ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Purdue @ Florida State

JohnnyDoeBoiler

All-American
Sep 23, 2013
West Lafayette
Sorry everyone but no 'Looking Ahead' for the B1G/ACC Challenge game against FSU. Family things and other pieces have gotten in the way a bit returning back to work from break.

As always:
Boiler Up!
Hammer Down!
Hail Purdue!

Let's Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Got to read it...still don't know the model or what is what. It lists four categories, but I don't understand the math on how those four are used in totality. it said something about "tourney data" and machine learning (EVOP?) snip...snip...Evolutionary operation (EVOP) is a technique for process improvement based on the principle that processes generate products or services together with data useful for providing guidance for improvement"

Imagine a topical view looking down on a mountain. Imagine climbing up the mountain through various X and Y directions. Finding that small mountain top defined by a smaller X and Y, but the peak located at Z height. It measures the effriciency of moving various combinations of the X and Y with the Z climb. anyway, I have no idea if EVOP is used, but could be. I remember looking at some softward back in teh mid 80s that I tested...and was impressed with it. Bottom line, I really don't know what NET does, but no doubt it has its problems as well. Put all the teams in the tourney...and then use some manner to rank them.

Got to read it...still don't know the model or what is what. It lists four categories, but I don't understand the math on how those four are used in totality. it said something about "tourney data" and machine learning (EVOP?) snip...snip...Evolutionary operation (EVOP) is a technique for process improvement based on the principle that processes generate products or services together with data useful for providing guidance for improvement"

Imagine a topical view looking down on a mountain. Imagine climbing up the mountain through various X and Y directions. Finding that small mountain top defined by a smaller X and Y, but the peak located at Z height. It measures the effriciency of moving various combinations of the X and Y with the Z climb. anyway, I have no idea if EVOP is used, but could be. I remember looking at some softward back in teh mid 80s that I tested...and was impressed with it. Bottom line, I really don't know what NET does, but no doubt it has its problems as well. Put all the teams in the tourney...and then use some manner to rank them.
Just look at the first top-ten ... GAG

ADVERTISEMENT