ADVERTISEMENT

I was WRONG.

Nope. tjreese just twisted the narrative to fit. He just listed and incorrectly twisted what the Biden administration did to try to curtail a pandemic that the previous administration failed to do. The last administration president even admitted that he downplayed the seriousness of the virus to a reporter. But the president of the US is the leader of the country. Therefore, according to your diatribe, every president is an authoritarian. Even for the sake of argument that Biden fits your narrative. Even though the word, authoritarian is in your definition of a cult, you failed to mention anything about the followers of a charismatic leader with extreme views which is the finished definition of a cult. Now that fits this MAGA crap to a T. You have a charismatic leader in Chump. Then you have these red hat wearing followers that will defend this man to no end. A perfect example was Jan 6. On the basis of a lie from the charismatic leader that the 2020 election was stolen, these people drove and flew hundreds of miles to Washington DC for a rally. Then was told to go over to the Capitol and fight and take the country back. Then they beat the crap out of the police, and trash the building costing millions of damage including spreading human feces in the hallways. One cult member following this charismatic leader lost her life and got shot by the police. Hundreds of these followers are arrested. One by one are being sentenced to years in prison.

I knew this was a cult the day that Chump said that Sen. McCain was not a hero in Viet Nam because he was captured. Most Republicans said absolutely nothing to defend McCain. I even heard some of these cult members spread conspiracy theories that McCain did not have it so bad where he was held. Chump also said that the father of Sen. Ted Cruz was part of the Kennedy assassination plot. Again, republicans and even Ted Cruz himself did nothing and then later became a big supporter of Chump.
He shut down the country when there was never an indication that a shot would stop transmission and fired people that wouldn't get the shot. People were not allowed outside while royalty went where they wanted. Later, you could see people wearing masks in cars and outside away from crowds. Control is the operative word and goal of an authoritarian. A follower of a charismatic person is a descriptive which denotes neither good or bad. A charismatic person can do good or bad and so the term is useless in trying to separate good from bad. The key to an authoritarian person is the control that is sought. Relative to presidents, one side has earned the label of control from birth to death more than the other. Generally that is well known with some advocating more freedoms lost.

If control is the desire of an authoritarian leader...as it is, then history shows the unconstrained believers seeking more control rather than the evolutionary process knowing no single entity has all the answers like Fauci extending the two weeks for months contrary to understanding he doesn't have all the answers that affect all of life. Attacking the first and second as has been done, is about as authoritarian as it gets. Democrats are notorious for extending control while republicans are only slightly better...and Biden is about as bad as possible on so many aspects that ARE REAL and affect people daily...

Reactions: SKYDOG
They aren’t mean, evil, non-empathetic like Chump.
Unlike Trump, each of Biden, Schumer, Pelosi, Durbin, McConnell, Graham, et al are part of the endless-war establishment in Washington that sends young Americans from low-income families to fight and die in senseless wars like Vietnam and Iraq.

And you claim to speak for blacks!

Reactions: tjreese
I, John Baron, hereby declare:

I look very much forward to showing my financials, because they are huge.

I think apologizing's a great thing, but you have to be wrong. I will absolutely apologize, sometime in the hopefully distant future, if I'm ever wrong.

My IQ is one of the highest - and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault.

She does have a very nice figure... If [Ivanka] weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.

Some people would say I'm very, very, very intelligent.

My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.

I’m the least racist person you have ever interviewed.

My two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart

I went to the best colleges for college. I went to a -- I had a situation where I was a very excellent student.

I have a very good brain

Your all time favorite President

I've done more for Black Americans than anybody, with the possible exception of Lincoln

I can be more Presidential than any President in history except for Honest Abe Lincoln, when he's wearing the hat. The great Abraham Lincoln, a man that I've always competed against.

I think it would be hard if George Washington came back from the dead and he chose Abraham Lincoln as his vice president, I think it would have been very hard for them to beat me.

Number one, I have great respect for women. My relationship, I think, is going to end up being very good with women. You know, it really doesn't matter what the media write as long as you've got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.

He shut down the country when there was never an indication that a shot would stop transmission and fired people that wouldn't get the shot. People were not allowed outside while royalty went where they wanted. Later, you could see people wearing masks in cars and outside away from crowds. Control is the operative word and goal of an authoritarian. A follower of a charismatic person is a descriptive which denotes neither good or bad. A charismatic person can do good or bad and so the term is useless in trying to separate good from bad. The key to an authoritarian person is the control that is sought. Relative to presidents, one side has earned the label of control from birth to death more than the other. Generally that is well known with some advocating more freedoms lost.
If control is the desire of an authoritarian leader...as it is, then history shows the unconstrained believers seeking more control rather than the evolutionary process knowing no single entity has all the answers like Fauci extending the two weeks for months contrary to understanding he doesn't have all the answers that affect all of life. Attacking the first and second as has been done, is about as authoritarian as it gets. Democrats are notorious for extending control while republicans are only slightly better...and Biden is about as bad as possible on so many aspects that ARE REAL and affect people daily...
What you are describing is an authoritarian. You are not describing a cult. Not sure so hard about this. Perhaps if you can’t see that this MAGA crap is a cult, then you must be part of it. People have either died, in prison, or on there way to prison following Chump.

Conversations around ammo capacity for citizens or even why police may shoot more rounds than thought needed

What you are describing is an authoritarian. You are not describing a cult. Not sure so hard about this. Perhaps if you can’t see that this MAGA crap is a cult, then you must be part of it. People have either died, in prison, or on there way to prison following Chump.

I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters.

• Haha
Reactions: Riveting-

yes from this-

cult

kŭlt

noun​

1. A religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false, with its followers often living in an unconventional manner under the guidance of an authoritarian, charismatic leader.
I went on to say charismatic is of no interest since it can be good or bad and focused on the authoritarian part which you just said I described which was my intent. Billy Graham might be considered charismatic, but few would think him bad.

I, John Baron, hereby declare:

I look very much forward to showing my financials, because they are huge.

I think apologizing's a great thing, but you have to be wrong. I will absolutely apologize, sometime in the hopefully distant future, if I'm ever wrong.

My IQ is one of the highest - and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault.

She does have a very nice figure... If [Ivanka] weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.

Some people would say I'm very, very, very intelligent.

My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.

I’m the least racist person you have ever interviewed.

My two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart

I went to the best colleges for college. I went to a -- I had a situation where I was a very excellent student.

I have a very good brain

Your all time favorite President

I've done more for Black Americans than anybody, with the possible exception of Lincoln

I can be more Presidential than any President in history except for Honest Abe Lincoln, when he's wearing the hat. The great Abraham Lincoln, a man that I've always competed against.

I think it would be hard if George Washington came back from the dead and he chose Abraham Lincoln as his vice president, I think it would have been very hard for them to beat me.

Number one, I have great respect for women. My relationship, I think, is going to end up being very good with women. You know, it really doesn't matter what the media write as long as you've got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.
That's more like it, @HoosierfanJM . Your parody account is far more entertaining then when you pretend to be smart. Keep it up, HoFan!

• Love
Reactions: SKYDOG and tjreese
I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters.
What stipulations were listed to say that others couldn't do the same? I don't recall verbiage stipulating when that was and was not okay and that verbiage if not stated leaves it correct for a lot of reasons

Yeah I read that crap. That was more about being an authoritarian than about followers of a charismatic leader.
You have it bad real bad. The cult Democratic Party has you wrapped around their finger.

That's more like it, @HoosierfanJM . Your parody account is far more entertaining then when you pretend to be smart. Keep it up, HoFan!
I don't know...it was interesting when he was posting about the unarmed insurrection where the police state killed an unarmed woman and hid the shooters name for some time. Those unarmed people were so scary. Thank God they got the National Guards to help as suggested due to this scary moment. Wait...did they want the National Guard due to this scary situation?

I don't know...it was interesting when he was posting about the unarmed insurrection where the police state killed an unarmed woman and hid the shooters name for some time. Those unarmed people were so scary. Thank God they got the National Guards to help as suggested due to this scary moment. Wait...did they want the National Guard due to this scary situation?
Not sure. Surprisingly, the topic never came up in the multimedia Jan. 6 investigation.

I don't see how they could have overlooked that, what with such whizzes as Schift, Cheney, and Kinzinger (although the latter spent a lot of time crying, so maybe he can be forgiven).

I am not some other poster. THE ENTIRETY of every word of every one of my posts (except of course, this one) can be attributed to one of five people:
  1. John Baron
  2. David Denison
  3. John Miller
  4. Carolin Gallego
If you have a problem with my posts, take it up with one of those five people.

Not sure. Surprisingly, the topic never came up in the multimedia Jan. 6 investigation.

I don't see how they could have overlooked that, what with such whizzes as Schift, Cheney, and Kinzinger (although the latter spent a lot of time crying, so maybe he can be forgiven).
Had to be complete oversight with such honorable people posing for the cameras. I bet they were too busy making sure China never has the opportunity for another virus leak or looking for the SCOTUS leaker or rightfully sending abortion back to the states or maybe just swamped trying to find out the killer of Epstein and who all visited his island multiple times. You know it had to be trying to help those lacking royalty

Last edited:
I am not some other poster. THE ENTIRETY of every word of every one of my posts (except of course, this one) can be attributed to one of five people:
  1. John Baron
  2. David Denison
  3. John Miller
  4. Carolin Gallego
four down...one to go

Reactions: Telling The Truth
maybe just swamped trying to find out the killer of Epstein and who all visited his island multiple times. You know it had to be trying to help those lacking royalty

I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy.

He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it - Jeffrey enjoys his social life.

1. John Baron
  2. David Denison
  3. John Miller
  4. Carolin Gallego
You left off number 5, Robert L. Peters.

Problem with your posts? To the contrary, your 'truth' account is far better than your HoFan account. Far more entertaining than bni's incoherence or Bob's virtue-signaling rants.

Problem with your posts? To the contrary, your 'truth' account is far better than your HoFan account. Far more entertaining than bni's incoherence or Bob's virtue-signaling rants.
MANY years ago a Purdue forum was blessed with another IU person that went by Romeo. He too fantasized about a love life he desired and it too got old in a couple of weeks. Still, he had his 5 minutes of fame

Robert L. Peters...can't recall ever getting email coherent or not by him ever!

Unlike Trump, each of Biden, Schumer, Pelosi, Durbin, McConnell, Graham, et al are part of the endless-war establishment in Washington that sends young Americans from low-income families to fight and die in senseless wars like Vietnam and Iraq.

@BNIBoiler doesn't care about poor ordinary people, only PARTY. The Dem party is his endless love......well that and President O. Can't see the truth about either one.

Sometimes he used the names Robin Ware, JRB Ware, Soiled Under Ware, and Big Guy.
I'm definitely aware of Soiled Under Ware and Big Guy. Why isn't the media, FBI and DOJ interested in the Big Guy? Strictly an educated guess, but don't you suppose that Merrick is so mad at his parents for giving him that name that he is taking it out on America? Could you imagine him on the SCOTUS with the three other women that didn't go to Notre Dame? Then again when merit is not a goal...

Last edited:
@BNIBoiler doesn't care about poor ordinary people, only PARTY. The Dem party is his endless love......well that and President O. Can't see the truth about either one.
why is it that when I read this my mind goes to BNI?

375283467_790386516428211_7997035796436824781_n.jpg

Last edited:

Who shutdown the country? Link that Biden did.
Who ordered a national voluntary shutdown? Who said they had “total authority” over the states to shut everything down? (That’s real authoritarianism ) Then did a 180 and put it on the states.

Who did Biden fire for not getting the vaccine? Link it.

What directive did Biden put out that said people couldn’t go outside? Link. For that matter, who couldn’t go outside? Were people being arrested for it? Link.

why is it that when I read this my mind goes to BNI?

375283467_790386516428211_7997035796436824781_n.jpg
I see again the forest fires are starting, They’re starting again in California. I said, you gotta clean your floors, you gotta clean your forests — there are many, many years of leaves and broken trees and they’re like, like, so flammable, you touch them and it goes up

• Haha
Who shutdown the country? Link that Biden did.
Who ordered a national voluntary shutdown? Who said they had “total authority” over the states to shut everything down? (That’s real authoritarianism ) Then did a 180 and put it on the states.

Who did Biden fire for not getting the vaccine? Link it.

What directive did Biden put out that said people couldn’t go outside? Link. For that matter, who couldn’t go outside? Were people being arrested for it? Link.
Bob, Bob, Bob...like you I have no idea why you post what you do. I'm not about to add to the things I do as a result of you lacking awareness either due to forgetting or never seeking the truth in the first place.

It does appear due to the absence of your incessant pleading for the opinions of others in links concerning the politization of government departments against the political opponents, you lack awareness. This was easy to find if lacking awareness or just needed a clue to help remember due to things not totally buried, due to the algorithms that place popular things easier to find ...and that is without the known media bias ...the known FBI bias...the known DOJ bias as well as the known IRS bias all symptoms of third world governments, that you not only agree with since you avoided "mean tweets", but still wear that red badge of poor thought so boldly.

It has been said that that it's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled and so perhaps after all this time you just can't go there...that place where you understand you've been fooled. Most understood the immense failures of Biden, but most doesn't include all as you've proven time and time again. Why I have no idea? Still it befuddles the wildest of imaginations that you would choose no mean tweets and USA disasters rather than mean tweets and no USA disasters, but in the USA there are few prerequisites to vote and even those get bypassed as we have recently seen much more in quantity that previous grave site people not removed from the records.

Still for giggles and grins the quick links since searching was very easy and quick we can find the following:

Biden thanks Coast Guard member for hurricane rescue — days before vax mandate firing

POLITICS Military begins discharging troops who refuse COVID-19 vaccine

We also know the current gestapo...minions included (with more than one despicable me) did in fact shut down the country with many places going out of business and essentially effectively locking down the country.

There, you have it. What I do not know since after this duration you were still unaware or at least pretending you were unaware. Still cling to your mean tweets, but understand life it too short for me or others to go around attempting to correct so may erroneous thoughts, when you can't fix what causes the thoughts in the first place. None of this is meant to degrade the quality of the person you are or the person you wish to be. Poor thought doesn't make a person bad.

Bob, Bob, Bob...like you I have no idea why you post what you do. I'm not about to add to the things I do as a result of you lacking awareness either due to forgetting or never seeking the truth in the first place.

It does appear due to the absence of your incessant pleading for the opinions of others in links concerning the politization of government departments against the political opponents, you lack awareness. This was easy to find if lacking awareness or just needed a clue to help remember due to things not totally buried, due to the algorithms that place popular things easier to find ...and that is without the known media bias ...the known FBI bias...the known DOJ bias as well as the known IRS bias all symptoms of third world governments, that you not only agree with since you avoided "mean tweets", but still wear that red badge of poor thought so boldly.

It has been said that that it's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled and so perhaps after all this time you just can't go there...that place where you understand you've been fooled. Most understood the immense failures of Biden, but most doesn't include all as you've proven time and time again. Why I have no idea? Still it befuddles the wildest of imaginations that you would choose no mean tweets and USA disasters rather than mean tweets and no USA disasters, but in the USA there are few prerequisites to vote and even those get bypassed as we have recently seen much more in quantity that previous grave site people not removed from the records.

Still for giggles and grins the quick links since searching was very easy and quick we can find the following:

Biden thanks Coast Guard member for hurricane rescue — days before vax mandate firing

POLITICS Military begins discharging troops who refuse COVID-19 vaccine

We also know the current gestapo...minions included (with more than one despicable me) did in fact shut down the country with many places going out of business and essentially effectively locking down the country.

There, you have it. What I do not know since after this duration you were still unaware or at least pretending you were unaware. Still cling to your mean tweets, but understand life it too short for me or others to go around attempting to correct so may erroneous thoughts, when you can't fix what causes the thoughts in the first place. None of this is meant to degrade the quality of the person you are or the person you wish to be. Poor thought doesn't make a person bad.

A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.

A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.
Yes, a State providing alternate electors and challenging an election are unconstitutional.

While I generally agree with your view of Bob, I don't think it is within his power as a 'massive fraud' to allow for the termination of all rules, et al.

While I generally agree with your view of Bob, I don't think it is within his power as a 'massive fraud' to allow for the termination of all rules, et al.
They were like death and un-American. Un-American. Somebody said, ‘treasonous.’ I mean, Yeah, I guess why not? Can we call that treason? Why not? I mean they certainly didn’t seem to love our country that much.

• Haha
Sung to the Bee Gees tune

You think that I don't even mean
A single word I say

It's only words, and words are all I have
To illuminate the dismay

They were like death and un-American. Un-American. Somebody said, ‘treasonous.’ I mean, Yeah, I guess why not? Can we call that treason? Why not? I mean they certainly didn’t seem to love our country that much.

God luv her. The dem lineup never fails to show people that there is one dumber than the last one. Who votes for these people or were they mail in ballots?

• Wow
Reactions: SKYDOG
  1. John Baron
  2. David Denison
  3. John Miller
  4. Carolin Gallego
bump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT