ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Purdue @ Florida State

Playing like this will be lucky to finish in top half of BIG and make NIT. Sloppy and not working the ball, not to mention the disparity in athleticism.

The good.....Boilers 10-11 FT

The bad.....10 turnovers

The ugly.....4-17 from deep (and many were not close, IMO)

However....as bad as it looked at times, 12 points is not insurmountable.....need some adjustments on defense, and work a little inside on offense. C-Boogie needs a more efficient half, too. Get Nojel Eastern more involved on the offensive end......we shall see.....first 5/6 minutes will say a lot.....get it down to six or so.

I thought they were a.500 team when I first seen them play this year but i was afraid to post it here. Now I’m convinced.

it's not that wide but we can't be helping them 4 possessions in a row. No one wins a road game playing like we are.

Not that wide??? What game are you watching? I saw a completely overmatched Eifert and Boudreaux. We have limited talent and no depth at the 4 and 5.

I'm not giving up and going to bed yet.. I still think there's a chance at least... (and if they actually pull it out, I want to see it)

Need to pump the brakes on offense. Purdue is playing too fast, taking bad shots and being sloppy with passes. This plays into exactly what FSU wants.

Get this to a half court game and still have a chance.

When thinking about the rest of the schedule.
giphy.gif

Gonna be nearly impossible to win if Carsen continues at 1/6 from 3 pt and 3/7 inside arc. He just can't go 4/13 against teams like this and have the others make up the difference... particularly when they aren't shooting well either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT