ADVERTISEMENT

Football field is being put down as we speak

is that open part above the tunnel going to be left open?
OIP.3Zu9FvtYE-x44-psc8qgbwHaD4

Looks a parking spot for the Boilermaker Special. Otherwise probably mostly open space due to being the concourse in front of concessions.

OIP.3Zu9FvtYE-x44-psc8qgbwHaD4

Looks a parking spot for the Boilermaker Special. Otherwise probably mostly open space due to being the concourse in front of concessions.
The pic above is a pretty cool take, wish they would have reconnected the stands above the tunnel. Looks unfinished to me on the webcams. I’ll hold off forming an opinion until game day. Cool project either way.

The pic above is a pretty cool take, wish they would have reconnected the stands above the tunnel. Looks unfinished to me on the webcams. I’ll hold off forming an opinion until game day. Cool project either way.
Well it is still unfinished. They will connect the stands above with the "TILLER TUNNEL" sign. You can see the framing for it in the Webcam. But like you said, let's see what it looks like in person on game day.

Well it is still unfinished. They will connect the stands above with the "TILLER TUNNEL" sign. You can see the framing for it in the Webcam. But like you said, let's see what it looks like in person on game day.
I don't believe they will be connecting the stands above the Tiller sign. I thought I remember reading somewhere that this point is being reinforced for a future upper deck phase. This is where it would begin. If that is correct- the framing could very well be for a future phase. You can see the additional bleacher seats will be located in front of the ADA and train parking spot- but I don't think anything will be above it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT