ADVERTISEMENT

I support Coach Ryan Walters

Mockabee is making chicken salad out of chicken shit right now. Injuries to an offensive line that was thin on talent to start with is making some call him a "Good Story"...
If he transferred to a better team, I would not blame him.
Baffles me that people want to push the narrative that there’s no talent, especially guys who were productive and basically our 2nd best offensive weapon (1200 yards) last year.

No shit he’s struggling with fumbles…but why is he suddenly this year when last year it was basically a non issue for him over 10 games? Maybe…because the current staff doesn’t teach fundamentals, discipline nor does it work with players to correct issues?

That jives with our record of 2-6!

Baffles me that people want to push the narrative that there’s no talent, especially guys who were productive and basically our 2nd best offensive weapon (1200 yards) last year.

No shit he’s struggling with fumbles…but why is he suddenly this year when last year it was basically a non issue for him over 10 games? Maybe…because the current staff doesn’t teach fundamentals, discipline nor does it work with players to correct issues?

That jives with our record of 2-6!
So does the bowl game.

Reactions: Kocher101
So does the bowl game.
If you took the best 6 off of any team, including your 3000 yard passer, 600 yard TE and 1200 yard WR…of course you’re going to look like shit. Especially when those are guys you leaned on all year. Backups don’t just suddenly after 10 practices look like starters.

Throw in a lame duck coaching staff and a bad backup QB, that game was always going to be a disaster.

That said, with returning 4-6 contributors/starters on both sides of the ball and a spring and fall camp, I’d expect an 8 win team to look a lot better than a 3 win team the next year. That’s all.

If you took the best 6 off of any team, including your 3000 yard passer, 600 yard TE and 1200 yard WR…of course you’re going to look like shit. Especially when those are guys you leaned on all year. Backups don’t just suddenly after 10 practices look like starters.

Throw in a lame duck coaching staff and a bad backup QB, that game was always going to be a disaster.

That said, with returning 4-6 contributors/starters on both sides of the ball and a spring and fall camp, I’d expect an 8 win team to look a lot better than a 3 win team the next year. That’s all.
Not even close to the 8 win team from a year ago and not even close to the same schedule.

Watching OSU/Rutgers and Wisconsin/Indiana now, looks like ILLINOIS and Purdue are definitely the worst teams in the conference now. I don’t see anymore wins, even Northwestern will beat Purdue, they are improving while Purdue is going backwards

• Sad
Reactions: z_one
Watching OSU/Rutgers and Wisconsin/Indiana now, looks like ILLINOIS and Purdue are definitely the worst teams in the conference now. I don’t see anymore wins, even Northwestern will beat Purdue, they are improving while Purdue is going backwards
Wisconsin seems to be going backwards as well.

osu is really uninspired so far today, their qb sucks and horrible fake punt call where the punter was in slow motion

Reactions: z_one
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT