ADVERTISEMENT

How long will Biden ramble on for?

Penn State kicks off their season against us at 8:00 PM tomorrow night on FOX and Biden schedules a prime time campaign speech from Pennsylvania to begin at the exact same time. SMH
They won't hold the game for the speech, right? Ugh. a 9:00 kickoff?

Penn State kicks off their season against us at 8:00 PM tomorrow night on FOX and Biden schedules a prime time campaign speech from Pennsylvania to begin at the exact same time. SMH
Lets see. Pitt is hosting West Virginia (1st backyard brawl in 11 years) and Penn St is at Purdue. Great planning by BA.

Last edited:
Reactions: purduepat1969
his speech yesterday in Wilkes Barre lasted 35min. who knows

Anyone who is excited to watch and listen to the empty husk fumble and squint his way through a speech that may indeed qualify for incitement under the U.S. Code will likely not be tuning in to FOX.

In any case, the network can run a crawl indicating that the speech can be viewed on Fox News Channel.

Anyone who is excited to watch and listen to the empty husk fumble and squint his way through a speech that may indeed qualify for incitement under the U.S. Code will likely not be tuning in to FOX.

In any case, the network can run a crawl indicating that the speech can be viewed on Fox News Channel.
It would be hilarious if Fox didn't carry it at all :)

I'd rather watch the Purdue Music City Bowl game vs Auburn replay than a Biden campaign speech.
I don't know. I still have bad dreams of that game, and Auburn virtually took knees after the 3rd quarter. I remember a similar Oklahoma St bowl game.

If I remember right, Fox News and FOX Sports Network are owned by different companies now after Disney got involved a couple years ago. But I do like the Hendrix song Foxy Lady.

Go Boilers!

Don't forget or mess with Foxy Brown......

Foxy_Brown_movie_poster.jpg

TV Guide doesn't list anything about a national primetime speech. Assuming he is not addressing the nation and will not be on the major networks.

From Newsweek:
"In addition, Biden's speech to the nation will be broadcast on the cable network C-SPAN, which has a free mobile app.

The address will also be covered by other news networks and outlets such as CBS News, CNN, NBC and Fox."

---This says covered by the "news networks".

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT