ADVERTISEMENT

Going after Trump......again

What am I waiting to find out? Is this another one of your Democrat conspiracy theories that’s complete BS?
Dude, you need intervention. This is like the 3rd time you responded to this same post. You have a serious obsession of being a troll. You worried about being banned…..again ain’t ya.

Dude, you need intervention. This is like the 3rd time you responded to this same post. You have a serious obsession of being a troll. You worried about being banned…..again ain’t ya.
Dude, why do I need intervention? And yeah, I keep asking because you won’t give me an answer and why would I be worried about being banned? Can you imagine if they banned people for lying? You wouldn’t survive an hour on here.

You dumb, ain’t ya? Your cult masters like you like that. Dumb and down.

Dude, why do I need intervention? And yeah, I keep asking because you won’t give me an answer and why would I be worried about being banned? Can you imagine if they banned people for lying? You wouldn’t survive an hour on here.

You dumb, ain’t ya? Your cult masters like you like that. Dumb and down.
What’s the reason you call him dumb in almost every post? Why don’t you just say it?

What’s the reason you call him dumb in almost every post? Why don’t you just say it?
Because almost everything he says is flat out wrong and is easily proven wrong.

Why don’t I just say what? If he was ever right about anything or admitted when he was wrong, I wouldn’t have much reason to call him dumb. He ignores truth and believes some of the craziest stuff I’ve ever seen. All for a political party too, that’s the funniest part. He’s not smart.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Because he is a racist troll that will be banned again for the 5th or so time, hopefully sooner than later. This guy even responded at least 3 times to the same post of mine where I told him “You’ll find out”.

Because he is a racist troll that will be banned again for the 5th or so time, hopefully sooner than later. This guy even responded at least 3 times to the same post of mine where I told him “You’ll find out”.
How am I a racist troll and why would I be banned because you can’t stop lying? You never, ever admit when you’re dead wrong and you’re dead wrong all of the time. You never acknowledge the truth if it doesn’t benefit your Democrat party owners. That’s troll behavior.

government would start going out of business,
if they had to suddenly compete for your $$ like all other people & organizations do in a free market system
The blob is so huge that it is a huge voting block. The blob has no desire to reduce its appetite and will vote to just loosen the belt to the next hole. How many programs die once started? How many programs don't increase and just hold the line?, Then again is there a desire for efficiency when something other than the best candidate has the highest weighting for the position in question?

“I’m a blatantly dishonest idiot that will play the victim because I’m black and will hopefully talk others like Bob into believing the same thing.”

What does it prove? In a vacuum, nothing. However, if you've been paying attention and your brain isn't mush, it's just another piece to a massive puzzle that's all pointing in the same direction.

Signs signs, everywhere there's signs.
Who’s not paying attention? This stuff was already known. We know there were subpoenas and we know trump supplied some classified documents in response to those subpoenas. We also know he knowingly kept some classified documents that he was required to turn over based on the subpoenas. His lawyer said all classified documents were turned cover when they weren’t.

You saw a tweet that was created to give the impression that some new groundbreaking discovery was made and bought it hook, line and sinker……..because you’re not paying attention to the facts.

What puzzle? What direction? You don’t seem to accept the gravity of the situation because you’re too busy looking for conspiracies and believing what trump tells you……which changes day to day.

Who’s not paying attention? This stuff was already known. We know there were subpoenas and we know trump supplied some classified documents in response to those subpoenas. We also know he knowingly kept some classified documents that he was required to turn over based on the subpoenas. His lawyer said all classified documents were turned cover when they weren’t.

You saw a tweet that was created to give the impression that some new groundbreaking discovery was made and bought it hook, line and sinker……..because you’re not paying attention to the facts.

What puzzle? What direction? You don’t seem to accept the gravity of the situation because you’re too busy looking for conspiracies and believing what trump tells you……which changes day to day.
You're incredibly gullible.

The latest info that's been unsealed showed that someone was taking boxes in and out of the storage area. They showed photos of 61 boxes that were removed and it's been insinuated that this is the evidence they are using to prove Trump was trying to hid documents. What many of the "news" organizations failed to tell you was that many of those boxes had things in them like clothes. The documents that they raided Trump for would fit in one box. So what was the point to show all of those boxes pulled out like that if they only need 1 if not to get people like yourself triggered over Trump? Yet again.

You seemed to have been all bothered about Trump and left him when he supposedly called dead heros "losers". Well the facts are more likely that he didn't say that and it was just another in what seems like a hundred attempts to slander the man.

John Bolton, not a friend of the president, told Martha McCallum of Fox News that he “was there for that discussion,” and Trump never said those words.

More fake news. It’s time for this slander to stop.

You seemed to have been all bothered about Trump and left him when he supposedly called dead heros "losers". Well the facts are more likely that he didn't say that and it was just another in what seems like a hundred attempts to slander the man.

John Bolton, not a friend of the president, told Martha McCallum of Fox News that he “was there for that discussion,” and Trump never said those words.

More fake news. It’s time for this slander to stop.
Chump publically said that Sen. John McCain, who was a Viet Nam POW for 5 years or so, was not a hero because he got caught. If he can publicly say that, he can say any jacked up thing about American soldiers. I'm not a big fan politically of Sen. John McCain, but he is a hero in my mind for what he went through and endured in Viet Nam. A couple of years after that statement, I had discussions with Chumpers about it. They either defended that statement or agreed and double down on that statement. That MAGA cult is something else. You are certainly the mayor of Chumptown.

• Haha
Chump publically said that Sen. John McCain, who was a Viet Nam POW for 5 years or so, was not a hero because he got caught. If he can publicly say that, he can say any jacked up thing about American soldiers. I'm not a big fan politically of Sen. John McCain, but he is a hero in my mind for what he went through and endured in Viet Nam. A couple of years after that statement, I had discussions with Chumpers about it. They either defended that statement or agreed and double down on that statement. That MAGA cult is something else. You are certainly the mayor of Chumptown.
So much ridiculous in this. Thanks for the laugh.

Who defended or agreed with that statement? Name some names because I think you are making it up, based on past experience with your posts.

You're incredibly gullible.

The latest info that's been unsealed showed that someone was taking boxes in and out of the storage area. They showed photos of 61 boxes that were removed and it's been insinuated that this is the evidence they are using to prove Trump was trying to hid documents. What many of the "news" organizations failed to tell you was that many of those boxes had things in them like clothes. The documents that they raided Trump for would fit in one box. So what was the point to show all of those boxes pulled out like that if they only need 1 if not to get people like yourself triggered over Trump? Yet again.
It’s like you don’t even know the facts of the case.
I guess you don’t pay attention so you don’t have to deal with the embarrassment of supporting this ftard. If you just ignore what’s going on you can justify calling everything a conspiracy…….and then jump in when you see something that looks like it supports the conspiracy.

It’s common knowledge trump threw everything in boxes when he was president, even before. When he traveled his aides would carry them all onto the plane. They were a hodgepodge of articles, memos, magazines, all sorts of odds and ends. Apparently classified documents too.

You think all the classified documents were in one box? Lol.

Did you not see the Brett Baier interview a few weeks ago? No, that was probably on the “If I don’t see it it didn’t happen” list of things you avoided.

He was too busy to separate his clothing from the classified documents.

The government got classified documents three separate times. 15 boxes containing 184 documents with classified markings the first time. The second time trump gave them an envelope with 38 documents marked classified. The third time, when the warrant was served, boxes with 100 documents with classified markings were found. Again, the documents were mixed with all sorts of other things.

So to recap, your conclusion that the media showed all the boxes being pulled out was nothing more than an effort to trigger the public is complete horsesh/t. It was law enforcement doing its job.

Obviously trump was extremely lax in how he kept his records. Not against the law. He very well may have mistakenly taken the records. Against the law but nothing would have happened if he had just given all of them back when asked to. After that point, he was flaunting the law.

Before you call someone gullible you should probably do your homework you arrogant tool.

• Haha
I guess you don’t pay attention so you don’t have to deal with the embarrassment of supporting this ftard. If you just ignore what’s going on you can justify calling everything a conspiracy…….and then jump in when you see something that looks like it supports the conspiracy.

It’s common knowledge trump threw everything in boxes when he was president, even before. When he traveled his aides would carry them all onto the plane. They were a hodgepodge of articles, memos, magazines, all sorts of odds and ends. Apparently classified documents too.

Did you not see the Brett Baier interview a few weeks ago? No, that was probably on the “If I don’t see it it didn’t happen” list of things you avoided.

The government got classified documents three separate times. 15 boxes containing 184 documents with classified markings the first time. The second time trump gave them an envelope with 38 documents marked classified. The third time, when the warrant was served, boxes with 100 documents with classified markings were found. Again, the documents were mixed with all sorts of other things.

So to recap, your conclusion that the media showed all the boxes being pulled out was nothing more than an effort to trigger the public is complete horsesh/t. It was law enforcement doing its job.

Obviously trump was extremely lax in how he kept his records. Not against the law. He very well may have mistakenly taken the records. Against the law but nothing would have happened if he had just given all of them back when asked to. After that point, he was flaunting the law.

Before you call someone gullible you should probably do your homework you arrogant tool.
@BuilderBob6 has just described himself in minute exact detail but is just not bright enough to understand it. A '' ftard''? That will get you in trouble on a lot of boards but you are the best example of one I have ever experienced

You are getting pretty testy , arrogant tool? Again you to a absolute tee. GD Biden has to be led around by foreign leaders in Europe, it is an absolute embarrassment but you don't care. Remember when idiots like you were screaming for Trump to have a mental evaluation/competencey test? How do you think your god you pray to every night Joe Biden would do on a real one ? LMFAO you are a GD fool.

I never said they were all in one box. I said they would only take up one box. Unlike Biden who had boxes and boxes and boxes of them.

Nope, because I don't watch MSM. Not even Fox.

Kinda sounds like he was complying but it was going to take time because he had a lot of boxes to go through. Hmm.
I didn't suggest the media were the ones taking the photos. FFS.

I mean, how is he supposed to give them back immediately if he doesn't even know where they are? He had to go through his massive pile of boxes to find them. Which he was obviously doing since he turned some of the documents in when he found them. Again, sounds like he was cooperating. It was just going to take time.

Also kinda sounds like this administration probably knew that and used it to make a media mess out of this. But that would be too obvious for someone like yourself to comprehend.

Last edited:
Reactions: herrli and BoilerJS
I never said they were all in one box. I said they would only take up one box. Unlike Biden who had boxes and boxes and boxes of them.

Kinda sounds like he was complying but it was going to take time because he had a lot of boxes to go through. Hmm.

I mean, how is he supposed to give them back immediately if he doesn't even know where they are? He had to go through his massive pile of boxes to find them. Which he was obviously doing since he turned some of the documents in when he found them. Again, sounds like he was cooperating. It was just going to take time.

Also kinda sounds like this administration probably knew that and used it to make a media mess out of this. But that would be too obvious for someone like yourself to comprehend.
It’s funny how the folks in this forum claim that they don’t watch Faux News. Yet, Faux News has the largest ratings. Somebody is watching that network. You can tell that they do because they babble the same talking points and conspiracy theories.

• Haha

Did that include deleting security video? Did it include showing them to others?

• Haha
Complaining that the big boy nepo baby president can't unilaterally do whatever he wants is definitely going to help working people.
It would have prevented the Democrats ridiculous overspending and subsequent inflation. Most Americans would have been better under Trump than Biden unless the individuals were directly handed the billions of dollars in government spending or college debt forgiveness

Another Trump inditement today. J6. How many times s this now?

It's almost funny.

So far working out like I said. Dem-Lawyer-Media complex keeps T in the news.....Rep rubes circle the wagons and Dems have T right where they want him....leading the R pack by 40 points.

What would be funny though is voter turnout in the general average or below ave or a 3rd party & Trump wins it all.

Hopefully, Rep. Rubes wake up and vote T to the retirement home.

Last edited:
They won’t. The GOP is part of a bonafide cult called Chumptown. As long as they keep Chump at arms length he is going to be the nominee. There is no way that he should that far ahead in the polls against the other repubs. The repub candidates are reluctant to cease the moment and take advantage of Chumps past, present and future indictments. He has set the repubs back for the next 2 presidential election cycles. The repubs haven’t won the popular vote since 2004.

• Haha
Another Trump inditement today. J6. How many times s this now?

It's almost funny.

So far working out like I said. Dem-Lawyer-Media complex keeps T in the news.....Rep rubes circle the wagons and Dems have T right where they want him....leading the R pack by 40 points.

What would be funny though is voter turnout in the general average or below ave or a 3rd party & Trump wins it all.

So the indictments are simply the means to get trump to be the nominee. Not like he really broke any laws or did anything wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT