ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

Anyone surprised we didn't know to get out of bounds and then called back to back plays in the middle of the field?

As usual terrible clock management by Hazell. Call a TO there when we're short of first down. And we throw an incomplete pass anyway.

2 TOs in our pocket with 14 seconds left. Great job, guys....

Reactions: Redhotfill
defense should be getting an ass chewing but I doubt it. Individuals who screw up should be singled out and told to shape up or warm the bench

Reactions: boilerpt
Been good for a first start but he just missed 2 TDs to Yancey. Have to hit those

Very close my you know what. It is not close at all. Appley never would have been in the position to slightly miss the touchdowns. Even Brees said Blough is me.

Get new coaches, get a few linemen, and let Blough go at it in future years. This offense could actually be fun.

One thing about the offense looking better...it really exposes how poor our defense is.

"....could he be the next Brees or Orton?

You do realize he's going against one of the worst defences in the nation....next week reality will set in.

Reactions: Redhotfill
"....could he be the next Brees or Orton?

You do realize he's going against one of the worst defences in the nation....next week reality will set in.
He's playing a bad defense, but he's making plays that we otherwise haven't made.

Ok we have momentum. Take the lead by a TD here and score on every frickin possession for the rest of the game. Let's go

Very close my you know what. It is not close at all. Appley never would have been in the position to slightly miss the touchdowns. Even Brees said Blough is me.

Get new coaches, get a few linemen, and let Blough go at it in future years. This offense could actually be fun.

How many practices did you attend? If zero, how many reports can you find saying Blough was the clear choice?

Ok we have momentum. Take the lead by a TD here and score on every frickin possession for the rest of the game. Let's go

Or just throw your opportunity straight into the toilet and flush. Boy, some o-line we have here lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT