ADVERTISEMENT

Is this the worst political hit-job ever?

All democrats are America and democracy hating, criminal immigrant loving, sexually confused, pedophile promoting, liberal, elitest, National anthem protesters who hate our military, personal rights, presidential power, and puppies.

Like I said, Trump Republicans. Most of your statements refer to the most extreme elements of the Democratic party......but that's how you guys want to label all democrats. The others are just plain bullshit lies. Just like your leader does.

I think you nailed it in your first paragraph. You should have stopped there, since you lost credibility after that.

I just thought of something I found amusing. Professor Ford couldn't remember what year Kavanaugh allegedly attacked her, but she does remember she was 15.

Another Psychology major that is mathematically challenged...lol

All democrats are America and democracy hating, criminal immigrant loving, sexually confused, pedophile promoting, liberal, elitest, National anthem protesters who hate our military, personal rights, presidential power, and puppies.

Like I said, Trump Republicans. Most of your statements refer to the most extreme elements of the Democratic party......but that's how you guys want to label all democrats. The others are just plain bullshit lies. Just like your leader does.

Tell me, who is a leader of the Democratic Party? Then, go back through my list and specifically point out which item they disagree with.

I can just about guarantee, at some point, they’ve publically made a statement that agrees with any points on my list. Face it, that list is today’s democrats.

Maybe Trump drove them that far left but I am not a Trump republican. I’m not even a republican. I’m a constitutional conservative.

One does not have to watch any Fox News to know that it’s nothing more than state-run television.
Fox News is an arm of the Republican Party. Roger Ailes knew exactly what he was doing. Created by people from the Nixon administration to protect the party from scandals like Watergate in the future. It's been incredibly effective propaganda.

One does not have to watch any Fox News to know that it’s nothing more than state-run television.
Fox News is an arm of the Republican Party. Roger Ailes knew exactly what he was doing. Created by people from the Nixon administration to protect the party from scandals like Watergate in the future. It's been incredibly effective propaganda.

Yep. Catering to the lowest common denominator. It clearly works.

I always get a laugh out of the idiotic things you say. It's even funnier, knowing you're serious...lol

What do you even know about "FOX News propaganda"? I suspect it's something you've heard from CNN or MSNBC. If you ever watched FOX News, you'd know how ridiculous you sound every time you make that foolish statement.

The Reps are nominating strict Constitutionalists to the Supreme Court. They follow the laws, as written.
The Dems nominate activist judges, who try to make it up as they go along, so your statement describes what the Dems are trying to do, NOT what the Reps are actually doing.

Keep posting, because I do find you very amusing. If you believe you are really a rational adult, then I'm absolutely laughing out loud.

unfortunately kavanaugh is not a constitutionalist, based on his prior rulings & opinions opposing the 4th and 5th amendments.

in other posts, you mention conspiracies.
if we include soros/left... we should also include the kochs/murdoch/levin of the right. they date back to things like the liberty amendments and early talk of guys like kavanaugh (a Rino, a bush guy) to push through the agenda.

i actually like a few of the liberty amendment "ideas" - but not as actual amendments. prefer not constantly wanting to rewrite/add to the constitution whenever a particular party gains just enough power to squeeze something through.

Why hasn't Professor Ford or her attorneys pressed charges against Judge Kavanaugh? No statute of limitations.

Reactions: cinboiler
The Republicans are too dangerous to be in power. 30% of Americans are hopeless, they’ve been lost to Fox News propaganda and would gladly watch this country set aside all laws and precedent as long as it gives them power. The only hope is that the remaining 70% of the country has been woken up by Trump and sees that we need rational adults making decisions.
Yeah, the rational adults are in charge these days. Democrats are failures and far too dangerous to be in power. They’re putting our own citizens who are currently being beaten in the streets of Kabul at risk. Definitely the fault of Fox News.

Reactions: SKYDOG and BSIT
anyone using the term "democrats" or "republicans" unironically in this thread is not worth worth the second you would spend responding to them - hope this helps

The Republicans are too dangerous to be in power. 30% of Americans are hopeless, they’ve been lost to Fox News propaganda and would gladly watch this country set aside all laws and precedent as long as it gives them power. The only hope is that the remaining 70% of the country has been woken up by Trump and sees that we need rational adults making decisions.
Don’t recognize the mistakes and the people dear leader has gotten killed in Afghanistan. Stay silent. Post about Republicans. Stay true to the party. The party. The party. The party.

anyone using the term "democrats" or "republicans" unironically in this thread is not worth worth the second you would spend responding to them - hope this helps

This is custom made doge meme. So brave.

Don’t recognize the mistakes and the people dear leader has gotten killed in Afghanistan. Stay silent. Post about Republicans. Stay true to the party. The party. The party. The party.
Jan 6, Jan 6, Jan 6. Dems believe if repeated often enough, the Afg debacle will go away

Reactions: FreedomWins
ADVERTISEMENT