ADVERTISEMENT

Erin Boley and Ali Patberg leaving Notre Dame

TC4THREE

All-American
Mar 20, 2002
Saw it on twitter through some local SB news accounts.

Since we concluded that players are leaving the Big Ten because of the level of play, do we conclude the same thing about these players leaving ND?

Saw it on twitter through some local SB news accounts.

Since we concluded that players are leaving the Big Ten because of the level of play, do we conclude the same thing about these players leaving ND?

In 35 years of NCAA Championships there have been four Big Ten schools that played for a title. Purdue twice and Ohio State and Michigan State once. It has been twelve years since a Big Ten school played in the title game. Notre Dame has played in four championship games in the last seven years! Doubt you can make the same conclusion.

In 35 years of NCAA Championships there have been four Big Ten schools that played for a title. Purdue twice and Ohio State and Michigan State once. It has been twelve years since a Big Ten school played in the title game. Notre Dame has played in four championship games in the last seven years! Doubt you can make the same conclusion.

Wasn't sure we needed any evidence to draw these conclusions.

Reactions: DocRon
Aren't the issues here ACL injuries and playing time?

I believe Patberg has had injury problems. Of the two, I heard a few comments suggesting that Boley leaving was a much bigger loss to the Notre Dame program.

I believe Patberg has had injury problems. Of the two, I heard a few comments suggesting that Boley leaving was a much bigger loss to the Notre Dame program.

The healthy Patberg was a big loss. She was plugged into Allen's spot. Boley is a SG in a post's body.

OK, here's a proposal for a grass roots invitation to get both of these gals down to Purdue for the Grand Prix next weekend. All of us fans on this forum could bombard them with emails, text, Facebook, whatever, an tell 'em to grive on down for the weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT