ADVERTISEMENT

Good Article on Maliq Carr

Reactions: Boilermaker24
With his size and blocking ability I wonder why he is so easy to negate the idea of playing TE. Could be the easier was into the next level, especially through Purdue who has used the TE position very well under CJB. He comes off a little cocky, which can surely be a good thing.

Obviously the more this gets closer to October 11 the question will come up more, but if he wants to play both sports he only counts as a scholarship to one of them correct? And how is it determined which one?

With his size and blocking ability I wonder why he is so easy to negate the idea of playing TE. Could be the easier was into the next level, especially through Purdue who has used the TE position very well under CJB. He comes off a little cocky, which can surely be a good thing.

Obviously the more this gets closer to October 11 the question will come up more, but if he wants to play both sports he only counts as a scholarship to one of them correct? And how is it determined which one?
If he signs as a football player, he would count toward the 25 player limit in football. He could play basketball too, but he still is considered under scholarship for football only.

"Everybody there, it just feels nice -- and they pass the ball almost every play. Receiver corps isn't that great but they're good enough where they can complement me. "

Wow.
Yikes. He must not have met Rondale Moore or heard of the really good WRs we have coming in like David Bell, etc. I hope we get this kid though because he is good

"Everybody there, it just feels nice -- and they pass the ball almost every play. Receiver corps isn't that great but they're good enough where they can complement me. "

Wow.

He literally referenced Rondale taking attention away from him if they are on the field together in the next sentence. He does have some interesting opinions to match his unwavering confidence in himself, but let's not chop up quotes here.

He literally referenced Rondale taking attention away from him if they are on the field together in the next sentence. He does have some interesting opinions to match his unwavering confidence in himself, but let's not chop up quotes here.

Yeah. The quote wasnt as derogatory when taken in full. Other than moore, nobody is proven at all, so he should feel that way. It's a little scary the way he talked about the Michigan qb as that can divide a locker room but without knowing the question it's hard to judge. Maybe he's just overly open and has a relationship with that reporter

Yikes. He must not have met Rondale Moore or heard of the really good WRs we have coming in like David Bell, etc. I hope we get this kid though because he is good
Speaking of Bell. Congrats to him.

1. Purdue Football‏Verified account@BoilerFootball May 6
    Congrats to @TheRealDBell_! #INSportsAwards #Boilerup #LetsPlayFootball

D57I1vlUUAASWRu.jpg

4 replies 92 retweets 827 likes

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT