ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

Won’t lie. I expected defense issues with what we lost. But this offense problems I never saw coming. It’s amazing how bad they are. And I never realized we would be starting a walk on for the offensive line. We’re getting no push against a bottom tier MAC team.

If someone would have told me Purdue would struggle to win or possibly lose this game, I would have thought they were crazy. Wow...

Reactions: Zaphod_B
Another impressive offensive showing from the offense... 3 yards and punt.

But go easy on them, they're facing the 113th best team in D1 football on their home field, we can't have too high of expectations... $27,000,0000 doesn't go as far as it used to go you old timers.
Low post troll?

Wasted 2 quarters with Blough. This offense better score points because D is weak. The total lack of talent is amazing. The Hazell hire will haunt us for years.

Reactions: purduepat1969
hahahhahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhaha

how many years does he need to beat the worst team in D1 on his home field? 4? 6? 8?

$27,000,000 guaranteed and you're the most pathetic program in the Big 10. Congrats.
You came here and created a new account just to talk some (very weak and unimaginative) $#!/. Get a hobby.

They need to start throwing flags on the fake injuries. Try to go tempo and some fat ass pussy defender just lays on the ground. Then Jesus the trainer visits gives him water and he walks off the field.

They need to start throwing flags on the fake injuries. Try to go tempo and some fat ass pussy defender just lays on the ground. Then Jesus the trainer visits gives him water and he walks off the field.

It was some high quality H-2-O.

5DF7B51B-BBDE-4305-B5E3-7B2F9FE0B3A4-2022-00000199D00168E7_zpsfb3fedf4.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT