ADVERTISEMENT

Is this the worst political hit-job ever?

as a counter thought
werent there only a handful of students who actually reported nassar/msu after an incident? but many stayed there, even continuing to get 'treatment'. only after it became more known publicly, then nationally, did many others start to speak out and confirm the same.

there seems to be a bit of commonality in past abuse/scandal stories like that. always making one think - how could that happen, how could it go on for so long.

Not a bad thought and a well reasoned response. I work/volunteer with veterans dealing with ptsd involving exposure therapy and de-escalation.

I will say that I have gained a lot of experience dealing with trauma/assault/abuse through these programs. What is often found is that while veteran has ptsd or pts as a lot now call it, its cause is often not from the military. The military experience exacerbated issues from childhood which often had buried or repressed memories.

As for your example, one is dealing with the construct of a person with authority over a younger person, and many of the younger people may not even know right from wrong or in your case are afraid to tell anyone. Unfortunately, very common.

In all honesty, I have never dealt or heard of an individual, that:
-was older than the peer group they were associating themselves with
-knew of activities that involved alcohol and drugs to make a person unable to resist sexual advances
-get assaulted themselves
-kept going and went to a dozen or so parties over a year or more.

And through all of this no charges were ever filed, nobody had heard of it, people did not stop going to parties.

Like I said I welcome an investigation. At some point, if what she says is true, that this was all common knowledge, people at the party were willing accomplices(crime) or a willing participant in party.

Seriously? THIS thread is full of stupid talking points attacking these women. Where do you think those talking points came from? People are outright calling them liars. If you think questions like "why didn't you call 911?" are "legit," then we're going to find zero common ground on this.

Who here said that? Oh was that part of Trumps's rambling at the beginning of one of his twitter outbursts?

I can see hunk thinks they lied. That is fine, that is his opinion. I am skeptical will say that. Then again, was skeptical about all of the Clinton's allegations until they paid settlement and he admitted to it/perjured.

Owning a business? Wtf?

You and @hunkgolden need to read what @Bethboilerfan is saying and pay attention. When you come with ANY variation of "Why didn't she report it" or "Why didn't any adults find out" it shows you really don't understand how a woman is affected by these situations.

Yeah sorry man, go down with a felony charge which these would be, a lot of privileges fly out the window when it comes to applying for loans/permits etc. Read my above post.

I saw bethboilerfans post and did not think anything of it. I am sure the father reacted angrily. Do not blame him. One committed suicide as well. Very sad. Not sure what that had to do with BK.

I understand this plenty. Moreso than I would like to.

I would be more inclined to believe the first two if witnesses had not denied it, got caught lying about it, or alleged victim tried to solicit other witnesses. I would like an investigation, especially now since generally story and identities are known. Not sure what the hold up is there. Either Trump could order FBI or alleged victims could file a complaint in Montgomery Co. Not sure the process in Yale.

As for the third alleged victim, well, not even sure what to believe about that. I could believe she was assaulted, even drugged and by a group. Not sure about it happening over a year, at over a dozen parties, no word got out, and people kept going? Sounds like a swingers club and personally, that is their business not mine.

Dr. Ford's polygraph letter contradicts letter she sent to Feinstein. Polygraph letter says "4 boys and a couple of girls" were at party. Letter to Feinstein says "me and four others." No way to reconcile the two—irrespective of whether she's counting herself in polygraph letter.

Judiciary Committee sent letter today to Ford's attorneys requesting 1) audio/visual recordings taken during Fords's polygraph; and 2) charts/data used in drawing polygraph conclusions. Ford's attorneys refused to supply, saying such material not "important."

All of the witnesses Ford has identified at the party, including Kavanaugh, Judge, and another classmate, Patrick Smyth, have denied knowledge of the alleged assault under penalty of felony in statements to the Judiciary Committee.

Leland Ingham Keyser, a former classmate of Ford's at the Holton-Arms all-girls school in Maryland, has since been identified by Ford as the fourth witness at the party. In a dramatic twist, Keyser emerged Saturday night to say she doesn’t know Kavanaugh or remember being at the party with him.

If Ms. Ford really did not want to come forward, never intended to come forward ... why did she pay for a polygraph one week after mailing Feinstein her letter. And why did she hire a lawyer in August?

If you are an attorney you know how flimsy this Avenatti affidavit is. It is embarrassingly void of detail or substance. People are laughing at him. An average defense attorney would have a field day with his statement.

And yes, this is obviously the greatest smear campaign in American history.

Last edited:
We all know what is going on here.

What attacks are democrats going to levy against Barrett? Can't really go with the 15 year old high school quaalude pimp who was arranging gang bangs with her.

For me, at the end of the day, what this is is an infatuation, a borderline religion, with abortion. I don't understand democrats infatuation, almost a fetish, with abortion.

How did we go from safe, legal, and rare(HILLARY)....to White House correspondent dinner hosts gleefully singing show tunes about terminating the life of a 20 week old baby that can survive outside the womb?

Last edited:
Not sure about it happening over a year, at over a dozen parties, no word got out, and people kept going?
And the FBI missed these 10 gang rape parties 6 separate times on background checks? Um, OK.

Her ex-boyfriend, a registered Democrat, says she’s lying. And that he had to take out a restraining order against her when he got married.

I really do not see anyone blaming any victim. I see a lot of legit questions that would be asked if here was a formal investigation. Same way with Clinton and his accusers.

I think the lawyers are hedging Trump will not demand the FBI do the investigation, which at this point the FBI would have to be asked/ordered to do. I wish he would. And the lawyers for their own reasons are not having their clients press charges in Montgomery Country, in which case the local authorities would investigate. I wish they would. As soon as a formal investigation begins, that is when people would possibly get in trouble for lying and I think we would find out pretty quick about witnesses. That sworn affidavit is not worth anything without an investigation, and everyone knows or should know it. It just becomes her word versus someone else.

The Dems are hedging on an investigation to delay the nomination until after the mid terms. They are hoping to take the senate. This is what all this bs is about.
Now if Kavanough had been kicked out of school or charged with anything I would say there could be a pattern here and it needs investigated. The only pattern is the parade of accusers perfectly timed to delay the nomination.

The Dems are hedging on an investigation to delay the nomination until after the mid terms. They are hoping to take the senate. This is what all this bs is about.
Now if Kavanough had been kicked out of school or charged with anything I would say there could be a pattern here and it needs investigated. The only pattern is the parade of accusers perfectly timed to delay the nomination.

And there it is: a full embrace of another idiotic conspiracy theory by the right.

-Accuser doesn't know when it happened
-Accuser doesn't know where it happened
-Accuser names four people who were at the party...all four sign statement under penalty of perjury that they were not there (including one female)
-Senate judiciary committee has interviewed a man twice and received a more in depth letter who has come forward saying it was him and not Judge Kavanaugh who had the encounter with Ford 35 years ago.

Time to vote.

And the FBI missed these 10 gang rape parties 6 separate times on background checks? Um, OK.

Her ex-boyfriend, a registered Democrat, says she’s lying. And that he had to take out a restraining order against her when he got married.
The gang rape parties definitely push the plausibility test.

The first background check on Kavanaugh started at birth and went to the date of the check. Each additional check started at the end of the previous one.......they don't go back and start over every time......unless some new info needed to be checked. They each build off the previous background check.

I'm highly entertained by the way Avenatti is able to troll the right so effectively, but if he actually wins the 2020 D nomination, I'm teaming up with BoilerBiker's 3rd party (even though I'm definitely no Libertarian).

I'm highly entertained by the way Avenatti is able to troll the right so effectively, but if he actually wins the 2020 D nomination, I'm teaming up with BoilerBiker's 3rd party (even though I'm definitely no Libertarian).
He trolled the right? No one on the right believes his crap. It was the left who seemingly fell for it....lead by the supposedly unbiased media.

He trolled the right? No one on the right believes his crap. It was the left who seemingly fell for it....lead by the supposedly unbiased media.

lol you spent like a full page on this thread dwelling on him. He's effectively under your skin and had all of alt-right internet believing he got punked. You got played and it's hilarious.

lol you spent like a full page on this thread dwelling on him. He's effectively under your skin and had all of alt-right internet believing he got punked. You got played and it's hilarious.
My responses about his client were directed at you and others on here and what idiots you were for falling for it. You guys are the only ones on here who got played. Glad to hear you finally came to your senses and see that her claim was a farce. Now get your liberal friends to see the light too.

What color Hillary Clinton style pant suit will Ford be wearing? If it were prior to labor day I would say white...since we're past labor day, I'm going with green.

My responses about his client were directed at you and others on here and what idiots you were for falling for it. You guys are the only ones on here who got played. Glad to hear you finally came to your senses and see that her claim was a farce. Now get your liberal friends to see the light too.

Nobody on this board brought up Avenatti until you did, dude. Nobody cared. I'm pretty plugged into liberal media, too, and nobody cared there, either. This dude is firmly a right wing obsession.

Nobody on this board brought up Avenatti until you did, dude. Nobody cared. I'm pretty plugged into liberal media, too, and nobody cared there, either. This dude is firmly a right wing obsession.
Anyone can go back and read the threads from yesterday and make up their own minds.

The beauty of accusing someone of assault and not giving a time or place is that the accused cannot provide an alibi of where he was at that time. Brillance on the part of Ford.

The dems want Judge Kavanaugh to prove his innocence. How does one prove their innocence when the accused doesn't provide a place or date?

The gang rape parties definitely push the plausibility test.

The first background check on Kavanaugh started at birth and went to the date of the check. Each additional check started at the end of the previous one.......they don't go back and start over every time......unless some new info needed to be checked. They each build off the previous background check.
Link?

We all know what is going on here.

What attacks are democrats going to levy against Barrett? Can't really go with the 15 year old high school quaalude pimp who was arranging gang bangs with her.

For me, at the end of the day, what this is is an infatuation, a borderline religion, with abortion. I don't understand democrats infatuation, almost a fetish, with abortion.

How did we go from safe, legal, and rare(HILLARY)....to White House correspondent dinner hosts gleefully singing show tunes about terminating the life of a 20 week old baby that can survive outside the womb?

You're comparing a student alone with a team doctor with high school gang rape parties? There would've been witnesses, victims, and perps all over the place at these parties...and not a single one of them said anything to anyone? Again, you guys believe that a 21 year old woman would continue to go to high school parties? Where she knew girls were being raped? That's what you're saying here.

im not without skepticism either.... but it hinges more on the politics. rather than 100% dismissing accusations based solely on aspects like years not reporting it, ages involved, number of people present, etc. those are aspects that certainly could be faulty - but they've also been present in other past abuse/scandal stories as well.

for team D, sure I would be skeptical if they knew of accusations and tried to suppress that becoming public until a particular time

for team R, im skeptical why their biggest selling point for this nominee is "he's a nice guy, not a rapist", rather than promoting his past work experience. (speaking of abortion, hasnt that been a big selling point sold by R candidates?!)

its concerning more Rs and people don't have concern for kavanaughs past rulings that disregard the 4th amendment. most current Rs and the current president obviously dont have concern since they support those non-conservative ideals as well.

Last edited:
You're comparing a student alone with a team doctor with high school gang rape parties? There would've been witnesses, victims, and perps all over the place at these parties...and not a single one of them said anything to anyone? Again, you guys believe that a 21 year old woman would continue to go to high school parties? Where she knew girls were being raped? That's what you're saying here.
Yeah sorry man, go down with a felony charge which these would be, a lot of privileges fly out the window when it comes to applying for loans/permits etc. Read my above post.

I saw bethboilerfans post and did not think anything of it. I am sure the father reacted angrily. Do not blame him. One committed suicide as well. Very sad. Not sure what that had to do with BK.

Feinstein just spent several minutes talking about Avenatti's "client". It would appear she's been trolled too.

Feinstein just spent several minutes talking about Avenatti's "client". It would appear she's been trolled too.

You have some serious comprehension issues. Avenatti trolled you all because you believed his client was a fake.

S T A Y F O C U S E D

just imagine this is your daughter up there talking you sack of shit.

wait, forgot. you'd be fine with this type of sexual assault so you'd probably tell her tough shit.

Reactions: indy35

wait, forgot. you'd be fine with this type of sexual assault so you'd probably tell her tough shit.
You can't make a moral argument to an immoral person.

Skepticism is all we have given the allegations are old and there simply is not a lot of detail in the allegations to investigate. It doesn't mean these events didn't transpire, but everybody is forced to make judgments based on verbal testimony many decades after the fact.

It is interesting to see how both sides try to shoe-horn this scenario into a very "black and white" portrait. Cons- "But he's a charitable, Christian family man who coaches girls basketball"...Libs-"but he's a mysoginistic, frat-boy drunk who ran around with Mark Judge".

I don't know what reality is here, but I think is more likely to be somewhere in the middle. The only thing I'm growing more to believe is that Kavanaugh is like many guys I knew in college...folks who were fairly stable individuals while sober, but became VERY different people when drunk. As he began to grow and mature with age, he sought to forge a better identity than his youth...settling down, getting married, having kids and trying to be a more stable citizen. A few folks I knew in college have gone a similar path from keg stands to industry/civil leadership...going so far as to cut off all communication with their college friends lest their wife, children and "new friends" learn of their behavior as 20-year olds. That's a route many ostensibly respectable people have followed, to the point of it being a movie trope...remember at the end of Animal House it was revealed that Bluto Blutarsky ascended to a seat in the US Senate.

I think that's what confounds people, trying to reconcile what is by all accounts a pristine adulthood reflected against a past that seems littered with a rather intemperate lifestyle. Personally that was a bit of a whiplash for myself. I had always heard good things about BK from my conservative friends in DC. But the revelation that he was very good friends with Mark Judge sent up some red flags. As one pal from a conservative think tank said "Dear God, he was friends with HIM"? Again, that's just guilt by association, but it does shoot a lot of holes in the rather monastic lifestyle folks have been portraying of Kavanaugh's early life.

Being a carousing drunk is not a crime, otherwise the Senate would be a sparsely populated a governing body. But it has at least created some legitimate scenarios where reasonable people could envision the opportunity for these accusations to have happened in BK's past. But unless there is more corroborating evidence, it's hard to really say with confidence that immoral behavior crossed the line into illegal behavior.

The one thing I would hope to see is Mark Judge testifying. It seems odd that he's been personally implicated by 2 separate women in this case as being a witness, but hasn't been called to publicly testify. I know many GOP pals have said Judge testifying would be "a <bleeping> nightmare" for Kavanaugh, given that he literally wrote the book on drunken indiscretions at Georgetown Prep, but it seems without his testimony, we're not getting a more full picture of Kavanaugh.

Last edited:

Listen you low life - you have no idea what kind of father I am. You have no idea how many young ladies I coach and mentor. Trust me when I tell you that I have been a positive impact to dozens and dozens of girls/young ladies in my community.

Just crawl back into the gutter where you belong.

As expected - we're learning nothing new. She doesn't know when or where and her own witnesses don't back up her story.

Time to vote.

She flies all over the world but flying to DC was too traumatic for her...according to her attorneys. Oh and she was only able to fly to DC for this hearing "with the help of friends".

Time to vote.

She flies all over the world but flying to DC was too traumatic for her...according to her attorneys. Oh and she was only able to fly to DC for this hearing "with the help of friends".

Time to vote.

Really dumb and irrelevant criticism. Just an attempt to smear her and suggest she's a dishonest person.

This is a nightmare for Kav.

Reactions: RegionWarrior101
Really dumb and irrelevant criticism. Just an attempt to smear her and suggest she's a dishonest person.

This is a nightmare for Kav.
Goes to her credibility. She clearly lied about her anxiety of flying. She also said how she had hoped to have the senators to fly to her. Well, they did offer that and she refused. Two things she's lied about. Credibility issues.

Dr. Ford is now saying she talked to "people on the beach" about the assault and Kavanaugh this summer. She says they encouraged her to go to the media. Previously, she said she only told the story to her therapist and her husband. Another major discrepancy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT