ADVERTISEMENT

I know it's a week away

But the perfect remedy for all of this is to finally exorcise the demons from when we play Butler Saturday. It will be another road game for sure, but if the team brings the effort we saw to win against NC State, then Butler SHOULD get blow out early.

Any victory margin for me would be fine - and say so long to the Crossroads Classic!

beverly-hillbillies-come-back.gif

But the perfect remedy for all of this is to finally exorcise the demons from when we play Butler Saturday. It will be another road game for sure, but if the team brings the effort we saw to win against NC State, then Butler SHOULD get blow out early.
We can only hope but Purdue’s record after finals is iffy

Reactions: Zaphod_B
I know I'm in the minority, but I like the Crossroads. Buddies and I always have a good time in Indy. I'll miss it. I hope there is something close to it this time of year.

I understand why a lot of people like it, and I recognize the good aspects of it even if I thought Purdue was at a disadvantage from it. I think the only one who was more vocal against the event than me was lbodel.

Need to keep their guards from driving like NC State did. They are not as physical or lengthy.

You remember we have beaten Butler before in this event, right?

Reactions: Zaphod_B
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT