ADVERTISEMENT

Is this the worst political hit-job ever?

ecouch

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2003
Reading the details of what has happened...wow. I can't think of a worse hit job.

What do you guys think?

What should become of Feinstein?

Reading the details of what has happened...wow. I can't think of a worse hit job.

What do you guys think?

What should become of Feinstein?
If this is true, not good. I would bring all in to talk. The timing of just now bringing up is not good. Somebody at that party should remember something even though it has been over 35 years.

Lots of crazy going on here. Politicians gonna politic. All involved have to tread lightly, this could blow up on both sides of the aisle.

I believe in the Metoo movement........but going back to high school to judge people is questionable without more evidence of that type of behavior.

Both parties have contributed to create this type of situation. Not sure why anyone should be surprised. Lots to choose from for worst ever.

Reactions: TheGunner
Victim of a 3 second attempted make-out session?

BTW - if you voted for Bill twice and Hillary once you need to STFU about this whole thing.

You've mentioned having a daughter on here, what if some guy jumped on top of her, covered her mouth and tried to take her clothes off? No big deal right?

Guess you'd be fine with it occurring to your daughter then
My daughter would've never been in a house by herself getting drunk with 4 dudes.
But you got no problem voting for Bill and Hillary though do you? What they did is a million times worse than what Kavanaugh supposedly did and yet here you are outraged by his actions. STFU!

I do not know what to believe/think about this. Obviously, Anita Hill was telling the truth - different times and had no effect on Clarence Thomas nomination. This time it is very different and the result may/may not be very different???

You've mentioned having a daughter on here, what if some guy jumped on top of her, covered her mouth and tried to take her clothes off? No big deal right?
Let me put this in terms even you'll understand - your votes for Bill and Hillary means you can't be outraged by this story.

Let me put this in terms even you'll understand - your votes for Bill and Hillary means you can't be outraged by this story.
I don't want to put words into your mouth, so please correct me where I am wrong.

Your responses indicate to me that you 1) don't believe this is a big deal 2) don't believe the story is true 3) don't have a problem with a lifetime appointment of a judge being a potential sexual assualter and 4) debating hypocrisy of internet posters is the chief issue here. Fair?

The sad part is that the GOP in general has shown that they couldn't give two licks about his past, and they certainly don't care about anything pertaining to abuse of women. So unfortunately this might turn out to be a nothingburger in the grand scheme of things.

Reactions: Bill4411
feinstein is the same as she's always been. she's a west coast crack pot richy rich out to keep herself rich and powerful. her actions cannot shock me. term limits.

Reactions: roadblock19
The sad part is that the GOP in general has shown that they couldn't give two licks about his past, and they certainly don't care about anything pertaining to abuse of women. So unfortunately this might turn out to be a nothingburger in the grand scheme of things.
And the party of Bill and Hillary Clinton and Keith Ellison does care? Bill paid his accuser almost $1 million to keep quiet and Hillary promised to "bury" his accusers. Not a damn thing has been done by the dems about Ellison but a 3 second attempt to take 'make out' when he was a teenager means he's unfit? Yes, please tell me more about your hypocrisy.

It's interesting how many times some posters don't quote the questions they don't want to answer.

Also, wasn't Al Franken just run out of the Senate for less serious allegations?

Democrats ran him out too. But Mitch McConnell referred him to an ethics investigation. Meanwhile, Mitch McConnell wants to go ahead and move forward.

Last time I checked, a Supreme Court nomination was for a lifetime appointment. Think they should have equal or higher standards than Senators elected to 6 year terms.

And the party of Bill and Hillary Clinton and Keith Ellison does care? Bill paid his accuser almost $1 million to keep quiet and Hillary promised to "bury" his accusers. Not a damn thing has been done by the dems about Ellison but a 3 second attempt to take 'make out' when he was a teenager means he's unfit? Yes, please tell me more about your hypocrisy.
What do you mean by "to take 'make out'?

he means that since it wasn't a serious sexual assault, it isn't a big deal. even if it is still sexual assault.
He didn't get it in, so no harm. It's a sad state, really can't think anything less of today's Republican party.

Last edited:

no chance this was a coordinated hit job from Media/dems lol

Wonder if Feinstein's Chinese spy helped make this story up.

If your first inclination is to attack the victim than you are part of the problem.
You're ASSUMING there is a victim. This may be the most pathetic bunch of folks in Washington I've ever seen...and yes, there are some Repub's that are iln that group too. I'm more for draining the Swamp than ever before...Pelosi, Schumer, Feinstein....and I'm so glad Flake the Flake is leaving.

t
Also, wasn't Al Franken just run out of the Senate for less serious allegations?

Democrats ran him out too. But Mitch McConnell referred him to an ethics investigation. Meanwhile, Mitch McConnell wants to go ahead and move forward.

Last time I checked, a Supreme Court nomination was for a lifetime appointment. Think they should have equal or higher standards than Senators elected to 6 year terms.[/QUOTE

Let's assume it's true...The man is married and has been forever. No hints of any wrong doings by anyone other than this bogus hit job. Did you ever grope anyone in HS? You ever try to get laid in HS? You feel guilty or ashamed for it....please, let's get over the got ya bullshitl

I see your repetition and source, and raise you

Wow it’s almost like operation mockingbird never ended orrrrr ...
media_consolidation.jpg

Why not ask Mark Judge who was the person who allegedly pulled Brett Kavanaugh off her????? Maybe he will come forward??? Would certainly help determine the truth if any of the other 3 boys would come forward and testify or even give a statement.

Why not ask Mark Judge who was the person who allegedly pulled Brett Kavanaugh off her????? Maybe he will come forward??? Would certainly help determine the truth if any of the other 3 boys would come forward and testify or even give a statement.

He has already called the story "absolutely nuts" and said it never happened.

***not directed towards you***

I don't think you'll get anyone else. There is inconsistency in the story, 4 guys total, 4 guys in the room, now 2 guys in the room. In addition, the accuser doesn't know where the party was or when the party occurred, how she got there or how she got home.

Thats what makes this hit so vile, it is impossible for the accused to defend themselves against this 36 year old accusation. You don't even have to go into the DiFi issue. But, for someone who wanted to remain anonymous you have to ask why she was taking a private polygraph that was simply agreeing with her statement - no questioning, and hiring counsel in August.

This is a hit job 101. The firm handling this is doing a great job from the initial leak of "locking her in a room" to the full blown reveal. Right down to the scrubbing of all of her social media.

It will be interesting to see if she actually goes under oath. Its a no win for BK. If hard questions are asked senators will be accused of bullying a victim. Who is paying for her polygraph and counsel? Point out her contradictions? You are an old white man attacking a #metoo woman. Ask about timing and get a sob story about 36 year old accusations and how hard it is for women to come forward. Confirm BK and we have 10 years of how R's approve of predators.

Quite literally, the perfect political weapon amidst the current #metoo climate.

On the flip side, allow BK to be unseated and we have a VERY dangerous game we just started playing. A very unhealthy game. It is also a game R's can't win because of the heavy media bias. We see this with the Ellison case.

Last edited:
If this is true, not good. I would bring all in to talk. The timing of just now bringing up is not good. Somebody at that party should remember something even though it has been over 35 years.

Thats the rub. I don't know what we are going to gain from these additional hearings.

The accuser has already said she doesn't know when or where it happened. Just that it happened. So, there is no way to investigate her claims.

Do you have a way to investigate every house party in the early 80's in Montgomery county Maryland?

As an aside...did someone kidnap old Trump? Take away his phone? He actually said the right thing about this today. No tweets. WTF is going on? He...sounded presidential in his own stumbling way. :confused:

As an aside...did someone kidnap old Trump? Take away his phone? He actually said the right thing about this today. No tweets. WTF is going on? He...sounded presidential in his own stumbling way. :confused:
Was thinking the same thing. Gagged and tied up in the situation room or something. Trump is actually listening to somebody........maybe the new communications guy. Kelly Anne actually made some common sense statements as well. Who are these people?

If your first inclination is to attack the victim than you are part of the problem.

Nice try. There is nothing to prove who the victim is in this scenario.

Feinstein had her letter, since July and never mentioned it to anyone. Why didn't she bring it up during the 32 hours of hearings, if it was so critical? Why didn't she ask Kavanaugh about it, when she met with him for an hour? Why did she wait for the last minute to drop this bombshell? Why did MS Ford take a lie detector test in August, when we were told she wanted to remain anonymous. Why did she retain a lawyer in August, if she wanted to remain anonymous? MS Ford is a hardcore Dem from California. Could she be trying to get the Dems the delay in the vote that they've been campaigning for, since this process began?

Going back to his HS classmates, there is no one that has anything bad to say about Kavanaugh and everyone has said that this attack would have been totally out of character. But that doesn't matter, because someone came out of the woodwork 36 years after the alleged incident and is defaming a good man. She has already changed her story a couple times, because she can't remember where the "incident" occurred, who was there and how many people were involved.

If you can't derail the nominee through legal channels, throw crap at him and hope some of it sticks. Typical Dem modus operendi. Same dirty dealing they did against Bork and tried to do to Clarence Thomas.

Reactions: SKYDOG
I do not know what to believe/think about this. Obviously, Anita Hill was telling the truth - different times and had no effect on Clarence Thomas nomination. This time it is very different and the result may/may not be very different???

Obviously? You obviously didn't watch the hearings, if you can say that. Anita Hill's story had a lot of holes in it as well as a lot of lunacy. She was only credible if you were a Dem and wanted to believe an absurd story to derail a Conservative nominee.

I don't want to put words into your mouth, so please correct me where I am wrong.

Your responses indicate to me that you 1) don't believe this is a big deal 2) don't believe the story is true 3) don't have a problem with a lifetime appointment of a judge being a potential sexual assualter and 4) debating hypocrisy of internet posters is the chief issue here. Fair?

What a crock. Kavanaugh has had 6 Background Investigations and they are pretty thorough, yet nothing about this has ever come up.

After Bill Clinton, the Dems have absolutely no credibility, when it comes to protecting women from abuse.

Last edited:
he means that since it wasn't a serious sexual assault, it isn't a big deal. even if it is still sexual assault.
Actually her lawyer said on one of her interviews yesterday that it was attempted sexual assault. My wife and I looked at each other and started laughing.

He has already called the story "absolutely nuts" and said it never happened.

***not directed towards you***

I don't think you'll get anyone else. There is inconsistency in the story, 4 guys total, 4 guys in the room, now 2 guys in the room. In addition, the accuser doesn't know where the party was or when the party occurred, how she got there or how she got home.

Thats what makes this hit so vile, it is impossible for the accused to defend themselves against this 36 year old accusation. You don't even have to go into the DiFi issue. But, for someone who wanted to remain anonymous you have to ask why she was taking a private polygraph that was simply agreeing with her statement - no questioning, and hiring counsel in August.

This is a hit job 101. The firm handling this is doing a great job from the initial leak of "locking her in a room" to the full blown reveal. Right down to the scrubbing of all of her social media.

It will be interesting to see if she actually goes under oath. Its a no win for BK. If hard questions are asked senators will be accused of bullying a victim. Who is paying for her polygraph and counsel? Point out her contradictions? You are an old white man attacking a #metoo woman. Ask about timing and get a sob story about 36 year old accusations and how hard it is for women to come forward. Confirm BK and we have 10 years of how R's approve of predators.

Quite literally, the perfect political weapon amidst the current #metoo climate.

On the flip side, allow BK to be unseated and we have a VERY dangerous game we just started playing. A very unhealthy game. It is also a game R's can't win because of the heavy media bias. We see this with the Ellison case.
spot on. D's are in full panic mode. they did not expect this election outcome and this is all they have.

As far as this issue, without passing judgement either way, you need to press charges or come to terms with the fact that you did not.

What a crock. Kavanaugh has had 6 Background Investigations and they are pretty thorough, yet nothing about this has ever come up.

After Bill Clinton, the Dems have absolutely no credibility, when it comes to protecting women from abuse.

Maybe you should understand what an FBI background investigation is and how it's conducted. It would never uncover this on its own.

spot on. D's are in full panic mode. they did not expect this election outcome and this is all they have.

As far as this issue, without passing judgement either way, you need to press charges or come to terms with the fact that you did not.

Were you outraged that Al Franken was pressured to leave based on mere allegations of something less serious?

Reactions: Bill4411
Obviously? You obviously didn't watch the hearings, if you can say that. Anita Hill's story had a lot of holes in it as well as a lot of lunacy. She was only credible if you were a Dem and wanted to believe an absurd story to derail a Conservative nominee.
No I did not watch the hearings - too long ago for me to have seen them. From what I have read her story was credible and she was treated badly by an all-male Senate committee???

Was thinking the same thing. Gagged and tied up in the situation room or something. Trump is actually listening to somebody........maybe the new communications guy. Kelly Anne actually made some common sense statements as well. Who are these people?
Perhaps they are worried about the mid-term elections? Supposedly it is educated white women who are no longer supporting Trump because of his behavior and attitude towards women, and who may greatly affect the mid-term elections.

ADVERTISEMENT