ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

I was optimistic a little on Hudson, but this defense can't tackle me let alone anyone else.
20 missed tackles last week.............and the band plays on!!!!!!!! Def was suppose to be our strength!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!

I was optimistic a little on Hudson, but this defense can't tackle me let alone anyone else.

He had us in position, these kids have to start making plays. Never should have been close to scoring there.

We couldn't pick up a single yard in 3 downs despite starting with 1st and 5. Wow... I thought the screen call was at the perfect time with the blitz coming but Knox decided to hide behind a DL instead of just getting open. Just sad.

game already has blowout written all over it. so sad. better take care of this cranial rectal problem fast.

how dumb is that to put a big florescent color on the front of the face mask to distract the QB vision.

I notice your screen name starts with the first three letters of Hudson?

Man I've been as critical of him as anyone, as I have thought that he's gotten a pass in the haste to hate Shoop. But our players were in position in that drive and didn't get it done.

needed a reverse down there but shoop is to stupid to figure it. fortunate to get the TD

Man I've been as critical of him as anyone, as I have thought that he's gotten a pass in the haste to hate Shoop. But our players were in position in that drive and didn't get it done.

Not on prevent defense they weren't

True story, but it is also up to the coach to teach them how to tackle. Has been an issue here for a long time spanning multiple coaches.

How the hell can they throw a ball 40 yards across the field and we not have a defender within 10 yards? We look like we're waiting to field a punt.

Hud "was really concerned about Bowling Green going over-the-top no DB within 5 yards" they're NOT IN POSITION

How can Bowling Green not go for it? We can't tackle them so it would be a no Brainer to me....

I wouldn't waste a spot on the bus on a kicker if I was playing Purdue. No reason to ever kick against us.

And another defender hitches a ride...so much for the weight room strides in the off season.

even when Indiana had bad teams and coaching they at least won several pre big ten games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT