ADVERTISEMENT

Larry Elder defends George Zimmerman, killer of Treyvon Martin

Sam Jackson went unhinged? Again what are you talking about? What does Sam Jackson have to do with Clarence Thomas?

Also I never said all black people don’t like Clarence Thomas. I said most.
You don't even know what one of the most famous Black actors said yet you somehow think you know what "most" black people think.

Yup, you're outed. And full of it.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Was on twitter bit a go.
Since you won't tell us, I looked it up. Samuel L. Jackson ripped Clarence Thomas a new one. How in your mind does that debunk what I said that MOST blacks, and apparently including Samuel L. Jackson, do not like Clarence Thomas?

Since you won't tell us, I looked it up. Samuel L. Jackson ripped Clarence Thomas a new one. How in your mind does that debunk what I said that MOST blacks, and apparently including Samuel L. Jackson, do not like Clarence Thomas?
Why should I do the work for you? That is the problem with liberals. And the whole thing debunks your meager assumption on what most blacks think because you didn't even know what a predominant one thought/said.

Basically this just continues to prove that you in no way shape or form should be taken seriously nor do you speak for "most blacks".

Why should I do the work for you? That is the problem with liberals. And the whole thing debunks your meager assumption on what most blacks think because you didn't even know what a predominant one thought/said.

Basically this just continues to prove that you in no way shape or form should be taken seriously nor do you speak for "most blacks".
He does not speak for “most blacks” and even when you do the work for him, he ignores it if it proves him and the divisive narrative he’s pushing false. See the “whips” and border patrol hoax. He still believes they used whips, even after the DHS said there’s no evidence present that they did. You’re dealing with someone who has the intelligence of a speed bump chained to the Democrat party.

Dude, are we having an adult conversation, or do you just want to play games? Do you know how many Sam Jacksons are out there? The actor's name is Samuel L. Jackson. And believe me, there is only one Samuel L. Jackson. Just tell us how Samuel L. Jackson debunked my statement. If not, I'll move on to some other jacked up topic.

Dude, are we having an adult conversation, or do you just want to play games? Do you know how many Sam Jacksons are out there? The actor's name is Samuel L. Jackson. And believe me, there is only one Samuel L. Jackson. Just tell us how Samuel L. Jackson debunked my statement. If not, I'll move on to some other jacked up topic.
Even after I expanded on who it was, you still had no idea. So as I have said repeatedly, there is no way you can speak for "most blacks" when you don't even know what the predominant ones are saying.

It's stunning that it is taking you this long to get it. Or you are just purposely being ignorant to try and avoid the egg all over your face.

Even after I expanded on who it was, you still had no idea. So as I have said repeatedly, there is no way you can speak for "most blacks" when you don't even know what the predominant ones are saying.

It's stunning that it is taking you this long to get it. Or you are just purposely being ignorant to try and avoid the egg all over your face.
For one thing, I don't fool with Twitter. Secondly, don't you realize that what Samuel L. Jackson said actually substantiates what I've been saying as he hates Clarence Thomas?

For one thing, I don't fool with Twitter. Secondly, don't you realize that what Samuel L. Jackson said actually substantiates what I've been saying as he hates Clarence Thomas?
And you still miss (okay deflect) the point. You said "most blacks" but the point is, which is stunning that it needs explained, you literally had no idea what he said. You didn't even need to go to twitter to see it which is what I did. What he said is moot now because we are and have been talking about how you supposedly represent "most blacks" but don't.

As I said you are either incredibly ignorant or purposely deflecting to not get egg on your face. Just admit what we already know now, you have no idea what "most blacks" think and you're just talking out of your ass.

Reactions: tearsforfears
And you still miss (okay deflect) the point. You said "most blacks" but the point is, which is stunning that it needs explained, you literally had no idea what he said. You didn't even need to go to twitter to see it which is what I did. What he said is moot now because we are and have been talking about how you supposedly represent "most blacks" but don't.

As I said you are either incredibly ignorant or purposely deflecting to not get egg on your face. Just admit what we already know now, you have no idea what "most blacks" think and you're just talking out of your ass.
He’s ignorant and arrogant about his ignorance. Ask him about the border patrol and whips story. He still believes they used whips, so funny. Slave to the narrative.

He doesn’t speak for “most blacks” because we aren’t as unintelligent as he is.

He’s ignorant and arrogant about his ignorance. Ask him about the border patrol and whips story. He still believes they used whips, so funny. Slave to the narrative.

He doesn’t speak for “most blacks” because we aren’t as unintelligent as he is.
Wait he still believes the whole whips thing even though that is even more widely debunked? Good Lord.

Reactions: tearsforfears

No, you missed the point. What he said about Thomas corroborates what I’ve been saying all along. Most blacks don’t don’t like him.

Wait he still believes the whole whips thing even though that is even more widely debunked? Good Lord.
Yep. The cult won’t let him believe anything different. After I linked two separate articles saying it wasn’t true as well as the DHS report, he said “About the border, yes the Haitians were whipped.”

Ignorant, arrogant, very dumb or all of the above? He flat out ignores facts and won’t acknowledge when he’s wrong, it’s incredible.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
I’m trying to make you understand that racism still exist. Even the past few days we got border control agents on horses whipping Haitian refugees at the border. That is racist and unacceptable.
This was proven to be false. Why won’t you admit you were wrong? Should I link the DHS report again that says whips weren’t used?

“I lie?” says the biggest liar on the board. Bidenville is a dangerous place. You’re allowed only certain thoughts and you lie no matter what to preserve the narrative.

I saw the videos clearly showing border agents whipping Haitians with the reins. You guys probably deny lynchings ever happened in this country.
“I’m telling y’all. This dude ain’t wrapped too tight” says the dumb guy who can’t see things and won’t acknowledge facts that go against the Democrat party narrative.

Trayvon Martin shouldn't have attacked Zimmerman and tried to kill him by slamming his head against the concrete. Zimmerman had the right to defend himself.

Trayvon Martin shouldn't have attacked Zimmerman and tried to kill him by slamming his head against the concrete. Zimmerman had the right to defend himself.
Treyvon had the right to defend himself also. Zimmerman approached Treyvon first who was going home from the store.

Treyvon had the right to defend himself also. Zimmerman approached Treyvon first who was going home from the store.
Approaching is not attacking. Police reports state that Martin attacked Zimmerman. Yeh, Zimmerman was getting the worst of it which is why he was able to defend himself.

Approaching is not attacking. Police reports state that Martin attacked Zimmerman. Yeh, Zimmerman was getting the worst of it which is why he was able to defend himself.
We've been through this 100 times. It is attacking when you are told by the police dispatch to stand down, the cops are on their way. As a police wanna-be, ne'er do well, Zimmerman failed to do what he was told. Guys like Zimmerman try to impress and be heroes. Instead, Zimmerman got a good butt wuppin' and took another man's life in the process. If he would have left Treyvon alone, Treyvon would have gone home. Zimmerman would have been still driving around the neighborhood aimlessly looking for trouble.

We've been through this 100 times. It is attacking when you are told by the police dispatch to stand down, the cops are on their way. As a police wanna-be, ne'er do well, Zimmerman failed to do what he was told. Guys like Zimmerman try to impress and be heroes. Instead, Zimmerman got a good butt wuppin' and took another man's life in the process. If he would have left Treyvon alone, Treyvon would have gone home. Zimmerman would have been still driving around the neighborhood aimlessly looking for trouble.
Do you feel it justified that Treyvon attacked George because George didn’t do what he was told?

Do you feel it justified that Treyvon attacked George because George didn’t do what he was told?
Where are you right wingers getting this stuff from? What do you mean “justified that Treyvon attacked George because George didn’t do what he was told”. First of all, Treyvon didn’t attack Treyvon. Who said that Treyvon told Zimmerman what to do? Zimmerman? Y’all are quick to believe Zimmerman’s story because in your minds, white folks can’t do no wrong. Treyvon can’t speak for himself. They got into a fight mutually. Like I said, unadvisedly, Zimmerman went and found Treyvon. Perhaps Treyvon was defending himself. He doesn’t know who this fool is with no badge or authority coming after him. Being a wus, like Zimmerman was, during the fight pulled out his piece and shot Treyvon.

Where are you right wingers getting this stuff from? What do you mean “justified that Treyvon attacked George because George didn’t do what he was told”. First of all, Treyvon didn’t attack Treyvon. Who said that Treyvon told Zimmerman what to do? Zimmerman? Y’all are quick to believe Zimmerman’s story because in your minds, white folks can’t do no wrong. Treyvon can’t speak for himself. They got into a fight mutually. Like I said, unadvisedly, Zimmerman went and found Treyvon. Perhaps Treyvon was defending himself. He doesn’t know who this fool is with no badge or authority coming after him. Being a wus, like Zimmerman was, during the fight pulled out his piece and shot Treyvon.
Alright thanks for clearing this up. I wasn’t there to know these things. Appreciate your insight on this situation.

First, Zimmerman is Hispanic, not white.
Second, there'd been a number of car break-ins and other things happening in the neighborhood that initiated them creating a neighborhood watch group and GZ volunteering for it.
Unfortunately, because of what had been going on in the neighborhood, a black kid, with his hoodie up, walking through there by himself at night, is going to raise some suspicion. Is it profiling, sure. We all profile.
Treyvon girlfriend and witnesses reported what happened and it wasn't GZ attacking Martin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT