ADVERTISEMENT

Larry Elder defends George Zimmerman, killer of Treyvon Martin

Nobody said that they were using lassos. Yes, there were using the the reins to whip these folks
As i said in an earlier post they were the reins not whips. No one was whipping anyone. Get a grip. Did you even look at the photos? I don't think you did.

As i said in an earlier post they were the reins not whips. No one was whipping anyone. Get a grip. Did you even look at the photos? I don't think you did.
I saw the videos clearly showing border agents whipping Haitians with the reins. You guys probably deny lynchings ever happened in this country.

Last edited:
I saw the the videos clearly showing border agents whipping Haitians with the reins. You guys probably deny lynchings ever happened in this country.
How about linking one of those videos? I looked for videos and there wasn’t any that were videos. They were ads or links to one or two of the still pictures that are everywhere on the net that show nothing. I look forward to the links.

How about linking one of those videos? I looked for videos and there wasn’t any that were videos. They were ads or links to one or two of the still pictures that are everywhere on the net that show nothing. I look forward to the links.

You could just...I don't know, LOOK. I know everything in your life has been spoonfed to you like so many Boomers, but try for once.

Give me a break.... These people are trying to enter the country illegally. How do you suggest the border patrol deal with them when they clearly will not follow instructions?

I love how lefties and libs are more upset about a border agent using his horse to corral people than they are about the law breakers themselves.

And, according to BNI, this is only because Haitians are black....

Im waiting for your picture posts. The photos by the media show an agent riding on a horse. The "whip" in the picture is the reins of the horse being ridden by the agent. Of course you know that Teddy, dont you? You and your lib friends are pathetic. Show us your photos, Teddy.
Here is an admission from the Border control boss defending the use of whipping the migrants. His response is one of the most BS responses I've heard. Claims they were trying to protect the horses.

Here is an admission from the Border control boss defending the use of whipping the migrants. His response is one of the most BS responses I've heard. Claims they were trying to protect the horses.

Actually it states they did it to protect the horses, officers and the migrants as well (assuming they could get trampled if they get too close and scare the horses and/or pull the officer off). I'll admit I did see one clip where it did look like the officer was directing the reins at one of the migrants in a whipping motion (although it didn't connect), but the rest do appear to be the circular motion he describes.

That is total BS. If that was the the witness would have been subpoena to testify. Again I don’t recall Zimmerman himself saying that he was attacked from behind. Even in this so-called reenactment, Zimmerman turns around and then they fight.
It said that the info was given to a newspaper from an officer. So either the report exists or it doesn't. I'm sure that neither one of us are up on ALL of the info that is to be had.

Why are you not upset with Biden and his administrations complete and utter botching of the border crisis as you are about some illegal criminals (yes, trying to enter the country illegally is breaking the law) getting pushed back?

Why are you not upset with Biden and his administrations complete and utter botching of the border crisis as you are about some illegal criminals (yes, trying to enter the country illegally is breaking the law) getting pushed back?
I am upset at the Biden Administration about the border crisis. That's why I'm saying what the border control are doing to the Haitians is wrong. Plus the Biden administration are sending the Haitians that do not know anyone here in the US to Haiti. Sending them back to what? The Biden Administration will find out in a week or 2, as it is in the courts, that sending these people back to a country that is unstable and corrupt is illegal. When they they get to Haiti they have no where to go when they get there. These Haitian migrants moved to Brazil and other Latin American countries back in 2010 after the earthquake devastated the country. They worked at the Rio De Janero Olympics. Since then the jobs dried up and are now trying to get into the US for work. Both Chump and now Biden have treated these migrants horribly.

If y'all don't want people to come across the border, businesses here in the US should stop hiring these people. It is simple as that. It is illegal anyhow. You can solve the border problem by convicting people who hire them. However, the politicians don't want to do that.

I am upset at the Biden Administration about the border crisis. That's why I'm saying what the border control are doing to the Haitians is wrong. Plus the Biden administration are sending the Haitians that do not know anyone here in the US to Haiti. Sending them back to what? The Biden Administration will find out in a week or 2, as it is in the courts, that sending these people back to a country that is unstable and corrupt is illegal. When they they get to Haiti they have no where to go when they get there. These Haitian migrants moved to Brazil and other Latin American countries back in 2010 after the earthquake devastated the country. They worked at the Rio De Janero Olympics. Since then the jobs dried up and are now trying to get into the US for work. Both Chump and now Biden have treated these migrants horribly.

If y'all don't want people to come across the border, businesses here in the US should stop hiring these people. It is simple as that. It is illegal anyhow. You can solve the border problem by convicting people who hire them. However, the politicians don't want to do that.
Unfortunately it’s not only politicians, but many other people know of illegal immigrants working for a company or are hired as a subcontractor and they say or do nothing. People won’t do the right thing as long as it benefits them in someway or another.

Your definition of whipping is way off. Not one person was hit with a rein. Have you ever ridden a horse and learned how to really ride one? The bigger issue to me is using horse to herd people. a person could be injured a lot more by getting run over by a horse than hit by reins. The fact is the border is out of control Yet again because of Biden policies and our country and the illegals are paying a price.

Reactions: bonefish1

As you said these Haitians have already left Haiti. They are coming from Central and South America They had already escaped HaitI. They are coming here because they have friends or families here. Looking for a better way of life is not seeking asylum. I have pointed out in the past that in Central America there are 180 million people of which 25 -50% live in “extreme poverty”. That would be 35 to 90 Illinois candidates to come to the US looking for a better life. How many would you say we could take, B? Today the Us allows approx 1 million legal immigrants per year, more than any other country. How many? We need a safe, very secure border so that we can control and properly check people out.

Your persistent comment that the whole issue would go away if US companies would just stop hiring illegals is very overstated. We should certainly prosecute these companies but saying that would solve the problem is wrong.

Your definition of whipping is way off. Not one person was hit with a rein. Have you ever ridden a horse and learned how to really ride one? The bigger issue to me is using horse to herd people. a person could be injured a lot more by getting run over by a horse than hit by reins. The fact is the border is out of control Yet again because of Biden policies and our country and the illegals are paying a price.

I wonder if any of the lefty libs will admit that the border situation is much, much worse than it ever was when Trump was in office. Is that just odd coincidence or perhaps a policy issue?

Remember when they were all shedding alligator tears because kids were separated from parents or were held in air conditioned "cages" where they got a cot and 3 squares a day? That's like a 5 star resort to the current conditions.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Biden's Policies? This border situation ain't new. This has been going on for decades. I believe it got worse when Reagan caved in and signed the amnesty bill. That allowed the illegals that were here already to stay. Then encouraged more to come. Then exacerbated by US business folks hiring them illegally, cash under the table.

Biden's Policies? This border situation ain't new. This has been going on for decades. I believe it got worse when Reagan caved in and signed the amnesty bill. That allowed the illegals that were here already to stay. Then encouraged more to come. Then exacerbated by US business folks hiring them illegally, cash under the table.
Reagan! 35 years ago? LOL. Ridiculous! So Reagan was wrong to let illegals stay? I assume you are against legalizing illegals now too? liberal insane views would be funny if they werent so destructive to our country.

Reagan! 35 years ago? LOL. Ridiculous! So Reagan was wrong to let illegals stay? I assume you are against legalizing illegals now too? liberal insane views would be funny if they werent so destructive to our country.
I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of the repubs. They hate illegals coming to this country. But quiet as a church mouse when iot comes to one of the causes of this border mess, Reagan's amnesty bill. Current, the repubs don't want amnesty. Chump wanted to round up the 12 million illegals and send them back ignoring the billions of dollars to do so.

I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of the repubs. They hate illegals coming to this country. But quiet as a church mouse when iot comes to one of the causes of this border mess, Reagan's amnesty bill. Current, the repubs don't want amnesty. Chump wanted to round up the 12 million illegals and send them back ignoring the billions of dollars to do so.
It’s interesting to read you are talking about billions. Your party is at the trillion level. You need to get with it.

Reagan was t perfect. He was wrong on illegals.

It’s interesting to read you are talking about billions. Your party is at the trillion level. You need to get with it.

Reagan was t perfect. He was wrong on illegals.
3.5 trillion is for a much needed infrastructure for the US. Roads, bridges, trains, etc. Money well spent if the repubs and the 2 neo-Dixiecrats get off their butts and pass the dog gone bill.

So I take you agree with the verdict? You agree that it was self defense to disobey the 911 operator and follow the Martin? Then with no arrest powers or training confront someone who you suspect is up to no good. Get your ass whupped and shoot to kill.
Disobey. Damn, you funny step.

Disobey. Damn, you funny step.
If you're getting your ass whooped and you have a gun, I think most people would use it to defend themselves.

I'm surprised BNI isn't more upset about B on B violence in the hood where all it took was a nasty Facebook post to incite a drive-by.

3.5 trillion is for a much needed infrastructure for the US. Roads, bridges, trains, etc. Money well spent if the repubs and the 2 neo-Dixiecrats get off their butts and pass the dog gone bill.
How much of it is true infrastructure, B. C’mon man! Be real.

If you're getting your ass whooped and you have a gun, I think most people would use it to defend themselves.

I'm surprised BNI isn't more upset about B on B violence in the hood where all it took was a nasty Facebook post to incite a drive-by.
I wouldn't put myself in a position to have to use a gun like Zimmerman did. Once, Zimmerman pursued Martin after disobeying orders to stand down, to me he gave up his right to self defense. That is why the stand your ground laws are bull sh*t and don't work for black people on either end of the law.

I wouldn't put myself in a position to have to use a gun like Zimmerman did. Once, Zimmerman pursued Martin after disobeying orders to stand down, to me he gave up his right to self defense. That is why the stand your ground laws are bull sh*t and don't work for black people on either end of the law.

You still act like you know what happened. You're assuming.

Whatever the case may be, why did Martin attack Zimmerman and put him in a position to have to defend himself with his gun.

You still act like you know what happened. You're assuming.

Whatever the case may be, why did Martin attack Zimmerman and put him in a position to have to defend himself with his gun.
Now who acts like they know what happened? How do you know Martin attacked Zimmerman? Zimmerman didn't even say that he was attacked. They got into the fight because some jackass stopped him when he was on his way home. Martin doesn't know this fool from Adam's house cat. Zimmerman has no badge, no uniform and most importantly no authority. Just like the Arbury case, call the police when you see something or someone suspicious. In my neighborhood, if someone is walking down the street with a TV in their arms, I'm calling the police. No way I'm going to confront these folks. Real burglars carry real weapons. If Martin was a real burglar, there would not have been a fight. He would have shot Zimmerman on the spot for approaching him.

dispatch

He clearly thinks BLM is a sham, backs the blue, and thinks every police shooting is justified based on his "obey" comment.

Now who acts like they know what happened? How do you know Martin attacked Zimmerman? Zimmerman didn't even say that he was attacked. They got into the fight because some jackass stopped him when he was on his way home. Martin doesn't know this fool from Adam's house cat. Zimmerman has no badge, no uniform and most importantly no authority. Just like the Arbury case, call the police when you see something or someone suspicious. In my neighborhood, if someone is walking down the street with a TV in their arms, I'm calling the police. No way I'm going to confront these folks. Real burglars carry real weapons. If Martin was a real burglar, there would not have been a fight. He would have shot Zimmerman on the spot for approaching him.

The only thing that I know happened for sure is that Zimmerman was losing the fight, feared for his life and had to used his weapon to protect himself. Period. Nothing else matters. The fact that he got out of his car, the fact he ignored a 911 operator, the fact that he approached Martin, the fact that Martin was black. All that is irrelevant. You may not like that he did those things, but none of them were illegal.

The only thing that I know happened for sure is that Zimmerman was losing the fight, feared for his life and had to used his weapon to protect himself. Period. Nothing else matters. The fact that he got out of his car, the fact he ignored a 911 operator, the fact that he approached Martin, the fact that Martin was black. All that is irrelevant. You may not like that he did those things, but none of them were illegal.
You are wrong. All that matters. He used the sham stand your ground defense and was acquitted. He would not have been convicted if it wasn’t for that law that don’t work for black people.

This case is a perfect example on why profiling is bullsh*t. A young, unarmed kid was killed as a result.

I saw the videos clearly showing border agents whipping Haitians with the reins. You guys probably deny lynchings ever happened in this country.
You can’t read and you can’t see either. Those border agents were falsely accused of whipping them per Biden. You’ll do and believe anything for the narrative.

You can’t read and you can’t see either. Those border agents were falsely accused of whipping them per Biden. You’ll do and believe anything for the narrative.

Dude, there is something seriously wrong with you. You are responding to a post I did almost a year ago? You need to go sit down somewhere.

Dude, there is something seriously wrong with you. You are responding to a post I did almost a year ago? You need to go sit down somewhere.
Wrong is wrong. Care to correct yourself and admit that you were wrong? That’s what intelligent men would do. You need to unchain thyself.

You are incapable of admitting you were wrong about anything. That’s some kind of arrogance or you’re that unintelligent to keep believing you’re right after being proven wrong. It’s just the like the Trump quotes you twisted about the NFL players. Anything for the narrative like you say…

Reactions: Boilermaker03
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT