Larry Elder defends George Zimmerman, killer of Treyvon Martin

Man, how many times you and I have to go through this. Treyvon Martin DID NOT ATTACK Zimmerman. Treyvon was walking from the store to his father’s crib. Out comes this wanna be cop and confronts Martin instead of calling the real police. There is a reason the police never hired him by the way. While talking to the 911 operator Zimmerman follows Treyvon. The 911 operator told Zimmerman to stand down. Martin and Zimmerman get into a fight, Zimmerman pulls out a gun and kills Martin. He disobeyed 911 orders and he ended up killing someone. Then uses what I talked about before, stand your ground defense. I told y’all that these stand your ground laws don’t work for black people whether they are the victim like in Treyvon’s case or the one defending themselves. After this case Zimmerman proved what a POS he really is being arrested and investigated in several police run ins including domestic violence.
Sorry, but the ONLY person that claims Zimmerman attacked Martin is Martin's girlfriend because of what she claims she heard over the phone. Other witnesses say the opposite. They say Zimmerman was walking away and Martin attacked Zimmerman from behind. So, are you going to believe the person that only heard something, or are you going to believe those that saw what happened?

As a jive neighborhood watch captain his JOB is to report suspicious activity that is it. At first he did when he called 911. However, the 911 operator told him to stand down and wait for the officers. The watch captains have no arrest powers. Real perpetrators carry weapons. That is why they are not suppose to go after the alleged perpetrator. Zimmerman confronted Martin and probably grabbed his arm. Martin probably jerked his arm away. They argue and fight ensued. Yeah Treyvon probably got the best of him and Zimmerman like a coward would shot Treyvon. To me, when you start the fight you lose all protection of self-defense. If it wasn't for the stand your ground law, perhaps Zimmerman would have been convicted. Yeah I saw the pictures. That is point of fighting. You beat the sh*t out of the person you are fighting. Martin was probably 15 to 20 years younger.
Several points of assumption on your part here, all of which you need to be true for your point of view to be valid.

First of all, Zimmerman is half Mexican and half German. Yes of color but not how you are trying to put it. Anyhow, you don't seem to understand a neighborhood watchman does not confront individuals. They are not trained. They are not even trained or considered security guards. They are just someone like you and me that live in the neighborhood LOOKING for suspicious activity. If I was a neighborhood watchman like Zimmerman, since I'm not a trained police officer or even a security guard I would not even want to be seen by anyone that I see suspiciously walking in the neighborhood. I would lay low, call 911 and wait for the police. That is all I'm supposed to do. What happened that night is a perfect example of what I'm taking about. A non-trained wanna be police officer not knowing how follow simple instructions and not knowing how to apprehend and individual. Even for the sake of argument that Zimmerman was justified in shooting Martin, Zimmerman because of his lack of training and following instructions put himself in the position to have to using deadly force. Martin was no burglar. Just walking back from the convenience store with the items he bought.

Perhaps if Martin did start the fight maybe he was standing his ground according to the Florida law. He doesn't who this ne'er do well approaching him at night. He has no uniform or badge.

Just like the Arbury case. You see someone suspicious you call the police. You don't approach these folks. Real criminals carry weapons and will shoot you. If someone is carrying a 25" TV down the street. Leave them be and call the police.

You say that Zimmerman had the right to confront someone he did not recognize who was looking shady. What does looking shady mean? Martin was just a black kid walking home. This case, Arbury and others is the reason why blacks despise racial profiling. Almost certain leads to someone harassed or getting killed.
YOU DON'T KNOW THAT HE CONFRONTED HIM!!! You're assuming it!

So what? Is he a person of color or not? Or, only in the case when the POC is the perceived victim?

Wasn't Obama's mom white? Isn't Kam Harris' mom white? But.....but....both of them are considered black? Correct ?
Yes, Obama’s mother was white. Harris’ mother was actually from India. They and society consider them black.

It's taken somewhat out of context to say he was "defending" Zimmerman. In a way he did, but he didn't directly say that Zimmerman was innocent. He didn't say that at all in fact. He was saying he wanted people to be pro active like Zimmerman was and that if people weren't committing so many crimes in minority neighborhoods you wouldn't have an incident like what happened with Zimmerman.

Probably not the best way to go about it, but the sentiment he was trying to portray is correct.
Bullsh*t.

Yes, Obama’s mother was white. Harris’ mother was actually from India. They and society consider them black.

Then, by your logic, why isn't Zimmerman considered Hispanic?
I'll tell you why: Because the liberal narrative needs to paint him as white in order to sell the racism story.

Sorry, but the ONLY person that claims Zimmerman attacked Martin is Martin's girlfriend because of what she claims she heard over the phone. Other witnesses say the opposite. They say Zimmerman was walking away and Martin attacked Zimmerman from behind. So, are you going to believe the person that only heard something, or are you going to believe those that saw what happened?
There were no witnesses that saw what happened prior to the fight. If the my said that they were lying. The residences did not start looking until they heard the fight. I don’t even think Zimmerman’s story himself said that he was attacked from behind. How are you going to be attacked from behind when you are confronting someone.

Then, by your logic, why isn't Zimmerman considered Hispanic?
I'll tell you why: Because the liberal narrative needs to paint him as white in order to sell the racism story.
Perhaps. But I can’t speak for Hispanics.

It doesn't matter, don't you understand that. But to address your question it was a bi-racial man, half Hispanic and half white.
Would it matter if Zimmerman were half black or all black? Would you still consider it an act of racism?

Because that's what you're saying right? That Zimmerman is a white man who hunted down and killed Martin for the sole reason of Martin being black?

There were no witnesses that saw what happened prior to the fight. If the my said that they were lying. The residences did not start looking until they heard the fight. I don’t even think Zimmerman’s story himself said that he was attacked from behind. How are you going to be attacked from behind when you are confronting someone.
Maybe there weren't witnesses, but according to this reenactment, there was an anonymous police source that said the version where Trayvon attacked Zimmerman from behind and was beating his head into the ground was confirmed by witnesses.

Maybe there weren't witnesses, but according to this reenactment, there was an anonymous police source that said the version where Trayvon attacked Zimmerman from behind and was beating his head into the ground was confirmed by witnesses.

That is total BS. If that was the the witness would have been subpoena to testify. Again I don’t recall Zimmerman himself saying that he was attacked from behind. Even in this so-called reenactment, Zimmerman turns around and then they fight.

That is total BS. If that was the the witness would have been subpoena to testify. Again I don’t recall Zimmerman himself saying that he was attacked from behind. Even in this so-called reenactment, Zimmerman turns around and then they fight.

Wait....wait....I thought Zimmerman walked up and shot Martin once he saw he was black?

Wasn't that the only reason Zimmerman (a Hispanic man) shot Martin...because he was out hunting black people that night?

Wait....wait....I thought Zimmerman walked up and shot Martin once he saw he was black?

Wasn't that the only reason Zimmerman (a Hispanic man) shot Martin...because he was out hunting black people that night?
Who said Zimmerman walked to him and shot him because he was black? The answer is no one.

You did, several times.

Did Zimmerman shoot Martin because he was black? Yes or no?
Not once did I say that Zimmerman walked to Martin and shot him. I always said that they fit into a fight and Zimmerman shot him.

Zimmerman profiled him because he was black and wearing a hoodie. Then he disobeyed police orders and went looking for him instead of waiting for police to arrive.

Not once did I say that Zimmerman walked to Martin and shot him. I always said that they fit into a fight and Zimmerman shot him.

Zimmerman profiled him because he was black and wearing a hoodie. Then he disobeyed police orders and went looking for him instead of waiting for police to arrive.

So, the fact that Martin was black had nothing to do with him being shot? Correct?

Because, as you state, he was profiled for being black, but he wasn't shot for being black.
(no wonder Zimmerman won the court case).

So, the fact that Martin was black had nothing to do with him being shot? Correct?

Because, as you state, he was profiled for being black, but he wasn't shot for being black.
(no wonder Zimmerman won the court case).
You are either dense or you like to play games. The bottom line is yes he was killed because he was black because a ne’er do well profiled him because he was black. Then the fought and then he killed him. If Zimmerman did not profile Martin, Martin would have walked through the apartment complex with the Skiddles and drink to his home in the same complex.

You are either dense or you like to play games. The bottom line is yes he was killed because he was black because a ne’er do well profiled him because he was black. Then the fought and then he killed him. If Zimmerman did not profile Martin, Martin would have walked through the apartment complex with the Skiddles and drink to his home in the same complex.

Profiling someone because they're black and shooting someone because they're black are two completely different circumstances.
How do you know Zimmerman wouldn't have done the same thing if it was a white or Hispanic guy walking through the neighborhood at night (in an area where they had been a number of recent burglaries) wearing a hoody, potentially trying to conceal identity?

What you conveniently leave out is that Martin was beating up Zimmerman, and potentially putting his life in danger.

Profiling someone because they're black and shooting someone because they're black are two completely different circumstances.
How do you know Zimmerman wouldn't have done the same thing if it was a white or Hispanic guy walking through the neighborhood at night (in an area where they had been a number of recent burglaries) wearing a hoody, potentially trying to conceal identity?

What you conveniently leave out is that Martin was beating up Zimmerman, and potentially putting his life in danger.
Boy you are dense. It is unnerving. First of all if that was a white dude walking through the neighborhood Zimmerman would not have stopped him. If Zimmerman would not have stopped Martin, because he was black, Zimmerman would there would not have been a confrontation leading to a shooting. So again, yes he shot Martin because he was black. This is simple. Why does this bother you so much. You induce so much time and effort to deny racism in every topic about race. Racism is simple. There is no rocket science to it. Perhaps the anti-CRT folks are right. You may have been that kid that the anti-CRT folks say may hate themselves because they learned what white people have done to others. Whatever is your problem, tough stuff get over it. Just let it go.

Boy you are dense. It is unnerving. First of all if that was a white dude walking through the neighborhood Zimmerman would not have stopped him. If Zimmerman would not have stopped Martin, because he was black, Zimmerman would there would not have been a confrontation leading to a shooting. So again, yes he shot Martin because he was black. This is simple. Why does this bother you so much. You induce so much time and effort to deny racism in every topic about race. Racism is simple. There is no rocket science to it. Perhaps the anti-CRT folks are right. You may have been that kid that the anti-CRT folks say may hate themselves because they learned what white people have done to others. Whatever is your problem, tough stuff get over it. Just let it go.

Ok, so now your changing your opinion? It's OK to have an opinion, but just don't talk out of both sides of your mouth. Be prepared to support your opinion with data/stats, etc . Because if your opinion is just your opinion, then it's unlikely that many people are going to agree with you.

But, let me rephrase a couple of things for you:
1) According to you, if Obama is considered black even though one parent is white and one is black, then Zimmerman is Hispanic.
2) You have no idea what so ever what Zim would have done if Martin were white.
3) Zim didn't shoot Martin because he was black. Zim shot Martin because he feared for his life. Martin being black had nothing to do with it.

Ok, so now your changing your opinion? It's OK to have an opinion, but just don't talk out of both sides of your mouth. Be prepared to support your opinion with data/stats, etc . Because if your opinion is just your opinion, then it's unlikely that many people are going to agree with you.

But, let me rephrase a couple of things for you:
1) According to you, if Obama is considered black even though one parent is white and one is black, then Zimmerman is Hispanic.
2) You have no idea what so ever what Zim would have done if Martin were white.
3) Zim didn't shoot Martin because he was black. Zim shot Martin because he feared for his life. Martin being black had nothing to do with it.
I don't know why I engage with you. You are not satisfied until you hear what you want to hear.

1) Hispanic or Latino is very broad. If you have any Hispanic/Latinos friends they will tell there are white Hispanic/Latinos and black or afro Hispanic/Latinos. I'm not Hispanic/Latinos, therefore I cannot speak on what they would call someone like Zimmerman, Hispanic/Latinos or white. As far as Obama, from the black perspective a large percentage of bi-racial blacks consider themselves black. However, for the most part it is based on the whether that person is on the darker shade or lighter shade. Number 2, society puts them in a particular category also. Haven't you heard of the "One drop rule". I know you hate to hear this because in your world, racism doesn't exist. But during Jim Crow, a person was considered black if they had "one drop" of black blood. (Don't let any young white kids see this as they may have nightmares for the rest of their lives). Anyhow, since Obama is on the brown or darker shade, most people and apparently himself identify as being black. On the flip side, remember the actress/singer back in the day named Carol Channing. Her paternal grandmother was black. Channing was so light skinned, as a teenager she decided to "pass", as the term was called, for white most likely to further her career. Because of white privilege, that you don't believe exist, some very light skinned blacks and Hispanics/Latinos for that matter try to "pass" as white in order to advance their careers or fit in socially.

The bottom line it is not according to me, it is a combination of society and the person themselves on how they want to be identified.

2) We all know if Martin was white that Zimmerman would not have stopped the kid. Those who see otherwise is in denial.

3) Not going go through that again with you.

I don't know why I engage with you. You are not satisfied until you hear what you want to hear.

1) Hispanic or Latino is very broad. If you have any Hispanic/Latinos friends they will tell there are white Hispanic/Latinos and black or afro Hispanic/Latinos. I'm not Hispanic/Latinos, therefore I cannot speak on what they would call someone like Zimmerman, Hispanic/Latinos or white. As far as Obama, from the black perspective a large percentage of bi-racial blacks consider themselves black. However, for the most part it is based on the whether that person is on the darker shade or lighter shade. Number 2, society puts them in a particular category also. Haven't you heard of the "One drop rule". I know you hate to hear this because in your world, racism doesn't exist. But during Jim Crow, a person was considered black if they had "one drop" of black blood. (Don't let any young white kids see this as they may have nightmares for the rest of their lives). Anyhow, since Obama is on the brown or darker shade, most people and apparently himself identify as being black. On the flip side, remember the actress/singer back in the day named Carol Channing. Her paternal grandmother was black. Channing was so light skinned, as a teenager she decided to "pass", as the term was called, for white most likely to further her career. Because of white privilege, that you don't believe exist, some very light skinned blacks and Hispanics/Latinos for that matter try to "pass" as white in order to advance their careers or fit in socially.

The bottom line it is not according to me, it is a combination of society and the person themselves on how they want to be identified.

2) We all know if Martin was white that Zimmerman would not have stopped the kid. Those who see otherwise is in denial.

3) Not going go through that again with you.
I don’t know why you engage at all. Rome (the US) is literally crumbling and you just want to talk about Zimmerman And Elder. You and your rants a just pathetic race bating.

I don’t know why you engage at all. Rome (the US) is literally crumbling and you just want to talk about Zimmerman And Elder. You and your rants a just pathetic race bating.
I'm just responding to bonefish1's rants he keeps bringing up over and over a gain.

I'm just responding to bonefish1's rants he keeps bringing up over and over a gain.

I'm just trying to make you understand, for once in your life, that not everything that happens to someone is because of the color of their skin.

I'm just trying to make you understand, for once in your life, that not everything that happens to someone is because of the color of their skin.
I’m trying to make you understand that racism still exist. Even the past few days we got border control agents on horses whipping Haitian refugees at the border. That is racist and unacceptable.

That was my point. I think you offer some really good points in your posts most of the time but this topic………..

I’m trying to make you understand that racism still exist. Even the past few days we got border control agents on horses whipping Haitian refugees at the border. That is racist and unacceptable.

I know racism exists. But every situation that involves a white person and a black person isn't racism.

You're so blinded by your search for racism, that you don't see the Haitian refugees disobeying orders, running from the agents, not complying, etc. Do you really think the patrol agents were trying to round them up because they're black or because they're breaking the law?

Last edited:
Reactions: guidelinesa2
I know racism exists. But every situation that involves a white person and a black person is racism.

You're so blinded by your search for racism, that you don't see the Haitian refugees disobeying orders, running from the agents, not complying, etc. Do you really think the patrol agents were trying to round them up because they're black or because they're breaking the law?
Rounding them up is one thing. Whipping them is another particularly with children around.

There are literally photos of them getting whipped, bro.
Im waiting for your picture posts. The photos by the media show an agent riding on a horse. The "whip" in the picture is the reins of the horse being ridden by the agent. Of course you know that Teddy, dont you? You and your lib friends are pathetic. Show us your photos, Teddy.

As was asked of Teddy, B, show us your photos. or admit you are wrong.
Just watch the news. They’ve been showing it all week. Psaki and the Biden have been answering tough questions about this all week. Where have you been?

Im waiting for your picture posts. The photos by the media show an agent riding on a horse. The "whip" in the picture is the reins of the horse being ridden by the agent. Of course you know that Teddy, dont you? You and your lib friends are pathetic. Show us your photos, Teddy.
Nobody said that they were using lassos. Yes, there were using the the reins to whip these folks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT