ADVERTISEMENT

Larry Elder defends George Zimmerman, killer of Treyvon Martin

Zimmerman was acquitted in a court of law. If you want mob justice, move somewhere in Africa or the Middle East. And I'm assuming you would say the same thing about OJ Simpson that you do about Zimmerman?
So I take you agree with the verdict? You agree that it was self defense to disobey the 911 operator and follow the Martin? Then with no arrest powers or training confront someone who you suspect is up to no good. Get your ass whupped and shoot to kill.

So I take you agree with the verdict? You agree that it was self defense to disobey the 911 operator and follow the Martin? Then with no arrest powers or training confront someone who you suspect is up to no good. Get your ass whupped and shoot to kill.
It was not up to me to decide. I wasn't on the jury and I didn't see all of the evidence presented to the jury. You still haven't answered my question about whether you consider OJ to be a POS as well? Because he pretty much wrote a book admitting to the crime while not truly confessing. And made money off of it...

Reactions: bonefish1
Whooo. Smoking marijuana. Big time criminal. There y’all go again, demonizing the victim. I bet you half the posters on this board had kids that done similar stuff like Treyvon. You can’t tell some of y’all never smoked marijuana in high school. Did not know marijuana warranted a death penalty. I wouldn’t call being sent to his father as punishment. To me that is a good thing. At least he had seemingly good parents even though they weren’t together anymore.

Zimmerman didn't shoot Martin for smoking weed, walking with his hoodie on or any other related reason. He shot Martin in self defense because Martin was beating the hell out of him and he feared for his life.

I’m
It was not up to me to decide. I wasn't on the jury and I didn't see all of the evidence presented to the jury. You still haven't answered my question about whether you consider OJ to be a POS as well? Because he pretty much wrote a book admitting to the crime while not truly confessing. And made money off of it...
You avoided the question. But you want me to answer yours.

At the time of the of the murders, I never thought of OJ as a POS. I watched him play when I was a kid and admired his talent. I do agree with the verdict along with most blacks. That doesn’t mean I agree that OJ didn’t commit the murders. I agree with the verdict because the defense exposed the LA police department as racist. I believe the defense proved that Det. Mark Furman along with others was a racist and planted some of that evidence. I don’t believe that OJ alone killed his ex-wife and friend. I kinda believe he may have hired someone to kill them. Perhaps went to the site to make sure it was done. For him to do it himself the timeline did not match up. Plus the infamous glove didn’t fit.

Zimmerman didn't shoot Martin for smoking weed, walking with his hoodie on or any other related reason. He shot Martin in self defense because Martin was beating the hell out of him and he feared for his life.
Yeah but y’all always bring up their past to somehow justify what happened.

I’m

At the time of the of the murders, I never thought of OJ as a POS. I watched him play when I was a kid and admired his talent. I do agree with the verdict along with most blacks. That doesn’t mean I agree that OJ didn’t commit the murders. I agree with the verdict because the defense exposed the LA police department as racist. I believe the defense proved that Det. Mark Furman along with others was a racist and planted some of that evidence. I don’t believe that OJ alone killed his ex-wife and friend. I kinda believe he may have hired someone to kill them. Perhaps went to the site to make sure it was done. For him to do it himself the timeline did not match up. Plus the infamous glove didn’t fit.

Do you also believe 9/11 was a government conspiracy?

C'mon man....anyone with even 1/10 of a brain knows OJ murdered his wife and her friend. The evidence is overwhelming. Race had nothing to do with it.

Martin was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Should Zimmerman have engaged him, maybe not.
But, once Martin had the upper hand in the fight, Zimmerman felt he was left with no choice.
Martin wasn't shot because he was black. He was shot because Zimmerman didn't have a way out of the situation.

Zimmerman confronted Martin and probably grabbed his arm. Martin probably jerked his arm away. They argue and fight ensued. Yeah Treyvon probably got the best of him and Zimmerman like a coward would shot Treyvon. To me, when you start the fight you lose all protection of self-defense. If it wasn't for the stand your ground law, perhaps Zimmerman would have been convicted. Yeah I saw the pictures. That is point of fighting. You beat the sh*t out of the person you are fighting. Martin was probably 15 to 20 years younger.
You have NO IDEA what happened and you're all pissed off at the world, based on what you speculated MAY have happened. You're making yourself look like the biggest racist on the board.

Did you ever consider that GZ may have followed him, so when the cops came, he could point him out. Perhaps Martin didn't like being followed and started the confrontation? You don't KNOW that it didn't happen that way, yet you're angry at the world for NO REAL REASON. Whether you realize it or not, you're being manipulated by the Dems & MSM, since the Dems NEED 90% of the Black vote and they're only going to get it, if Blacks feel oppressed.

What did Obama & the Dems do for Blacks in this country, when they held power for 8 years? NOTHING...

Last edited:
No, I don’t hate black people that don’t think like I do. I told y’all before I have no problems with black conservatives. Blacks have always been conservative by the way. They may be fiscally conservative, against abortion, the gay community etc. but socially more mainstream particularly when it comes to racial issues. I like Michael Steele, Colin Powell, Condoleeza Rice etc. It is that small population of the aforementioned Gumbo/Sambos that I don’t like. Elder Owens, Peterson, Officer Tatum and the rest. These people do not like black people. They don’t like being black. Y’all have to understand that these folks are opportunists. Some of them are getting paid to do what they do. These people what white people used to call these type people “good Negroes”. These are the black people that make white people comfortable. They say things that whites people want to hear. For example, the kneeling NFL players. That hit a nerve with a lot of conservative whites. Faux News get people like former NFL players like Herschel Walker to go on the air to counter this. This same group of blacks people don’t want to take down the confederate flag and monuments that is very offensive to blacks. They go against everything black people, conservative or progressive care about. They have said many dumb and inaccurate stuff about slavery. No empathy for the black police shooting victims and on and on. This select group, again not all black conservatives, are sell outs and some benefit financially.
How do you feel about Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson?

Certainly not to BLM. Have they ever been in Chicago to try to stop the carnage?

They only come around when there's an opportunity to get some time in front of the camera.

Ever notice that when 80 people are shot (99% of whom are black) on a summer weekend in Chicago, there's barely a peep from the media. But as soon as a cop shoots a blacks man, all hell breaks loose.
BLM doesn't care about black on black crime, they only care if there's an opportunity to push their agenda and the lefty/lib/dem narrative.

Reactions: BoilerMadness
Why would a blacks person vote for this self hating clown? And y’all wonder why I call these folks Gumbo/Sambos.

Then he takes a page from his mentor, President Chump. He is now laying the ground work already that there may be shenanigans in the recall election process.
Wonder what you call this Dem trifecta Mayor? She really is protecting her Black residents

Sorta like the disclaimer on mutual funds that say "past performance is no guarantee of future results". But there is a strong correlation that past performance does impact future results.

Do you also believe 9/11 was a government conspiracy?

C'mon man....anyone with even 1/10 of a brain knows OJ murdered his wife and her friend. The evidence is overwhelming. Race had nothing to do with it.
C'mon man. Everyone with 1/10 of a brain knows that Zimmerman murdered Treyvon Martin and should have been convicted.

Martin was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Should Zimmerman have engaged him, maybe not.
But, once Martin had the upper hand in the fight, Zimmerman felt he was left with no choice.
Martin wasn't shot because he was black. He was shot because Zimmerman didn't have a way out of the situation.
Martin was profiled for being black and wearing a hoodie. That is why hoodies were the thing after that happen. That insident was a perfect example on why profiling is dangerous. A 17 year old kid was killed because of it justified or not.

Wonder what you call this Dem trifecta Mayor? She really is protecting her Black residents
She checked all the boxes for the Left to elect her:
-- Black - check
-- Female - check
-- Gay - check

It seems like the only criteria missing from the Left's checklist is COMPETENCE. They seem to avoid that like the plague.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57 and BSIT
Martin was profiled for being black and wearing a hoodie. That is why hoodies were the thing after that happen. That insident was a perfect example on why profiling is dangerous. A 17 year old kid was killed because of it justified or not.
You bought into the Dem/MSM marketing pitch.
-- Black guy kills Black guy -- meh.
-- Black guy kills White guy -- meh.
-- White guy kills Black guy - Holy shit, it's RACISM, regardless of the circumstances. Then you see it reported daily for the next several weeks, until it's determined it was a justified shooting and it quietly goes away...

You bought into the Dem/MSM marketing pitch.
-- Black guy kills Black guy -- meh.
-- Black guy kills White guy -- meh.
-- White guy kills Black guy - Holy shit, it's RACISM, regardless of the circumstances. Then you see it reported daily for the next several weeks, until it's determined it was a justified shooting and it quietly goes away...

Actually, Zimmerman isn't white, he's Hispanic.
At least, that is until the MSM, libs and leftys tell the story, in that case, he was just a racist white guy.

But you're right. Gang banger guns down little black girl playing in her yard---meh

Yes, Martin was profiled. If you see a black kid in a hoodie walking through the neighborhood where a lot of cars had recently been getting broken into recently, you're damn right he's going to draw some suspicion.

I’m

Got it. So the verdict is fine because the LAPD is "racist"? That makes ZERO sense whatsoever. That just shows EXACTLY what's wrong with your perspective on racism. It's an entitlement to blame everyone else for your issues but yourself.

Do I agree with the Zimmerman verdict? I'm not sure. I didn't pay enough attention during the trial to form an opinion. All I know is he was acquitted. Does that make innocent? No.

Yes, Martin was profiled. If you see a black kid in a hoodie walking through the neighborhood where a lot of cars had recently been getting broken into recently, you're damn right he's going to draw some suspicion.
What BNI won't acknowledge is that if a White guy was behaving the same way in the same situation and wearing a hoodie, he would probably be questioned, if the Neighborhood Watch guy didn't recognize him.

Actually, Zimmerman isn't white, he's Hispanic.
At least, that is until the MSM, libs and leftys tell the story, in that case, he was just a racist white guy.

But you're right. Gang banger guns down little black girl playing in her yard---meh
For what it’s worth. Zimmerman’s mother is Hispanic and his father is white, German.

That’s dumb. What if it is a white kid in a hoodie.

Perhaps profile and arrest every 15, 16, 18 year old white kid to prevent them from shooting up their high school. How would you like that?

Got it. So the verdict is fine because the LAPD is "racist"? That makes ZERO sense whatsoever. That just shows EXACTLY what's wrong with your perspective on racism. It's an entitlement to blame everyone else for your issues but yourself.

Do I agree with the Zimmerman verdict? I'm not sure. I didn't pay enough attention during the trial to form an opinion. All I know is he was acquitted. Does that make innocent? No.
You didn’t pay attention to the Martin trial because it was a black kid was killed. But I bet you were all over the OJ trial though.

For what it’s worth. Zimmerman’s mother is Hispanic and his father is white, German.
The reason the MSM jumped all over that case so hard was that they thought it was a classic White guy shoots Black guy, because his name was Zimmerman. OOOOPS...

Of course, Obama had to insert himself and add a little gas to the fire by saying, "If I had a son, he would have looked like Trayvon."

Zimmerman’s mother is Latino and father is German. His father was a judge somewhere if I remember right.

Yea, so he's half white just like Obama.

Have you emailed Niki Manaj yet to tell her to shut her Gumbo Sambo piehole yet you racist piece of shit?

So anyone who doesn’t agree with your views is someone to hate. Truth doesn’t matter, facts don’t matter. BNI is judge and jury.

Its not the views he hates, it's the tribe. He hates everyone not in his tribe. The views don't actually matter.

You didn’t pay attention to the Martin trial because it was a black kid was killed. But I bet you were all over the OJ trial though.
Actually, didn't pay attention to either. But thanks for validating that you make uninformed assumptions like racists always do. Kinda like when Obama said "if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon", which essentially publicly supported the conviction of Zimmerman before an arrest was made or a trial occurred.

Actually, didn't pay attention to either. But thanks for validating that you make uninformed assumptions like racists always do. Kinda like when Obama said "if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon", which essentially publicly supported the conviction of Zimmerman before an arrest was made or a trial occurred.
Obama knows about profiling. He knew Treyvon was killed because this ne’er do well disobeyed orders, followed Treyvon and killed him. For some reason Obama’s statement about Treyvon struck a nerve in a lot of conservatives and Faux News.

We can argue about Floyd and the other police shootings. However, anyone that can’t see that Zimmerman was wrong in what he did to Treyvon is heartless and cold.

Obama knows about profiling. He knew Treyvon was killed because this ne’er do well disobeyed orders, followed Treyvon and killed him. For some reason Obama’s statement about Treyvon struck a nerve in a lot of conservatives and Faux News.

We can argue about Floyd and the other police shootings. However, anyone that can’t see that Zimmerman was wrong in what he did to Treyvon is heartless and cold.
The President of the United States was commenting on an individual case and purposefully interfering with it. That's not justice. That's not innocent until proven guilty, which is what our justice system is based upon. That's a black man who let his personal feelings compel him to use the highest power in the land to tell people Zimmerman was guilty without Zimmerman having his day in court.

If you believe this behavior is justified because of incidents of racial profiling, then you need to reexamine your understanding of right and wrong, just like Zimmerman...

The President of the United States was commenting on an individual case and purposefully interfering with it. That's not justice. That's not innocent until proven guilty, which is what our justice system is based upon. That's a black man who let his personal feelings compel him to use the highest power in the land to tell people Zimmerman was guilty without Zimmerman having his day in court.

If you believe this behavior is justified because of incidents of racial profiling, then you need to reexamine your understanding of right and wrong, just like Zimmerman...
Nope, Obama is a black man showing very sincere empathy towards another black family that lost their son. As a black man, Obama knows what it was like to be profiled and marginalized. That is why he reached out to this family. Just because a blacks person attends an Ivy League school, doesn’t mean that they never experience racism or racism is over for them.

Nope, Obama is a black man showing very sincere empathy towards another black family that lost their son. As a black man, Obama knows what it was like to be profiled and marginalized. That is why he reached out to this family. Just because a blacks person attends an Ivy League school, doesn’t mean that they never experience racism or racism is over for them.
Where was it proven before trial that Zimmerman was profiling? Was that in the court of public opinion? The fact that a president commented on a case prior to trial is an ethical miscue regardless of purpose. And that's what you don't seem to understand...

So what? Is he a person of color or not? Or, only in the case when the POC is the perceived victim?

Wasn't Obama's mom white? Isn't Kam Harris' mom white? But.....but....both of them are considered black? Correct ?

half black. Just like Zimmerman is half Hispanic.

Why would a blacks person vote for this self hating clown? And y’all wonder why I call these folks Gumbo/Sambos.

Then he takes a page from his mentor, President Chump. He is now laying the ground work already that there may be shenanigans in the recall election process.
It's taken somewhat out of context to say he was "defending" Zimmerman. In a way he did, but he didn't directly say that Zimmerman was innocent. He didn't say that at all in fact. He was saying he wanted people to be pro active like Zimmerman was and that if people weren't committing so many crimes in minority neighborhoods you wouldn't have an incident like what happened with Zimmerman.

Probably not the best way to go about it, but the sentiment he was trying to portray is correct.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT