ADVERTISEMENT

How Many Days Has It Been Since iu Defeated Purdue in BB?

BOILER UP & GARAGE DOOR UP!

giphy.gif

Looks like it could soon be Chicken Up as well.....

tenor.gif

Reactions: Courthouse Carp
Yes, the weekly tally report is on time this Monday. The new total is now 1592 days since the Purdue Men's Basketball team lost a game to Indiana U. To my buddy the CH Carp, my garage door is working great and I already notice a difference in the environment in the garage. I get a kick out of your little cartoon.

Yes, the weekly tally report is on time this Monday. The new total is now 1592 days since the Purdue Men's Basketball team lost a game to Indiana U. To my buddy the CH Carp, my garage door is working great and I already notice a difference in the environment in the garage. I get a kick out of your little cartoon.

Thanks Inspector! Keep up the good work at home and online!

Reactions: Inspector100
Numbers update for this week show that the Purdue Men's Basketball team has not lost to that other unnamed school for 1599 days. Party on.

P.S. The garage door still runs great and putting the car in the garage has been a huge plus.

New update today after I have spent a bunch of time replacing batteries in the garage door opener. It has been 1606 days since the Old Gold and Black have lost a game to the university of indiana in men's basketball. Sorry to my buddy the Carp that I didn't get this up till he saw my earlier post from last week.

After replacing the batteries, did you need to re-set the garage door code?

"1606" would be an appropirate "re-set", if you ask me...

The only real response to this question is, way to many days for anyone to think this is still a competitive contest.

And that is the point. It is now time for the weekly update so that no one looses count. It has been 1613 days since the Purdue's Men's basketball team has lost a game to the group of basketball players at IU.

On a side note to my friend the Courthouse Carp. You do a wonderful job coming up with the proper videos to represent my new garage door.

And that is the point. It is now time for the weekly update so that no one looses count. It has been 1613 days since the Purdue's Men's basketball team has lost a game to the group of basketball players at IU.

On a side note to my friend the Courthouse Carp. You do a wonderful job coming up with the proper videos to represent my new garage door.

I have an IU buddy who was sobbing about "Purdue fans counting the days since IU has beaten Purdue"... I told him "You're just jealous because most IU fans can't count that high." LMFAO

Anyway, thank you Inspector! Check this out:

https://www.teamsportsgift.com/products/purdue-university-logo-garage-door-flag

Purdue_garage_door.jpg

Now I'm wondering if they have a garage door flag big enough for my bus's garage door?

IU_bus%202_zpsin36brun.jpg

It is once again time for the greatly anticipated update to the continually increasing count that IU men's basketball just can not beat our Boilers. The count is now up to 1627 days without an IU victory.

Here is your weekly update, early-bird version. That means I got to it before 9AM. The Purdue Men's BB team has not lost a game to the Indiana team down south for 1634 days. No, I didn't have to take off my shoes to count that high.

Here is your weekly update, early-bird version. That means I got to it before 9AM. The Purdue Men's BB team has not lost a game to the Indiana team down south for 1634 days. No, I didn't have to take off my shoes to count that high.
How can this be true? Purdue isn't even ELITE!

1634 / 365.25 = 4.47365 years. Embarrassing to say the least.

Time for us to switch rival schools. I have long suggested that MSU is more a rival than either IU, or the contrived most hated rival.

:cool:

1648. This today's magical number. It represents the number days since Purdue Men's Basketball lost a game to IU. That is a long time for that kind of event. Here in the "Dog Days of Sumer" that would be 31.5+ dog years. So we are now almost 3 generations of dogs since we lost. Woof Woof.

What a coincidence!........ Its been approximately that long since an Indiana Mr. Basketball went to Purdue(Swanigan).....

Weird thing though............ the Hoosiers drought hasn't hurt their abiliity to bring home the state's best player(s). Is it IU? Or more a Purdue thing? Hmmmmm.....

Oh, and if it wasn't for Caleb...... man.......... we're talkin' Glenn Robinson. Some of you weren't even on the planet... let that one sink in....

McHoop
Loosier fans seem to be measuring basketball success in strange ways these days.

What a coincidence!........ Its been approximately that long since an Indiana Mr. Basketball went to Purdue(Swanigan).....
Weird thing though............ the Hoosiers drought hasn't hurt their abiliity to bring home the state's best player(s). Is it IU? Or more a Purdue thing? Hmmmmm.....
Oh, and if it wasn't for Caleb...... man.......... we're talkin' Glenn Robinson. Some of you weren't even on the planet... let that one sink in....
McHoop

Loosier fans seem to be measuring basketball success in strange ways these days.

Yes, plus we all know McHoop's absurd post is all about little brother desperately seeking attention.

You GO, McHoop!!
gif-attention-4.gif

#SinkSankSunk

Ivey was by far the best player in Indiana last year. Not even close. Just ineligible to receive award.

Reactions: Purdue85
It is now 1655 days since the mighty Boilermakers men's basketball team lost a basketball game to IU. I am sure some of you have forgotten since last week. Just sayin.

Reactions: Audiophileoholic
Monday morning and it is time for the weekly update regarding our Mighty Boilermakers and their exploits against the "hated" arch rival to the south. Well, it seems that 1662 days have past since the rival has won a men's basketball game against our heros.

Last edited:
Reactions: Purdue80
Today is Labor Day, just matter of factly. You can write those words on your thumbnail, or across this cloudy September sky. Well, enough of that. But Labor Day is not very well known to our rival down south as their precious men's basketball team has not put in enough "labor" to win a simple basketball game against our beloved and mighty Boilermakers. The running total has reached 1669 days since our rival has been victorious. I guess that is labor in itself.

This is the regularly scheduled Monday update on the number of days it has been since the Purdue Men's Basketball team lost a basketball game to IU. Well, that number has now grown to 1676. I have some wine that started fermenting that year.

This is the regularly scheduled Monday update on the number of days it has been since the Purdue Men's Basketball team lost a basketball game to IU. Well, that number has now grown to 1676. I have some wine that started fermenting that year.

Gentlemen.....it tastes as good as it looks. Just don't take it out of the freezer and serve it with the homemade chili.

Columbo-Port-11-ManOfTheYear.jpg

Well it's Sunday Mornin' and the sun in shinin' in my eye that is open. And my head is spinnin' Was the life of the party, I can't stop grinnin'. I had to much............................... That should be many memories that it is now 1683 days since Purdue Men's Basketball lost a basketball game to IU.

Reactions: PU pit bull
Well it's Sunday Mornin' and the sun in shinin' in my eye that is open. And my head is spinnin' Was the life of the party, I can't stop grinnin'. I had to much............................... That should be many memories that it is now 1683 days since Purdue Men's Basketball lost a basketball game to IU.
And as Bobby Knight would say.

Win twice this year and Purdue will hit the magic 2,000 day mark. An entire class including redshirts to have never won against their rival. At that point we need a new official rival. MSU?

Reactions: Purdue85
Win twice this year and Purdue will hit the magic 2,000 day mark. An entire class including redshirts to have never won against their rival. At that point we need a new official rival. MSU?

C'mon Mande.....have you forgotten? We already have "The/Our Most Hated Rival - T/OMHR, " and thy name is "Hawkeye!" :)

omhr1984.0.jpg

Reactions: TX4GB
There is a new number to report for the number of days since IU has won a basketball game against the Purdue Men's Basketball Team. And that number is 1697. Another celebration is in order. Any one bring the BBQ sause?

It is time for the weekly update to the growing number of days the Purdue Men's Basketball Team has not lost a basketball game to IU. That number has now grown to 1704. By the way, last week's BBQ was really, really good.

• Haha
Seven days have passed since my last post. That means the number of days since the Purdue Men's Basketball Team has lost to IU is continuing to grow and now is at 1711 days. Still working on that BBQ Sauce. Thanks CC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT