ADVERTISEMENT

Larry Elder defends George Zimmerman, killer of Treyvon Martin

BNIBoiler

All-American
Jun 10, 2018
Why would a black person vote for this self hating clown? And y’all wonder why I call these folks Gumbo/Sambos.

Then he takes a page from his mentor, President Chump. He is now laying the ground work already that there may be shenanigans in the recall election process.

Last edited:
Why would a blacks person vote for this self hating clown? And y’all wonder why I call these folks Gumbo/Sambos.

Then he takes a page from his mentor, President Chump. He is now laying the ground work already that there may be shenanigans in the recall election process.

Self hating?

If anyone is self hating , it's the side that sides with mob justice over the rule of law and order. You need rich white liberals tell you your life matters?

Larry Elder doesn't need my wasp boomer neighbors to tell him his life matters.

Larry Elder is a nationally syndicated talk show host who grew up in South Central. You hate him because he grew up in the hood for real and is still more successful than you.

He left the plantation. Thats why you hate him.

Self hating?

If anyone is self hating , it's the side that sides with mob justice over the rule of law and order. You need rich white liberals tell you your life matters?

Larry Elder doesn't need my wasp boomer neighbors to tell him his life matters.

Larry Elder is a nationally syndicated talk show host who grew up in South Central. You hate him because he grew up in the hood for real and is still more successful than you.

He left the plantation. Thats why you hate him.
I hate him and the rest of the Gambo/Sambo ilk because they hate black people. Anyone who would defend a jackass like George Zimmerman is a POS. If you are black and defend this guy, you are the lowest of lowest.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
I hate him and the rest of the Gambo/Sambo ilk because they hate black people. Anyone who would defend a jackass like George Zimmerman is a POS. If you are black and defend this guy, you are the lowest of lowest.
GZ didn't murder Martin. He shot him in self defense. Martin attacked him and Zimmerman defended himself. You might not like the story, but that's the facts.

So anyone who doesn’t agree with your views is someone to hate. Truth doesn’t matter, facts don’t matter. BNI is judge and jury.

GZ didn't murder Martin. He shot him in self defense. Martin attacked him and Zimmerman defended himself. You might not like the story, but that's the facts.
Man, how many times you and I have to go through this. Treyvon Martin DID NOT ATTACK Zimmerman. Treyvon was walking from the store to his father’s crib. Out comes this wanna be cop and confronts Martin instead of calling the real police. There is a reason the police never hired him by the way. While talking to the 911 operator Zimmerman follows Treyvon. The 911 operator told Zimmerman to stand down. Martin and Zimmerman get into a fight, Zimmerman pulls out a gun and kills Martin. He disobeyed 911 orders and he ended up killing someone. Then uses what I talked about before, stand your ground defense. I told y’all that these stand your ground laws don’t work for black people whether they are the victim like in Treyvon’s case or the one defending themselves. After this case Zimmerman proved what a POS he really is being arrested and investigated in several police run ins including domestic violence.

The 911 operator told Zimmerman to stand down. Martin and Zimmerman get into a fight...
You skipped right over some very important details in this part right here. Ya know...the part as to why Zimmerman was acquitted. But we all understand why you left that part out. Its always the details that matter that you conveniently leave out.

You skipped right over some very important details in this part right here. Ya know...the part as to why Zimmerman was acquitted. But we all understand why you left that part out. Its always the details that matter that you conveniently leave out.
Ok, tell us. Why was that POS acquitted? What did I leave out?

Man, how many times you and I have to go through this. Treyvon Martin DID NOT ATTACK Zimmerman. Treyvon was walking from the store to his father’s crib. Out comes this wanna be cop and confronts Martin instead of calling the real police. There is a reason the police never hired him by the way. While talking to the 911 operator Zimmerman follows Treyvon. The 911 operator told Zimmerman to stand down. Martin and Zimmerman get into a fight, Zimmerman pulls out a gun and kills Martin. He disobeyed 911 orders and he ended up killing someone. Then uses what I talked about before, stand your ground defense. I told y’all that these stand your ground laws don’t work for black people whether they are the victim like in Treyvon’s case or the one defending themselves. After this case Zimmerman proved what a POS he really is being arrested and investigated in several police run ins including domestic violence.

So, what do you think happened? Do you think Zimmerman attacked TM or the other way around? I have no doubt Z confronted him, but as the neighborhood watch captain, that was his job.

Did you see the pictures and injuries and witness accounts of what happened? TM was slamming Zimmerman's head on the concrete and dropping MMA style elbows on his face.
Zimmerman may have been getting his ass kicked, but at that point, if you're Zimmerman and you have a gun, what are you expected to do?

So, what do you think happened? Do you think Zimmerman attacked TM or the other way around? I have no doubt Z confronted him, but as the neighborhood watch captain, that was his job.

Did you see the pictures and injuries and witness accounts of what happened? TM was slamming Zimmerman's head on the concrete and dropping MMA style elbows on his face.
Zimmerman may have been getting his ass kicked, but at that point, if you're Zimmerman and you have a gun, what are you expected to do?
As a jive neighborhood watch captain his JOB is to report suspicious activity that is it. At first he did when he called 911. However, the 911 operator told him to stand down and wait for the officers. The watch captains have no arrest powers. Real perpetrators carry weapons. That is why they are not suppose to go after the alleged perpetrator. Zimmerman confronted Martin and probably grabbed his arm. Martin probably jerked his arm away. They argue and fight ensued. Yeah Treyvon probably got the best of him and Zimmerman like a coward would shot Treyvon. To me, when you start the fight you lose all protection of self-defense. If it wasn't for the stand your ground law, perhaps Zimmerman would have been convicted. Yeah I saw the pictures. That is point of fighting. You beat the sh*t out of the person you are fighting. Martin was probably 15 to 20 years younger.

As a jive neighborhood watch captain his JOB is to report suspicious activity that is it. At first he did when he called 911. However, the 911 operator told him to stand down and wait for the officers. The watch captains have no arrest powers. Real perpetrators carry weapons. That is why they are not suppose to go after the alleged perpetrator. Zimmerman confronted Martin and probably grabbed his arm. Martin probably jerked his arm away. They argue and fight ensued. Yeah Treyvon probably got the best of him and Zimmerman like a coward would shot Treyvon. To me, when you start the fight you lose all protection of self-defense. If it wasn't for the stand your ground law, perhaps Zimmerman would have been convicted. Yeah I saw the pictures. That is point of fighting. You beat the sh*t out of the person you are fighting. Martin was probably 15 to 20 years younger.

That's an awful lot of speculation on your part as to what happened. We have no idea what actually happened during the confrontation. All we know is that Zimmerman was getting pummeled and apparently feared that if he didn't stop the beating, he might not survive it.
But, your insinuation that Zimmerman started the fight is purely speculation on your part.
How do you know Martin didn't attack him first?
Keep in mind, there had been a series of break ins and thefts recently in that neighborhood so Zimmerman had the right to confront someone he didn't recognize who was looking shady. (let's not lose sight of the fact that Zimmerman is a person of color......)

Zimmerman was a neighborhood watch man. Martin was a hood.

Listen to Elder, I think he knows a thing or two about good and bad in the hood, unlike you.

That's an awful lot of speculation on your part as to what happened. We have no idea what actually happened during the confrontation. All we know is that Zimmerman was getting pummeled and apparently feared that if he didn't stop the beating, he might not survive it.
But, your insinuation that Zimmerman started the fight is purely speculation on your part.
How do you know Martin didn't attack him first?
Keep in mind, there had been a series of break ins and thefts recently in that neighborhood so Zimmerman had the right to confront someone he didn't recognize who was looking shady. (let's not lose sight of the fact that Zimmerman is a person of color......)
First of all, Zimmerman is half Mexican and half German. Yes of color but not how you are trying to put it. Anyhow, you don't seem to understand a neighborhood watchman does not confront individuals. They are not trained. They are not even trained or considered security guards. They are just someone like you and me that live in the neighborhood LOOKING for suspicious activity. If I was a neighborhood watchman like Zimmerman, since I'm not a trained police officer or even a security guard I would not even want to be seen by anyone that I see suspiciously walking in the neighborhood. I would lay low, call 911 and wait for the police. That is all I'm supposed to do. What happened that night is a perfect example of what I'm taking about. A non-trained wanna be police officer not knowing how follow simple instructions and not knowing how to apprehend and individual. Even for the sake of argument that Zimmerman was justified in shooting Martin, Zimmerman because of his lack of training and following instructions put himself in the position to have to using deadly force. Martin was no burglar. Just walking back from the convenience store with the items he bought.

Perhaps if Martin did start the fight maybe he was standing his ground according to the Florida law. He doesn't who this ne'er do well approaching him at night. He has no uniform or badge.

Just like the Arbury case. You see someone suspicious you call the police. You don't approach these folks. Real criminals carry weapons and will shoot you. If someone is carrying a 25" TV down the street. Leave them be and call the police.

You say that Zimmerman had the right to confront someone he did not recognize who was looking shady. What does looking shady mean? Martin was just a black kid walking home. This case, Arbury and others is the reason why blacks despise racial profiling. Almost certain leads to someone harassed or getting killed.

Zimmerman was a neighborhood watch man. Martin was a hood.

Listen to Elder, I think he knows a thing or two about good and bad in the hood, unlike you.
That is why you are a racist Marxist. You see Martin as a hood. I see him as a 17 year old black kid walking home with items he bought from the local convenience store. How was Martin a "hood" in your Marxist mind? Not all black people are "hoods".

That is why you are a racist Marxist. You see Martin as a hood. I see him as a 17 year old black kid walking home with items he bought from the local convenience store. How was Martin a "hood" in your Marxist mind? Not all black people are "hoods".

You side with Martin because he is black and he was killed by a guy named Zimmerman.

End of story.

You side with Martin because he is black and he was killed by a guy named Zimmerman.

End of story.
Perhaps you don't side with Martin because he was black. You already called him "hood" because that is how you see him. It is called cultural conditioning. We all are cultural conditioned that white is superior and black is inferior. Therein lies the problem. Y'all don't empathize with black people because you haven't been around or want to be around black people.

What if you are black and didn't vote for Biden? Do you hate all black people that don't think exactly like you do?
No, I don’t hate black people that don’t think like I do. I told y’all before I have no problems with black conservatives. Blacks have always been conservative by the way. They may be fiscally conservative, against abortion, the gay community etc. but socially more mainstream particularly when it comes to racial issues. I like Michael Steele, Colin Powell, Condoleeza Rice etc. It is that small population of the aforementioned Gumbo/Sambos that I don’t like. Elder Owens, Peterson, Officer Tatum and the rest. These people do not like black people. They don’t like being black. Y’all have to understand that these folks are opportunists. Some of them are getting paid to do what they do. These people what white people used to call these type people “good Negroes”. These are the black people that make white people comfortable. They say things that whites people want to hear. For example, the kneeling NFL players. That hit a nerve with a lot of conservative whites. Faux News get people like former NFL players like Herschel Walker to go on the air to counter this. This same group of blacks people don’t want to take down the confederate flag and monuments that is very offensive to blacks. They go against everything black people, conservative or progressive care about. They have said many dumb and inaccurate stuff about slavery. No empathy for the black police shooting victims and on and on. This select group, again not all black conservatives, are sell outs and some benefit financially.

Last edited:
Perhaps you don't side with Martin because he was black. You already called him "hood" because that is how you see him. It is called cultural conditioning. We all are cultural conditioned that white is superior and black is inferior. Therein lies the problem. Y'all don't empathize with black people because you haven't been around or want to be around black people.
Maybe they were both knuckleheads.

Reactions: Joetboiler
Why would a blacks person vote for this self hating clown? And y’all wonder why I call these folks Gumbo/Sambos.

You say sambo .. congrats .. you’re both ass holes

Last edited:

Zimmerman wasn't white either.

Martin picked a fight with the wrong guy and got shot. The only reason you heard about it was because it was an election year which is political shakedown season on the left.

You are the freak who is attack the black guy in this thread, not me.

You are aware Hillary Clinton lost Milwaukee and Wayne counties by more votes than she lost Wisconsin and Michigan right?

you think democrats care about people on the south side of Chicago ? And before you answer .. I’m not a Republican 😁

Reactions: BoilerMadness
Zimmerman wasn't white either.

Martin picked a fight with the wrong guy and got shot. The only reason you heard about it was because it was an election year which is political shakedown season on the left.

You are the freak who is attack the black guy in this thread, not me.
Zimmerman’s mother is Latino and father is German. His father was a judge somewhere if I remember right.

Zimmerman’s mother is Latino and father is German. His father was a judge somewhere if I remember right.
1) my ex girlfriend would say “what the **** is Latino dude I’m not a man.” 2) so his blood changes his intent? If he were 100% Latin would it have been ok?

the problem with race theory is that it seeks to ignore the role of class.. pay no attention to the man behind the gated community curtain.. it’s not him who oppressed you when he outsourced your job .. it’s all white people 👻

You are aware Hillary Clinton lost Milwaukee and Wayne counties by more votes than she lost Wisconsin and Michigan right?

you think democrats care about people on the south side of Chicago ? And before you answer .. I’m not a Republican 😁
Do the Republicans?

Clinton won Milwaukee County in 2016.

Do the Republicans?

Clinton won Milwaukee County in 2016.
My fault.. the difference In votes between what Obama got and what she got in 2016 was greater than the amount she lost those states by..

she got 43,000 fewer votes in Milwaukee county than Obama did. She lost Wisconsin by 27,000..

Republicans do as little for black people as democrats do. Probably less harmful. But they don’t pretend to do anything for those communities .. Democratic elites do

im not a Republican ;)

Reactions: Boilermaker03
First of all, Zimmerman is half Mexican and half German. Yes of color but not how you are trying to put it. Anyhow, you don't seem to understand a neighborhood watchman does not confront individuals. They are not trained. They are not even trained or considered security guards. They are just someone like you and me that live in the neighborhood LOOKING for suspicious activity. If I was a neighborhood watchman like Zimmerman, since I'm not a trained police officer or even a security guard I would not even want to be seen by anyone that I see suspiciously walking in the neighborhood. I would lay low, call 911 and wait for the police. That is all I'm supposed to do. What happened that night is a perfect example of what I'm taking about. A non-trained wanna be police officer not knowing how follow simple instructions and not knowing how to apprehend and individual. Even for the sake of argument that Zimmerman was justified in shooting Martin, Zimmerman because of his lack of training and following instructions put himself in the position to have to using deadly force. Martin was no burglar. Just walking back from the convenience store with the items he bought.

Perhaps if Martin did start the fight maybe he was standing his ground according to the Florida law. He doesn't who this ne'er do well approaching him at night. He has no uniform or badge.

Just like the Arbury case. You see someone suspicious you call the police. You don't approach these folks. Real criminals carry weapons and will shoot you. If someone is carrying a 25" TV down the street. Leave them be and call the police.

You say that Zimmerman had the right to confront someone he did not recognize who was looking shady. What does looking shady mean? Martin was just a black kid walking home. This case, Arbury and others is the reason why blacks despise racial profiling. Almost certain leads to someone harassed or getting killed.

So, you're only allowed to call a person a POC if it suits the situation? What a very lefty, lib view you have.
Is Kamala Harris a POC even though she's only 1/2 black? What about Obama?
If Zimmerman is 1/2 Hispanic, why is he not considered a POC?

I think what you're trying to say is that people can only be considered POC if it's in the context of a left, liberal, democrat narrative. In which Zimmerman would be considered a white German instead of 1/2 Hispanic in this situation.

No, I don’t hate black people that don’t think like I do. I told y’all before I have no problems with black conservatives. Blacks have always been conservative by the way. They may be fiscally conservative, against abortion, the gay community etc. but socially more mainstream particularly when it comes to racial issues. I like Michael Steele, Colin Powell, Condoleeza Rice etc. It is that small population of the aforementioned Gumbo/Sambos that I don’t like. Elder Owens, Peterson, Officer Tatum and the rest. These people do not like black people. They don’t like being black. Y’all have to understand that these folks are opportunists. Some of them are getting paid to do what they do. These people what white people used to call these type people “good Negroes”. These are the black people that make white people comfortable. They say things that whites people want to hear. For example, the kneeling NFL players. That hit a nerve with a lot of conservative whites. Faux News get people like former NFL players like Herschel Walker to go on the air to counter this. This same group of blacks people don’t want to take down the confederate flag and monuments that is very offensive to blacks. They go against everything black people, conservative or progressive care about. They have said many dumb and inaccurate stuff about slavery. No empathy for the black police shooting victims and on and on. This select group, again not all black conservatives, are sell outs and some benefit financially.

There you go again, acting like the mouthpiece of black America.
"They go against everything black people....." Well, apparently not.

No, you're wrong again BNI. Any man/woman of color who voted for Biden is owned and permanently down on the plantation, and still unable to think for themselves. Remember, Biden's love of the KKK and it's leader Byrd.

Sorry, but a fight today involves shootings. You know...like Chicago, NY, Detroit, Indy.

Black on Black crime doesn't count though.
And just like Floyd, Trey was no a saint. He just happened to be at his fathers because he was in trouble at home.

Trayvon had been suspended several times during his school years, usually for minor trouble. His last suspension, for having marijuana residue in a bag, led his father to take the teen from Miami to his home in Sanford, Fla., for a few days as punishment.

And just like Floyd, Trey was no a saint. He just happened to be at his fathers because he was in trouble at home.

Trayvon had been suspended several times during his school years, usually for minor trouble. His last suspension, for having marijuana residue in a bag, led his father to take the teen from Miami to his home in Sanford, Fla., for a few days as punishment.

If you look at Martin's Facebook posts and pix, he was a wannbe gang banging drug dealer. Something tells me he would have accomplished this goal.

Reactions: purduepat1969

Whooo. Smoking marijuana. Big time criminal. There y’all go again, demonizing the victim. I bet you half the posters on this board had kids that done similar stuff like Treyvon. You can’t tell some of y’all never smoked marijuana in high school. Did not know marijuana warranted a death penalty. I wouldn’t call being sent to his father as punishment. To me that is a good thing. At least he had seemingly good parents even though they weren’t together anymore.

Zimmerman was acquitted in a court of law. If you want mob justice, move somewhere in Africa or the Middle East. And I'm assuming you would say the same thing about OJ Simpson that you do about Zimmerman?

• Love
Reactions: Boiler Buck
There you go again, acting like the mouthpiece of black America.
"They go against everything black people....." Well, apparently not.
I know you won’t, but you really need to be around and actually talk to blacks people more. You also need to listen more to black talk radio. In particular, Joe Madison, the Black Eagle on SiriusXM Ch 126 from 5am to 9am Central time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT