ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

All of this talk over the past several years about us having the talent. I don't think we are even close to having the talent. I don't think we have effective coaching either. The two are a tough combination to overcome.

Reactions: slidde01
It's technically a 1-score game but their drives looked so much sharper and well executed versus ours which felt like childbirth with multiple 4th down gambles.

This game does feel like the VT game last week. Yes, we're in it... but we're not competing well.

eject him!!!
it looked bad, but I don't think he really lowered his head with intent.
I don't know how defenders are coached when those plays happen so fast.
kinda looked like he knew he would be thrown out as soon as they made contact.

Good job by coaching staff to hide blough early in the season - not much game tape for big ten opponents to watch!

QB looking real good. coaches really screwed up not having him from the get go.

QB looking real good. coaches really screwed up not having him from the get go.
Gentleman-- lest we forget this secondary is probably worse than ours. But credit Blough for making big boy throws. Blough can do what Appleby cannot.

Why can't our line - the supposed strength of the team - create holes against a MAC team? Why was Blough kept on the bench when he can actually throw the ball to receivers? Why can't our backers and secondary tackle?

Why are these coaches at Purdue?

Reactions: Augie85
I know this defense we are playing is bad, but DB looks so much better than AA. Makes you question the coaches' decision making ability (if you hadn't already).

Reactions: HomelessHarvey97
I know this defense we are playing is bad, but DB looks so much better than AA. Makes you question the coaches' decision making ability (if you hadn't already).
Haven't had time to screw him up yet - give them a few weeks...

Run when we should pass and pass when we should run. 10 point swing will doom us there

We go from potentially being up by a TD to a being down by one by halftime.

I don't remember Hazell and staff ever winning the second half during their tenure here. That really worries me.

Reactions: Augie85
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT