ADVERTISEMENT

I was WRONG.

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
In the past I have said there are a contingent of Dems who want Donald J. Trump as the R nominee. While quietly, I think there are a few Dem power brokers who think he might be the easiest to beat due to his high negatives. That is true.

But I was wrong extending that to all Dems. I was WRONG. Dems just aren't that smart. Sorry.

Watching Trump @ the Iowa - Iowa State game yesterday. He really connects with the common man. He stands for dissention against a run away corrupt Govt, that is out of control and working hard AGAINST its working class citizens. That I like and can connect with.

While, I am not a Trump backer, because of his liberal spending. I can at least admit I was wrong about the total Dem strategy toward him.......the Dems as a whole, are truly SCARED of him, and what he represents.

In the past I have said there are a contingent of Dems who want Donald J. Trump as the R nominee. While quietly, I think there are a few Dem power brokers who think he might be the easiest to beat due to his high negatives. That is true.

But I was wrong extending that to all Dems. I was WRONG. Dems just aren't that smart. Sorry.

Watching Trump @ the Iowa - Iowa State game yesterday. He really connects with the common man. He stands for dissention against a run away corrupt Govt, that is out of control and working hard AGAINST its working class citizens. That I like and can connect with.

While, I am not a Trump backer, because of his liberal spending. I can at least admit I was wrong about the total Dem strategy toward him.......the Dems as a whole, are truly SCARED of him, and what he represents.
I'm not scared of him. I just think Chump is a narcissistic fool who should not hold public office ever again.

Reactions: Bill4411
I'm not scared of him. I just think Chump is a narcissistic fool who should not hold public office ever again.

Regardless of his personal attributes you pointed out correctly imo.......has nothing to do with office. As Pres O was also a huge narcissist....and you voted for him. And as bad as Trump was he still functioned to get policy done like O. did.

Policy wise.....Clearly his policies were better for the middle & poor class than Biden. No question about that, given Biden costing middle class $10K/year. So no argument there.

Thus you are a party over what is good for the people. That's fine, but don't say you aren't. As I hate Trump, can't stand his spending, but would grudgingly vote for him over Biden, because I choose what's good for people over party.

Last edited:
Regardless of his personal attributes you pointed out correctly imo.......has nothing to do with office. As Pres O was also a huge narcissist....and you voted for him. And as bad as Trump was he still functioned to get policy done like O. did.

Policy wise.....Clearly his policies were better for the middle & poor class than Biden. No question about that, given Biden costing middle class $10K/year. So no argument there.

Thus you are a party over what is good for the people. That's fine, but don't say you aren't. As I hate Trump, can't stand his spending, but would grudgingly vote for him over Biden, because I choose what's good for people over party.
Good night, how was Obama a narcissist?

Did you see how a real Purdue man steps up and admits when he is wrong?

A good lesson for you, not that I expect you to learn it.

Good night, how was Obama a narcissist?

That is common knowledge. How do you not know this???

Since you didn't know you can read about it here and elsewhere.....

That is common knowledge. How do you not know this???

Since you didn't know you can read about it here and elsewhere.....

You know darn well all that is BS. You also know darn well that does not compare to the level of narcissism of one, Donald Chump. If Krauthammer was still alive, I wonder what he would have thought about Chump. Chump’s narcissism and psychosis is at the level of Jim Jones. This so called MAGA movement is a cult in the pure sense of the word. There are several members of Chumptown in this very forum. Obama never ran the the administration like a cosa nostra. Obama’s attorneys weren’t consiglieres. Obama isn’t mean and evil. Narcissistic people are very mean and evil. Chump is very mean and evil. How many folks are either dead, in prison, or on their way to prison dealing with a fool like Chump.

Hey Boiler Buck did you notice Purdue won yesterday? Maybe you can give your political bullcrap a rest for a day.

Hey Boiler Buck did you notice Purdue won yesterday? Maybe you can give your political bullcrap a rest for a day.

Yea I posted about it on the football board.

LOL..As the typical Lib hypocrite you are, you did not post about it, according to your history..... AND posted political post just after the game yesterday. So I find your post extremely hypocritical.

You know darn well all that is BS. You also know darn well that does not compare to the level of narcissism of one, Donald Chump. If Krauthammer was still alive, I wonder what he would have thought about Chump. Chump’s narcissism and psychosis is at the level of Jim Jones. This so called MAGA movement is a cult in the pure sense of the word. There are several members of Chumptown in this very forum. Obama never ran the the administration like a cosa nostra. Obama’s attorneys weren’t consiglieres. Obama isn’t mean and evil. Narcissistic people are very mean and evil. Chump is very mean and evil. How many folks are either dead, in prison, or on their way to prison dealing with a fool like Chump.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Several articles call Pres O a Narcissist. Why, because it's the truth. At BEST you can say, Trump is MORE a narcissist than O was. I would agree with that.

But to think President O wasn't a Narcissist, one has to be living in an alternative fantasy reality. Perhaps that is the case here?

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Several articles call Pres O a Narcissist. Why, because it's the truth. At BEST you can say, Trump is MORE a narcissist than O was. I would agree with that.

But to think President O wasn't a Narcissist, one has to be living in an alternative fantasy reality. Perhaps that is the case here?
Was Obama mean and evil? Did Obama treat people, family, staff horribly? Did Obama lack empathy towards others? Was Obama envious of others? Did Obama blame other people?

Was Obama mean and evil? Did Obama treat people, family, staff horribly? Did Obama lack empathy towards others?
Yes, yes and yes as made clear by his major lies.

For example, you probably didn't hear about this on urban radio, but bho repeatedly lied to the nation about his national health care plan, earning 4 Pinocchios from regime media giant Wash Post.

Even nbc somehow got up the courage to criticize his lies - but again, all of it unbeknown to you, no doubt.

Yes, yes and yes as made clear by his major lies.

For example, you probably didn't hear about this on urban radio, but bho repeatedly lied to the nation about his national health care plan, earning 4 Pinocchios from regime media giant Wash Post.

Even nbc somehow got up the courage to criticize his lies - but again, all of it unbeknown to you, no doubt.

I disagree but for the sake of argument he did lie about the health care plan, how does that prove he is a narcissist? If you think lying in of itself is narcissistic then you obviously do not know what narcissism is. If that is the case then you have substantiated my claim that Chump is a narcissist given the thousands of lies that he told. If you come back and tell me that Chump did not lie or even did not lie in the thousands then you are definitely part of that MAGA cult along with Boilermaker03.

I disagree but for the sake of argument he did lie about the health care plan, how does that prove he is a narcissist? If you think lying in of itself is narcissistic then you obviously do not know what narcissism is. If that is the case then you have substantiated my claim that Chump is a narcissist given the thousands of lies that he told. If you come back and tell me that Chump did not lie or even did not lie in the thousands then you are definitely part of that MAGA cult along with Boilermaker03.
Where do rate Biden on the lie o meter?

Biden isn’t accessible to the press or media as Trump was. Per word spoken, Biden actually lies more than Trump.
You are very delusional if you think Biden lies more than Chump. Chump lies more than any human being ever. You are part of that deplorable MAGA cult.

Biden isn’t accessible to the press or media as Trump was. Per word spoken, Biden actually lies more than Trump.
Is it a lie when the mind is incapable of knowing what is said? Here he is with inspiration quote from his brother

Reactions: SKYDOG
You are very delusional if you think Biden lies more than Chump. Chump lies more than any human being ever. You are part of that deplorable MAGA cult.
Let me help you out here. It actually means Trump told more total lies, but Biden has a higher lie percentage based on words spoken.

Making America great again is not a bad thing as Democrats have demonized the people into thinking. Democrats have ruined the country by things they have done like foreign policy, education, work ethic, border security, crime, inflation, free speech, etc. Yes America does need to be made great again.

Last edited:
Let me help you out here. It actually means Trump told more total lies, but Biden has a higher lie percentage based on words spoken.

Making America great again is not a bad thing as Democrats have demonized the people into thinking. Democrats have ruined the country by things they have done like foreign policy, education, work ethic, border security, crime, inflation, free speech, etc. Yes America does need to be made great again.
So, this MAGA following is not a cult? Is that what you are trying to say? The folks behind the slogan wearing those stupid looking red hats are the problem.

So, this MAGA following is not a cult? Is that what you are trying to say? The folks behind the slogan wearing those stupid looking red hats are the problem.
If you can’t understand the people currently in charge now are the problem then there’s nothing to he said.

If you can’t understand the people currently in charge now are the problem then there’s nothing to he said.
Do you think this so called MAGA movement is a cult, yes or no?

Going all in backing a cult is not going to defeat Biden, or any democrat. Getting behind decent republican ticket will have a better chance. However, those candidates are RINOs.

Do you think this so called MAGA movement is a cult, yes or no?

Going all in backing a cult is not going to defeat Biden, or any democrat. Getting behind decent republican ticket will have a better chance. However, those candidates are RINOs.

I know for sure......It's NOT GREAT....

To have policies that cost every family almost $10,000 annually in inflation & regulatory costs.

To let in 10 M who knows who?? via border.

To have an open border resulting in so many dying from Fentanyl.

To have off the chart mortgages because your policy screwed up inflation.

To have crime off the charts in many places.....where once great cities are not visitable.

Yes, whatever MAGA is, as long as it is NOT the above, I think yea, I will go for that. Looking at the above, total disaster, I don't know why anyone wouldn't???

Last edited:
I know for sure......It's NOT GREAT....

To have policies that cost every family almost $10,000 annually in inflation & regulatory costs.

To let in 10 M who knows who?? via border.

To have an open border resulting in so many dying from Fentanyl.

To have off the chart mortgages because your policy screwed up inflation.

To have crime off the charts in many places.....where once great cities are not visitable.

Yes, whatever MAGA is, as long as it is NOT the above, I think yea, I will go for that. Looking at the above, total disaster, I don't know why anyone wouldn't???
cult

kŭlt

noun​

1. A religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false, with its followers often living in an unconventional manner under the guidance of an authoritarian, charismatic leader.
  2. The followers of such a religion or sect.
  3. A system or community of religious worship and ritual.
Is it authoritarian to shut down the country for a shot that was never known to stop transmission? Was it authoritarian to fire taxpayer paid people for not getting a shot that never stopped transmission and lacking thorough testing? Was it authoritarian to use tax payer paid employees to go after political opposition? Was it authoritarian to discuss loading the SCOTUS with more appointees? Is it authoritarian to deny taxpayers paid employees based upon merit instead of demographics? Was it authoritarian to keep the border open even though most of the country wanted it closed and for very good reasons? Was it authoritarian to fly in the middle of the night the illegals to places that never asked for them with mostly being against an open border? Is it authoritarian to promote climate change as an immediate threat when there is no science to prove it while degrading the opposition to such? Was it authoritarian to threaten doctors with a different approach to treating the Chinese Virus...where as now the treatment is known effective and still not approved? Ws it authoritarian to preach a need to stop gun violence and ignore suicide deaths, death by blunt objects and deaths by pistol to continuously only mention the black gun that looks scary? Was it authoritarian to have the DOJ describe parents concerned with what they saw going on in the schools as terrorist? Ultimately is it authoritarian to promote things that are not true while ignoring things that are true? Is it authoritarian to control free speech and the 2nd as primary desires knowing they were listed with the first being most important and the 2nd to ensure the others are not held hostage? Is there anything more authoritarian that using taxpayer employees in various departments to hide crucial information to the public (Hunter), lie as in teh Russian Collusion and actually use the government to go after political opposition.

Authoritarian leadership is about "control" and I know where the desire lies for MORE control...

Reactions: SKYDOG
It is right in front of you.

He wanted it to pass at all costs because the plan was to call it "Obama Care."
Dude, the media, mostly critics called it Obama Care. He did not name it Obama Care, just like the critics of Mitt Romney's health care plan in MA. The media, again mostly critics called it Romney Care. This was the years before Obama became president.

Obama wanted to pass it on all costs because many Americans like the poor and the self-employed, lacked a health care plan. If the republican governors had not done everything to block it from their state, Obama Care would have been even more successful. I think the KY Republican governor was one of the only ones who embraced in his state because he knew that his constituents who did not have an employer based health care plan because they were either poor or self-employed needed an affordable health care plan. They called it "Kentucky Connect". Anyhow, what is mean, egotistical, evil, and non-empathetic about rolling out a health care plan? Your logic that Obama rolling out a health care plan is being narcissistic is quite intellectually deficient.

cult

kŭlt

noun​

1. A religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false, with its followers often living in an unconventional manner under the guidance of an authoritarian, charismatic leader.
  2. The followers of such a religion or sect.
  3. A system or community of religious worship and ritual.
Is it authoritarian to shut down the country for a shot that was never known to stop transmission? Was it authoritarian to fire taxpayer paid people for not getting a shot that never stopped transmission and lacking thorough testing? Was it authoritarian to use tax payer paid employees to go after political opposition? Was it authoritarian to discuss loading the SCOTUS with more appointees? Is it authoritarian to deny taxpayers paid employees based upon merit instead of demographics? Was it authoritarian to keep the border open even though most of the country wanted it closed and for very good reasons? Was it authoritarian to fly in the middle of the night the illegals to places that never asked for them with mostly being against an open border? Is it authoritarian to promote climate change as an immediate threat when there is no science to prove it while degrading the opposition to such? Was it authoritarian to threaten doctors with a different approach to treating the Chinese Virus...where as now the treatment is known effective and still not approved? Ws it authoritarian to preach a need to stop gun violence and ignore suicide deaths, death by blunt objects and deaths by pistol to continuously only mention the black gun that looks scary? Was it authoritarian to have the DOJ describe parents concerned with what they saw going on in the schools as terrorist? Ultimately is it authoritarian to promote things that are not true while ignoring things that are true? Is it authoritarian to control free speech and the 2nd as primary desires knowing they were listed with the first being most important and the 2nd to ensure the others are not held hostage? Is there anything more authoritarian that using taxpayer employees in various departments to hide crucial information to the public (Hunter), lie as in teh Russian Collusion and actually use the government to go after political opposition.

Authoritarian leadership is about "control" and I know where the desire lies for MORE control...
Well there it is BNI. That makes the definition of cult looks like your side is the cult. The democrats promote the above and brainwash their supporters into thinking the other side is the enemy the so called MAGA cult. People are not animals, so by being able to think and reason, they should be able to see what’s actually happening in this country.

Great post TJ.

Reactions: tjreese
Well there it is BNI. That makes the definition of cult looks like your side is the cult. The democrats promote the above and brainwash their supporters into thinking the other side is the enemy the so called MAGA cult. People are not animals, so by being able to think and reason, they should be able to see what’s actually happening in this country.

Great post TJ.
The ultimate goal of an authoritarian is control

Great post TJ.
Nope. tjreese just twisted the narrative to fit. He just listed and incorrectly twisted what the Biden administration did to try to curtail a pandemic that the previous administration failed to do. The last administration president even admitted that he downplayed the seriousness of the virus to a reporter. But the president of the US is the leader of the country. Therefore, according to your diatribe, every president is an authoritarian. Even for the sake of argument that Biden fits your narrative. Even though the word, authoritarian is in your definition of a cult, you failed to mention anything about the followers of a charismatic leader with extreme views which is the finished definition of a cult. Now that fits this MAGA crap to a T. You have a charismatic leader in Chump. Then you have these red hat wearing followers that will defend this man to no end. A perfect example was Jan 6. On the basis of a lie from the charismatic leader that the 2020 election was stolen, these people drove and flew hundreds of miles to Washington DC for a rally. Then was told to go over to the Capitol and fight and take the country back. Then they beat the crap out of the police, and trash the building costing millions of damage including spreading human feces in the hallways. One cult member following this charismatic leader lost her life and got shot by the police. Hundreds of these followers are arrested. One by one are being sentenced to years in prison.

I knew this was a cult the day that Chump said that Sen. McCain was not a hero in Viet Nam because he was captured. Most Republicans said absolutely nothing to defend McCain. I even heard some of these cult members spread conspiracy theories that McCain did not have it so bad where he was held. Chump also said that the father of Sen. Ted Cruz was part of the Kennedy assassination plot. Again, republicans and even Ted Cruz himself did nothing and then later became a big supporter of Chump.

It clearly is the Democratic Party. Did you read the above post? Are you able to think and reason?
Yeah I read that crap. That was more about being an authoritarian than about followers of a charismatic leader.

Dude, the media, mostly critics called it Obama Care. He did not name it Obama Care, just like the critics of Mitt Romney's health care plan in MA. The media, again mostly critics called it Romney Care. This was the years before Obama became president.

Anyhow, what is mean, egotistical, evil, and non-empathetic about rolling out a health care plan? Your logic that Obama rolling out a health care plan is being narcissistic is quite intellectually deficient.
He never opposed the name, which made it all about him.

My logic is that repeatedly and knowingly lying about the plan carrying his name was evil, egotistical, and a blatant disregard of his duty to tell the truth to the citizens. That all adds up to narcissism, which is "a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them."

That was BHO.

Reactions: SKYDOG and tjreese
He never opposed the name, which made it all about him.

My logic is that repeatedly and knowingly lying about the plan carrying his name was evil, egotistical, and a blatant disregard of his duty to tell the truth to the citizens. That all adds up to narcissism, which is "a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them."

That was BHO.
That's a very weak argument for narcissism. If that makes you feel better, knock yourself out.

Let me ask you, on the narcissism spectrum, who is worse, Obama or Chump?

That's a very weak argument for narcissism. If that makes you feel better, knock yourself out.

Let me ask you, on the narcissism spectrum, who is worse, Obama or Chump?
It depends what you mean by 'worse'. Is it worse to come right out and make no pretense about being a narcissist, like Trump ?

Or is it worse to pretend you are not a narcissist while lying to citizens in order to get a bill passed that carries your name, like bho, and easily fooling naive people like you?

I prefer a narcissist who is up front about it, not a fraud like bho who pretends otherwise to take advantage of people like you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT