ADVERTISEMENT

Going after Trump......again

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
We are living in a post constitutional republic with unequal justice under the law for Ds & Rs. Here this latest indictment is just another example....when you come to what Hillary did and what Biden has done with the shell corporations. It's the Corrupt swamp on display for all to see. This is third world, banana republic stuff where you go after your opponent.
Sad days.

Not a Trump fan in ANY way.....but this Govt corruption of unequal justice and Trump demonization is over & over again finding new lows for what once was a great America.

Last edited:
We are living in a post constitutional republic with unequal justice under the law for Ds & Rs. Here this latest indictment is just another example....when you come to what Hillary did and what Biden has done with the shell corporations. It's the Corrupt swamp on display for all to see. This is third world, banana republic stuff where you go after your opponent.
Sad days.

Not a Trump fan in ANY way.....but this Govt corruption of unequal justice and Trump demonization is over & over again finding new lows for what once was a great America.
What HC did was wrong but has been explained to death.
Bring on the evidence on Biden and get it before a grand jury.

Third world dictators make up their own rules and ignore the ones they break.

Are you actually gonna defend what trump did here and talk about the facts or just make speeches? Are you going to wait and see the evidence or just declare him innocent?

If he had simply turned over the documents in accordance with the law, none of this would have happened.

Are you actually gonna defend what trump did here and talk about the facts or just make speeches? Are you going to wait and see the evidence or just declare him innocent?

If he had simply turned over the documents in accordance with the law, none of this would have happened.
Delusional.

Reactions: SKYDOG

OuthouseBuilderBob - indictment details are unknown. And in our country, you are innocent until proven guilty. So as of now, Trump is 100% innocent.

Why are you guys are so infatuated by Chump? Why can't y'all just put him aside for once and for all and find a decent, rational republican to run for president. I find it funny that folks claim that they are not Chump fans but at the same time twist themselves into knots trying to defend his crazy actions. When Chump said that Sen. McCain was not a hero because he got captured in Viet Nam should have been the end of him for good.

Why are you guys are so infatuated by Chump? Why can't y'all just put him aside for once and for all and find a decent, rational republican to run for president. I find it funny that folks claim that they are not Chump fans but at the same time twist themselves into knots trying to defend his crazy actions. When Chump said that Sen. McCain was not a hero because he got captured in Viet Nam should have been the end of him for good.
It’s not about Trump. It’s about the freedoms we’ve all enjoyed as the country evolved. Guilty until proven innocent is what’s happening in this case and not with people who affiliate in the Democratic Party.

Freedom of speech is being taken away at many universities. Again it’s not about Trump, it’s about what’s happening to all of us. People need to wake up and put the Trump name aside.

Thousands
It’s not about Trump. It’s about the freedoms we’ve all enjoyed as the country evolved. Guilty until proven innocent is what’s happening in this case and not with people who affiliate in the Democratic Party.

Freedom of speech is being taken away at many universities. Again it’s not about Trump, it’s about what’s happening to all of us. People need to wake up and put the Trump name aside.
The multibillionaire president isn't allowed to steal documents and Benny Shapiro can't talk at colleges. Why are you going to bat for these people who ****ing hate you?

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Complaining that the big boy nepo baby president can't unilaterally do whatever he wants is definitely going to help working people.
What will help working people, oinker, is a return to Trump's policies of fossil fuel development and independence, reducing illegal immigration with its flow of drugs and trafficked women and children, and keeping us out of stupid wars in Europe or anywhere else.

Aren’t there any sane, rational, non-narcisstic, non-xenophobic, non-misogynistic republicans out there that can fight for your so-called freedoms that y’all want instead of Chump?

Reactions: Klaus 7196
Aren’t there any sane, rational, non-narcisstic, non-xenophobic, non-misogynistic republicans out there that can fight for your so-called freedoms that y’all want instead of Chump?
You and millions of others just don’t get it. Someday you all will see it when it’s to late to do anything about it.

• Love
Reactions: nitrowars
You and millions of others just don’t get it. Someday you all will see it when it’s to late to do anything about it.
Nope. It goes to show the impact of a cult leader on the members of the cult. The members of Chumptown will never denounce the man who single handedly lost the presidential, congressional, and senatorial power in 4 years for the republican party.

Last edited:
Nope. It goes to show the impact of a cult leader on the members of the cult. The members of Chumptown will never denounce the man who single handedly lost the presidential, congressional, and senatorial power in 4 years for the republican party.
Single handedly? Is that what the dem fools on urban radio are telling you, or did you think it up all by yourself?

Lol you’ve sacrificed truth and you lie about everything for the Democrat party. Who’s the cult member? You are but you’re too deep in it and to stupid to realize it.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Actually student loan relief would help working people immensely. I'm sorry you've been indoctrinated to believe otherwise.

Yes we are flat broke as a nation and taxes are WAY too high. Right now we have over 80 programs to "help" people immensely....so why not add another, especially one that is just another giveaway handout?
LOL

OR 🤔.........

How about a complete evaluation of what we do and cut most of the programs that aren't effective or barely effective giveaways, and give MORE to the few that work the BEST toward the GOAL.....moving the poor to the middle class.

Folks again, I don't like Trump, don't want him anywhere near the Republican Nominee........but this Justice System disparity is BS.....

To see the disparity.....don't have the exact time amounts but Ball Park.....

The FBI spent what years? on Biden Dem investigation.....so far nothing.

The FBI spent what, I guessing 4 months? on Trump investigation for his current indictment involving documents.

I understand different investigations take different amounts of time. But we are WAY beyond a reasonable amount of time on the Biden's.

Don't tell me we have a fair justice system. We are now a Banana Republic, a post constitutional republic.....have been for awhile.

Folks again, I don't like Trump, don't want him anywhere near the Republican Nominee........but this Justice System disparity is BS.....

The FBI spent what, I guessing 4 months? on Trump investigation for his current indictment involving documents.

I understand different investigations take different amounts of time. But we are WAY beyond a reasonable amount of time on the Biden's.

Don't tell me we have a fair justice system. We are now a Banana Republic, a post constitutional republic.....have been for awhile.
You acknowledge the length of time of investigations can vary……..but yet that’s the criteria for your argument that we don’t have a fair system.

You admitted you were ballparking but the classified documents investigation began in April of ‘22.

Both sides are upset the Hunter investigation has taken so long. I assume they are trying to be thorough to the extreme given the importance and rabid interest in the case.

The investigation into Biden’s classified documents in still ongoing.

I’m not aware of any other investigation by the DOJ into Joe Biden.

Yes there are, but just fyi, Trump isn't what you accuse him of either. You're just duped.

I’ve been saying that we don’t have a fair justice system for the longest.

I’ve been saying that we don’t have a fair justice system for the longest.

True.

But the new difference here is we have the current admin. going after it's political opponent. That is certainly new development in the unequal justice between the L-R that has been going on quite awhile now.
3rd world banana post constitutional republic.

Reactions: tjreese
Yes there are, but just fyi, Trump isn't what you accuse him of either. You're just duped.
If you can’t or don’t want to see how flawed Chump is then you are definitely part of that MAGA Chump cult. You are the one along with 80 million people are duped. I knew it was a cult the minute he said that Senator McCain was not a hero beccause he got captured in Viet Nam. I’m not a fan of McCain but he is a hero in my mind. Chump is a horrible and evil person. The sooner the rational repubs realize that the better they would be.

True.

But the new difference here is we have the current admin. going after it's political opponent. That is certainly new development in the unequal justice between the L-R that has been going on quite awhile now.
3rd world banana post constitutional republic.
Are there any circumstances under which the current DOJ could prosecute trump and it wouldn’t be considered going after a political opponent? If there were video of trump handing a clearly marked classified document to Lavrov, would you still argue a prosecution by the DOJ should be considered political? In other words, is it a matter of the seriousness of the crime or just any crime?

If you can’t or don’t want to see how flawed Chump is then you are definitely part of that MAGA Chump cult. You are the one along with 80 million people are duped. I knew it was a cult the minute he said that Senator McCain was not a hero beccause he got captured in Viet Nam. I’m not a fan of McCain but he is a hero in my mind. Chump is a horrible and evil person. The sooner the rational repubs realize that the better they would be.
Flawed yes.
Should he be anywhere near R nomination....NO

Still does not make our Govt going after and election opponent ok. Far from it.

Biden is worse. Did you forget that he’s a segregationist? And please stop lecturing people on cults when you’re squarely in one. Thanks!

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Flawed yes.
Should he be anywhere near R nomination....NO

Still does not make our Govt going after and election opponent ok. Far from it.
Have you seen the photos of the boxes scattered around Mar a lago? There are HUNDREDS of them. How many documents in each box, 500? They were also in non-secured areas like bathrooms and a ballroom stage. What possible legitimate need could he have for all of these docs as a private citizen? No, this isn't an election play-if anything it will HELP him.
It's a national security prosecution.
No need for a private citizen to have those documents.

Have you seen the photos of the boxes scattered around Mar a lago? There are HUNDREDS of them. How many documents in each box, 500? They were also in non-secured areas like bathrooms and a ballroom stage. What possible legitimate need could he have for all of these docs as a private citizen? No, this isn't an election play-if anything it will HELP him.
It's a national security prosecution.
No need for a private citizen to have those documents.
A national security prosecution would be more believable had the FBI/DOJ not previously tried to take Trump down through various corrupt actions.

One of those corrupt actions was using a dossier the FBI knew was fake against Trump, which is tantamount to planting a fake document. How are citizens, at least the thinking ones, to have any confidence that the docs considered the most damaging in this case, whatever they are, were not planted?

Actually student loan relief would help working people immensely. I'm sorry you've been indoctrinated to believe otherwise.
Can you provide evidence on how paying the college debt for 35% of the population who have it benefits the other 65% of the population who doesn’t have college debt?
Oh, and how it benefits everyone “immensely”.

Pay off people’s mortgages helps people immensely. Paying off 35% of lazy Americans mortgages who don’t understand personal finance…not so much.

Nah, there is no evidence, just Drive By Teddy driving by with a two sentence snippet.

Last edited:

This is all nonsense because nobody likes the democrats and republicans and neither can beat trump at the ballot box.

A few years ago you probably acted like 2016 was Russia! You probably still act that way except mueller report said it wasn’t Russia and durham report said there was no basis for investigating trump in the first place.

So where are we now? Trump paid off a prostitute he slept with with campaign funds to keep quiet. That’s it? Really?

How about the Democrats enact policies that make people’s lives better.. policies that are better than whatever trump proposes? That’s how you win.. not like this…

This is all nonsense because nobody likes the democrats and republicans and neither can beat trump at the ballot box.

A few years ago you probably acted like 2016 was Russia! You probably still act that way except mueller report said it wasn’t Russia and durham report said there was no basis for investigating trump in the first place.

So where are we now? Trump paid off a prostitute he slept with with campaign funds to keep quiet. That’s it? Really?

How about the Democrats enact policies that make people’s lives better.. policies that are better than whatever trump proposes? That’s how you win.. not like this…
I have no idea what point you’re trying to make.

Again, for the thousandth time. I have never claimed that he isn't flawed. I have in fact pointed out many of his flaws. I, unlike you and others like you, am able to differentiate from Trump the man and Trump the president and I am also able to deduce that Trump the president is vastly more positive on the US than just about every president combined over the last 20+ years.

You don't know shit. You only think you know, but you're a good lemming. Nothing you ever spout has any semblance of original thought. You always claim you aren't just another programmed Dem but you never say anything beyond Dem talking points. Get back at me when you free your mind.

Again, for the thousandth time. I have never claimed that he isn't flawed. I have in fact pointed out many of his flaws. I, unlike you and others like you, am able to differentiate from Trump the man and Trump the president and I am also able to deduce that Trump the president is vastly more positive on the US than just about every president combined over the last 20+ years.

You don't know shit. You only think you know, but you're a good lemming. Nothing you ever spout has any semblance of original thought. You always claim you aren't just another programmed Dem but you never say anything beyond Dem talking points. Get back at me when you free your mind.
Chump is the most racist president since Woodrow Wilson, FDR was not far behind, however. Chump turned the Republican Party into the Chump party. Reagan would be called a RINO in this MAGA climate. What original thought do you have. Your deep support of Chump is sickening. I bet you won’t give any so called rational republicans a second look in 2024. A Pence/Cheney or Pence/Christie would be an intriguing ticket in 2024. That will never happen because of the cult mentality surrounding Chump is in full swing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT