ADVERTISEMENT

Idiot iu fans

May 2, 2015
Some of my iu friends are saying that we haven't faced any challenging games yet, and that our first test is butler. I do agree that butler is a big test for us, but at Pitt? How is that not a test. What about New Mexico or Florida? They aren't pushovers either. Apparently UNLV is gonna be great according to some of them. It's just beyond me the logic iu fans try to come up with at times.
Boiler up!

Last edited:
Some of my iu friends are saying that we haven't faced any challenging games yet, and that our first test is butler. I do agree that butler is a big test for us, but at Pitt? How is that not a test. What about New Mexico or Florida? They aren't too shabby as well. Apparently UNLV is gonna be great according to some of them. It's just beyond me the logic iu fans try to come up with at times.
Boiler up!

The wording in your thread title is redundant.

Let's see.....

In the Sagarin rankings, Purdue has played 2 teams in the Top 25. IU has played.....1.

Purdue has played 3 teams in the Top 50.....I has played....2.

Purdue is 2-0 against the Top 25......IU is 0-1.

Purdue is 3-0 against the Top 50......IU is 0-2.

This is why the words "logic" and "IU fan" are never used in the same sentence.

You will, however, find the words "hypocrite" and "IU fan" in a plethora of sentences.

Last edited:
Let's see.....

In the Sagarin rankings, Purdue has played 2 teams in the Top 25. IU has played.....1,

You will, however, find the words "hypocrite" and "IU fan" in a plethora of sentences.
Yeah I probably shouldn't have used logic with iu fan.

Let's see.....

In the Sagarin rankings, Purdue has played 2 teams in the Top 25. IU has played.....1.

It is possible to use IU and logical in the same sentence. I'll give it a try:
It's logical that I go to any fast food restaurant, it will be an IU grad taking my order.

Reactions: JBoiler14 and BBG
I.U. is irrelevant. Still licking this jackwagons boots. They deserve every bit of this lost program.

12373434_1525907991056257_35356232906482278_n.jpg

Reactions: choptalk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT