ADVERTISEMENT

What position group are you watching closely?

boiledmeconium

Redshirt Freshman
Jan 13, 2013
I'm looking forward to watching the OL develop this off-season. When we saw Gus line up at Tackle for some snaps, you knew it was bad last year. This year, we've got Gus back 100% at C, and got a bunch of new, bigger bodies. I hope they find their best 8 early and form a cohesive unit. It will help both running game and passing game immensely.

Reactions: Bippus33
#1 is OLB for me. We're actually replacing Scourton and Jenkins as Jenkins is moving to inside backer.

NOTE: it was interesting that Walters mentioned the Jenkins move as at least a partial reason as to why we were able to "retain" him.

#1 is OLB for me. We're actually replacing Scourton and Jenkins as Jenkins is moving to inside backer.

NOTE: it was interesting that Walters mentioned the Jenkins move as at least a partial reason as to why we were able to "retain" him.
I think Katlaftis will slot into Jenkins OLB spot (backed up by Heldt) and Middleton and Sillah will be on the other side.

I think Katlaftis will slot into Jenkins OLB spot (backed up by Heldt) and Middleton and Sillah will be on the other side.
That would be really surprising. Yanni will be behind Jenkins. Heldt is a guy that could be a breakout candidate and I think starts, with Madden the other starter. Sillah and the kid from Franklin backing up.

Reactions: Bippus33
That would be really surprising. Yanni will be behind Jenkins. Heldt is a guy that could be a breakout candidate and I think starts, with Madden the other starter. Sillah and the kid from Franklin backing up.
Wouldn't Yanni be opposite Jenkins in the middle, or maybe I'm missing someone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT