ADVERTISEMENT

Going after Trump......again

What rules you talking about WILLIS?
The same rules that apply to HRC, you know, destroying subpoena documents.
Delay after delay of Hunter's tax evasion fraud until the statute of limitations ran out.
Give old Joe a pass when he had classified documents in unsecure locations for years.
When it was illegal for him to have them.
Slick Willy leaving the White House with classified documents in a sock and getting away with it.
Maxine Watters encouraging Libs to get in the face of Conservatives wherever they appear in public.
And they did at restaurants and grocery stores, hell even at their places of worship.
Obama started this mess. He took the corrupt political model from Chicago and in eight years transformed the DOJ and IRS into Left Wing enforcers.
You are the freaking woke, corrupt Biden, convict Clinton, lying Schiff loving idiot.
Thank you for the wake up post. True believers like you, waste of time.

I am a single issue voter. I always vote against any politician that supports so-called "trickle down economics". It started under Reagan. Has never worked (where are all the jobs?) Trump campaigned on "people like me need to pay their fair share". I supported that, then he gets elected and signs another billionaire tax cut. Really pissed me off.

Interesting.
Why it it relevant to you what someone else pays in taxes? Just curious, I find that thinking interesting.

If you believe in equality, and I don't know that you do, but most do....why then, shouldn't we all pay the same tax rate??

It is clear by now the corrupt Govt politicians on both sides, are going to spend what they spend, regardless of anyone's tax rate or tax cuts.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
What rules you talking about WILLIS?
The same rules that apply to HRC, you know, destroying subpoena documents.
Delay after delay of Hunter's tax evasion fraud until the statute of limitations ran out.
Give old Joe a pass when he had classified documents in unsecure locations for years.
When it was illegal for him to have them.
Slick Willy leaving the White House with classified documents in a sock and getting away with it.
Maxine Watters encouraging Libs to get in the face of Conservatives wherever they appear in public.
And they did at restaurants and grocery stores, hell even at their places of worship.
Obama started this mess. He took the corrupt political model from Chicago and in eight years transformed the DOJ and IRS into Left Wing enforcers.
You are the freaking woke, corrupt Biden, convict Clinton, lying Schiff loving idiot.
I read this and for the life of me and under the most unusual circumstance there was nothing listed as to "why" this man was killed? That is so very odd. Surely there was much more than conversation?

FBI fatally shoots man in Utah who allegedly threatened Biden, Alvin Bragg and others​

The FBI on Wednesday shot and killed a Utah man who allegedly made online threats to kill President Joe Biden and New York prosecutor Alvin Bragg while serving a warrant at his Provo home, officials said.

The suspect was identified in charging documents obtained by NBC News as Craig Deleeuw Robertson.

Robertson allegedly made a threat Monday that referenced the president's trip to Utah this week, saying he needed to prepare his camouflage and sniper rifle.

In an alleged threat to Bragg, the Manhattan district attorney whose office is prosecuting former President Donald Trump, Robertson called him a political hack and plotted to assassinate him in a parking garage, the charging documents said.

Robertson mentioned many other politicians, including New York Attorney General Letitia James, U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland and California Gov. Gavin Newsom, according to the documents.

He had "intent to kill, at a minimum, D.A. Bragg and President Joe Biden," according to the charging documents.

A senior administration official told NBC News that Biden was briefed on the FBI raid Wednesday morning, ahead of scheduled events in New Mexico. The White House referred all questions to the Justice Department.

Biden was scheduled to be in Utah on Wednesday evening ahead of a public event on Thursday in Salt Lake City about veterans health care.

The incident unfolded at 6:15 a.m. in Provo, Utah, when special agents attempted to serve arrest and search warrants at a residence, the FBI said.

The agency added the incident is under review by the FBI’s Inspection Division. No agents were injured.

“The Secret Service is aware of the FBI investigation involving an individual in Utah who has exhibited threats towards a protectee," the agency said in a statement. "While we always remain in close coordination with our law enforcement partners, this is an FBI-led effort and we would refer any related questions to the FBI,” the statement said.

In the felony complaint against Robertson, he is accused of interstate threats, influencing, impeding and retaliating against federal law enforcement officers by threat and threats against the president.

The FBI National Threat Operations Center received a tip in March from a social media company pertaining to a user called @winston4eagles, which allegedly showed the user posting about killing Bragg.

The FBI’s operation center believed the person with that user name to be Robertson, according to the charging documents.

On March 19, the charging documents said, two special agents with the FBI conducted surveillance at Robertson’s address in Provo. He was seen “wearing a dark suit (later observed as having an AR-15 style rifle lapel pin attached), a white shirt, a red tie, and a multi-colored (possibly camouflage) hat bearing the word 'TRUMP' on the front," the charging documents said.

After attending church, the special agents confronted Robertson about the comment he allegedly made on social media, the documents said. Robertson confirmed to the agents he was winston4eagles and responded that the comment "was a dream."

He then added, according to the charging documents, “We’re done here! Don’t return without a warrant!”

The charging documents also said the FBI reviewed other comments made by Robertson on another social media platform.

Robertson owns a sniper rifle and a ghille suit, has made violent threats to murder public officials and appeared to possess multiple firearms, according to the charging documents.

Robertson’s daughter-in-law, Julie Idlewilde Robertson, told NBC News on Wednesday that “it’s a very, very difficult time for the family.”

She said authorities have spoken to her husband, and he is trying to gather more information. "He’s just trying to process right now," she said.

I read this and for the life of me and under the most unusual circumstance there was nothing listed as to "why" this man was killed? That is so very odd. Surely there was much more than conversation?

FBI fatally shoots man in Utah who allegedly threatened Biden, Alvin Bragg and others​

The FBI on Wednesday shot and killed a Utah man who allegedly made online threats to kill President Joe Biden and New York prosecutor Alvin Bragg while serving a warrant at his Provo home, officials said.

The suspect was identified in charging documents obtained by NBC News as Craig Deleeuw Robertson.

Robertson allegedly made a threat Monday that referenced the president's trip to Utah this week, saying he needed to prepare his camouflage and sniper rifle.

In an alleged threat to Bragg, the Manhattan district attorney whose office is prosecuting former President Donald Trump, Robertson called him a political hack and plotted to assassinate him in a parking garage, the charging documents said.

Robertson mentioned many other politicians, including New York Attorney General Letitia James, U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland and California Gov. Gavin Newsom, according to the documents.

He had "intent to kill, at a minimum, D.A. Bragg and President Joe Biden," according to the charging documents.

A senior administration official told NBC News that Biden was briefed on the FBI raid Wednesday morning, ahead of scheduled events in New Mexico. The White House referred all questions to the Justice Department.

Biden was scheduled to be in Utah on Wednesday evening ahead of a public event on Thursday in Salt Lake City about veterans health care.

The incident unfolded at 6:15 a.m. in Provo, Utah, when special agents attempted to serve arrest and search warrants at a residence, the FBI said.

The agency added the incident is under review by the FBI’s Inspection Division. No agents were injured.

“The Secret Service is aware of the FBI investigation involving an individual in Utah who has exhibited threats towards a protectee," the agency said in a statement. "While we always remain in close coordination with our law enforcement partners, this is an FBI-led effort and we would refer any related questions to the FBI,” the statement said.

In the felony complaint against Robertson, he is accused of interstate threats, influencing, impeding and retaliating against federal law enforcement officers by threat and threats against the president.

The FBI National Threat Operations Center received a tip in March from a social media company pertaining to a user called @winston4eagles, which allegedly showed the user posting about killing Bragg.

The FBI’s operation center believed the person with that user name to be Robertson, according to the charging documents.

On March 19, the charging documents said, two special agents with the FBI conducted surveillance at Robertson’s address in Provo. He was seen “wearing a dark suit (later observed as having an AR-15 style rifle lapel pin attached), a white shirt, a red tie, and a multi-colored (possibly camouflage) hat bearing the word 'TRUMP' on the front," the charging documents said.

After attending church, the special agents confronted Robertson about the comment he allegedly made on social media, the documents said. Robertson confirmed to the agents he was winston4eagles and responded that the comment "was a dream."

He then added, according to the charging documents, “We’re done here! Don’t return without a warrant!”

The charging documents also said the FBI reviewed other comments made by Robertson on another social media platform.

Robertson owns a sniper rifle and a ghille suit, has made violent threats to murder public officials and appeared to possess multiple firearms, according to the charging documents.

Robertson’s daughter-in-law, Julie Idlewilde Robertson, told NBC News on Wednesday that “it’s a very, very difficult time for the family.”

She said authorities have spoken to her husband, and he is trying to gather more information. "He’s just trying to process right now," she said.

Saw that. From the sound of things it is a shame he didn't get mental help prior to the end.

Saw that. From the sound of things it is a shame he didn't get mental help prior to the end.
I'm more concerned that no reason was given for his shooting in the article I provided. Maybe it was listed elsewhere, but it is pretty typical for some action to be described when someone is killed? Did I miss it? I heard a story a few years ago in what should have been a reliable source that an individual that served in the gulf war as a sniper made some comment about someone needed to shoot Bush. He was found and interviewed, but not shot.

Hopefully, it wasn't just the thought police. Course we traveled that road with "hate crime" a few years back as opposed to just "love" crime. Certainly the government's departments are much different than years ago

Last edited:
I'm more concerned that no reason was given for his shooting in the article I provided. Maybe it was listed elsewhere, but it is pretty typical for some action to be described when someone is killed? Did I miss it? I heard a story a few years ago in what should have been a reliable source that an individual that served in the gulf war as a sniper made some comment about someone needed to shoot Bush. He was found and interviewed, but not shot.

Hopefully, it wasn't just the thought police. Course we traveled that road with "hate crime" a few years back as opposed to just "love" crime. Certainly the government's departments are much different than years ago

I saw no reason in the articles I read... why he was killed?

Yes, sure hope we don't now have a shoot first, ask questions later Govt. I doubt we do. But then again, never thought armed IRS agents would be coming after the citizens who pay their salaries either.....but I heard they were thinking of backing off that lately....well at least the armed part.

I saw no reason in the articles I read... why he was killed?

Yes, sure hope we don't now have a shoot first, ask questions later Govt. I doubt we do. But then again, never thought armed IRS agents would be coming after the citizens who pay their salaries either.....but I heard they were thinking of backing off that lately....well at least the armed part.
Is there a reason for armed IRS people? Was there a reason for conservative organizations to have a bit more investigation by the IRS years ago. Should parents now aware of some of the things going on in schools to have a DOJ call them terrorists? Is there a reason why the government continually moves more and more gun control...particularly on ARs when it is pistols that kill most people with firearms second to hammers and overeating. ;) Gun control would not stop anyone intended to use them for unlawful purposes?

Was there a reason why the lockdowns happened when there never was a reduction in transmission by taking the shot? Was there a reason to remove those in government that didn't take the shot like many in the armed services? Is there a reason today that the shot is still required to reenter the USA from what I understand. What was the intent to sell China a million-million barrels of Oil out of the "STRATEGIC" reserve...and even today are millions of barrels short. Why are the borders still open? Are we getting the best since we have no idea how many or where they are shipped?

So very many questions that pop up due to this administration and some before, as it pushes wokeness and picks people on demographics rather than merit. Should I go on? We know the media and protection with different rules for them given to the current administration and their cult. Still, can you recall EVER reading something concerning a government employee killing another without "some immediate" statement warranting such? What does it take for some to accidently catch what is going on outside their normal TV entertainment or where they are going to eat?

Don't know alot about this Trump stuff. But I found it interesting they had the document ready before the grand jury even voted on it.

Is that normal & legit?

2nd question ....why if this was a really a problem, wasn't it legislated right after election?
Absolutely legit questions from you.
  1. Yes, it is absolutely normal for the entire indictment that will be presented to a grand jury to be written before it is publicly revealed. A 98 page indictment cannot be returned before it is composed.
  2. It is NOT normal for the court clerk to release/accidentally post the cover page of that charging document. That was a mistake by the Fulton County clerk's office and I strongly suspect has unfortunate repercussions for the court (not prosecutor's office) employee that unblocked the grand jury's pending cover page too soon.
  3. As with most indictments, the investigative activity leading to charges takes time to be thorough and as complete as possible. Even then, an indictment is a charging document; every defendant is presumed innocent until and unless convicted.
  4. As to "if this was a really a problem, wasn't it legislated right after election?" This indictment (in broad terms) charges a conspiracy to subvert Georgia's election process beyond and outside the boundaries of Georgia's legislative and judicial system.
  5. Finally, the indictment speaks for itself; as with every indictment one should read the whole thing before starting to form an opinion on it. Even then, an indictment speaks to what the government intends to prove in court and is not the actual recitation of evidence.

Absolutely legit questions from you.
  1. Yes, it is absolutely normal for the entire indictment that will be presented to a grand jury to be written before it is publicly revealed. A 98 page indictment cannot be returned before it is composed.
  2. It is NOT normal for the court clerk to release/accidentally post the cover page of that charging document. That was a mistake by the Fulton County clerk's office and I strongly suspect has unfortunate repercussions for the court (not prosecutor's office) employee that unblocked the grand jury's pending cover page too soon.
  3. As with most indictments, the investigative activity leading to charges takes time to be thorough and as complete as possible. Even then, an indictment is a charging document; every defendant is presumed innocent until and unless convicted.
  4. As to "if this was a really a problem, wasn't it legislated right after election?" This indictment (in broad terms) charges a conspiracy to subvert Georgia's election process beyond and outside the boundaries of Georgia's legislative and judicial system.
  5. Finally, the indictment speaks for itself; as with every indictment one should read the whole thing before starting to form an opinion on it. Even then, an indictment speaks to what the government intends to prove in court and is not the actual recitation of evidence.

The timing looks political. If it wasn't they could have got it it order sometime in 2022. A reasonable person would think that is plenty of time. Thus, clearly political imo.

Again I could care less about Trump, but a liberal jurisdiction out to get its political opponent doesn't look good on its face.

I was hoping it would open your eyes to what is going on.
But I see MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN and even 60 minutes have you brain washed past the point of no return.
You think Clinton left the WH with classified documents in a sock for Christ sake. Nothing more needs to be said.

The timing looks political. If it wasn't they could have got it it order sometime in 2022. A reasonable person would think that is plenty of time. Thus, clearly political imo.

Again I could care less about Trump, but a liberal jurisdiction out to get its political opponent doesn't look good on its face.
Point taken -- everyone will have a different take on how long an investigation should last. Of note; once the grand jury charges, it is shut down and will not thereafter consider evidence toward an indictment. That can, at times, motivate prosecutors to only charge once all evidence to be considered by the grand jury is collected.

Trump declared his candidacy in 2022.
  • If he had been charged before then, the counter would be "political timing to keep him from declaring his candidacy."
  • If he had been charged in 2022 just after the declaring his candidacy the counter would be "political timing to ruin his newly declared candidacy."
In other words, there's always a counter available to defense counsel. However, none of this is admissible in the courtroom. Once a trial starts, the jury system and presented evidence and defenses are the only thing that matters. Voir dire affords both prosecution and defense the opportunity to select an appropriate jury, and Judge McAfee is a respected jurist; a former federal prosecutor and state inspector general who is a Republican appointee. The inspector general background is interesting; IGs are notorious rule followers.

While all systems are imperfect, I am a major fan of the efficacy of the American jurisprudence system. All of the other stuff is political noise.

Last edited:
Point taken -- everyone will have a different take on how long an investigation should last. Of note; once the grand jury charges, it is shut down and will not thereafter consider evidence toward an indictment. That can, at times, motivate prosecutors to only charge once all evidence to be considered by the grand jury is collected.

Trump declared his candidacy in 2022.
  • If he had been charged before then, the counter would be "political timing to keep him from declaring his candidacy."
  • If he had been charged in 2022 just after the declaring his candidacy the counter would be "political timing to ruin his newly declared candidacy."
In other words, there's always a counter available to defense counsel. However, none of this is admissible in the courtroom. Once a trial starts, the jury system and presented evidence and defenses are the only thing that matters. Voir dire affords both prosecution and defense the opportunity to select an appropriate jury, and Judge Burnham is an experienced, respected jurist.

While all systems are imperfect, I am a major fan of the efficacy of the American jurisprudence system. All of the other stuff is political noise.

If the 4 cases keep Trump from winning the R nomination -- great. He is the only R Biden could beat in the General imo.

But to most of the public, the timing looks political. And unfortunately that seems to have helped his cause, not hurt it.

I have believed all along that there is a small powerful segment of the Dem money power brokers who want a Trump-Biden rematch. (That is why they encouraged prosecutors to time these indictments in 2023, to get the Rs fired up for Trump in the primary) They think that is an easy Biden general win. I once thought so too. Now Biden has hurt the poor & middle class so much, I am guessing it is more of a 50-50 toss up at this point.

Last edited:
When Slick Willy and HRC left the White House they left the socks, with all the classified documents in them, for Bush to wear.
Has there been any conversation about Smith bringing Trump's charges in Florida to D.C.? I know this is legal, but rarely if ever done. If there was a thread, it would be interesting to read, but I'm sure there is a LOT of stuff on here I miss. Do you recall if that was discussed and if not...no problem, just thought it might be interesting.

Has there been any conversation about Smith bringing Trump's charges in Florida to D.C.? I know this is legal, but rarely if ever done. If there was a thread, it would be interesting to read, but I'm sure there is a LOT of stuff on here I miss. Do you recall if that was discussed and if not...no problem, just thought it might be interesting.
I mentioned it briefly where I thought the DC Judge and Jury wouldn't give Trump a fair shake.
It's a pretty big deal IMIO.

Of course. Garland and Smith and Wray……..and all their managers and staff……..are all in on a vast conspiracy to get trump. They all agreed to wait until now to file the charges. Yet there’s been no leaks, no information of any kind to suggest another one of your conspiracies.

Once again, you clearly haven’t thought through your argument.

If Garland had filed the charges a year ago, we would be in the middle of trial or it would be over. If trump was found guilty, that would have more effect on the upcoming election, don’t you agree? If there was a trial going on during the campaign, that might be a negative.

As it is, this won’t even go to trial before the election. And everyone agrees that, so far, indictments against trump have resulted in higher poll numbers for him, at least among republicans. Just ask him.

The facts are much different.

A Washington Post investigation found that more than a year would pass before prosecutors and FBI agents jointly embarked on a formal probe of actions directed from the White House to try to steal the election. Even then, the FBI stopped short of identifying the former president as a focus of that investigation.

A wariness about appearing partisan, institutional caution, and clashes over how much evidence was sufficient to investigate the actions of Trump and those around him all contributed to the slow pace. Garland and the deputy attorney general, Lisa Monaco, charted a cautious course aimed at restoring public trust in the department while some prosecutors below them chafed, feeling top officials were shying away from looking at evidence of potential crimes by Trump and those close to him.

Whether a decision about Trump’s culpability for Jan. 6 could have come any earlier is unclear. The delays in examining that question began before Garland was even confirmed. Sherwin, senior Justice Department officials and Paul Abbate, the top deputy to FBI Director Christopher A. Wray, quashed a plan by prosecutors in the U.S. attorney’s office to directly investigate Trump associates for any links to the riot, deeming it premature, according to five individuals familiar with the decision. Instead, they insisted on a methodical approach — focusing first on rioters and going up the ladder.

The strategy was embraced by Garland, Monaco and Wray. They remained committed to it even as evidence emerged of an organized, weeks-long effort by Trump and his advisers before Jan. 6 to pressure state leaders, Justice officials and Vice President Mike Pence to block the certification of Biden’s victory.

The reality is that the DOJ leadership showed little interest in pursuing charges against trump for his actions after the election. The 1/6 committee findings helped push them into action.

If you can’t access the Post article here’s one that summarizes it.

They didn't bring it to trial over a year ago because they know their case is spurious at best. They'd be in a world of hurt if Trump beat the charges way ahead of time.

Because THE RULES apply to trump. And it is far from a given it ends up in the SC. They wanted nothing to do with the election cases, for good reason and much to trump’s chagrin. His appointments owed him something as far as he was concerned.
But BNI says the SC is being political.
You’re an freakin idiot. Why have trials for anyone? You want to have a public vote to convict criminals? Which cases go directly to the SC?
That's what the Democrats want, and their getting it by fooling people like you.

I am a single issue voter. I always vote against any politician that supports so-called "trickle down economics". It started under Reagan. Has never worked (where are all the jobs?) Trump campaigned on "people like me need to pay their fair share". I supported that, then he gets elected and signs another billionaire tax cut. Really pissed me off.
Oh good lord. You're voting against the only system that DOES work then. BTW, nobody that actually believes in the real way economics works calls it "trickle down". That's what the opponents of it labeled it.

Also, you're not very bright if you think the tax cuts were just for the billionaires. The lowest groups received the highest cuts.

When Reagan cut taxes, tax revenues increased as well as inflation decreased, thus creating real wage growth.

Same thing happened under Trump. Real wage growth was some of the highest since Reagan because inflation was very low (1.4%) vs today's wage growth (that is actually negative).

In this last link, you will see how Reagan took the inflation rate of the previous administration and dropped it by 7.1%. Trump also reduced inflation from Obama down to 1.4% and Biden has inflation the highest it's been since the train wreck of Carter.

Biggest issue I have with the last link is that the unemployment rate under Trump is skewed due to Covid. He had unemployment the lowest it's been in a very long time until then. That's why I've said all along that on economics, Trump has been one of our best presidents in a very long time.

Last edited:
I mentioned it briefly where I thought the DC Judge and Jury wouldn't give Trump a fair shake.
It's a pretty big deal IMIO.
that was the purpose to not give him a free trial, but didn't know if it was discussed. Thanks

But BNI says the SC is being political.

That's what the Democrats want, and they’re getting it by fooling people like you.
Then talk to him.

Well they’re doing a pretty good freaking job. Legal search warrants, indictments, grand juries, right to counsel. What a travesty of Justice.

But I guess they’re just doing it for show right? It’s all a vast conspiracy, across the entire expanse of government, to get trump………who has done nothing remotely illegal.

Your partisanship has taken complete control of the left hemisphere of your brain. Yet you’re the number one cheerleader when it comes to accusing people of being brainwashed by the media. Take at look at yourself man.

There is zero evidence of your accusation. You’ve got to the point where your accusations don’t even have to a basis in fact, they don’t even have to make sense. Just like trump.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Oh my, the horrors!
SCJCT has some rich friends!
@BNIBoiler Exactly... This is a nothing burger because all this says is that he has rich friends. However people like BNI listens to the fake news about someone like this and believes everything. All they have to say is that the people he's friends with are "megadonors" to Republicans and it's suddenly a crime.

@BNIBoiler Exactly... This is a nothing burger because all this says is that he has rich friends. However people like BNI listens to the fake news about someone like this and believes everything. All they have to say is that the people he's friends with are "megadonors" to Republicans and it's suddenly a crime.
Nothing wrong with rich friends. But you have to disclose the gifts that you receive.

Nothing wrong with rich friends. But you have to disclose the gifts that you receive.
Sure, but do we know for sure that he received all of those things without paying for them? Like the flights for example. Was he alone on the plane? Did he pay for the fuel? There are a lot of questions I'd have that would shine more light on this scenario. Wouldn't surprise me one bit that the reality is way less nefarious than what the trolls in the MSM are making it out to be.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT