ADVERTISEMENT

Edey, Smith, and Jones will not play on Good Friday!

mediaexpert

True Freshman
Jan 19, 2007
Plano
They just announced that they decided to stay in their hotel room between the hours of 12 and 3 fasting and praying. One has to admire the Sandy Koufax position on religious holidays.

I only hope is if the game starts after that. We may have a chance, if we get them to the arena on time.

Reactions: BoilerNGold013
They just announced that they decided to stay in their hotel room between the hours of 12 and 3 fasting and praying. One has to admire the Sandy Koufax position on religious holidays.

I only hope is if the game starts after that. We may have a chance, if we get them to the arena on time.
Just kidding, or did they really say that? If so, I second punaj.

I wrote this headline, hoping posters would say that they just made a mess in their pants - lol. I am anxious to see us in the finals and wanted something to break the tension.

I debated between this headline or remarking how we are home free now that all of the double digit teams are out of our bracket.

I am sorry AZ lost, as I truly would have loved to see us beat Gonzaga, TN, Marquette, and then AZ for the title.

I wrote this headline, hoping posters would say that they just made a mess in their pants - lol. I am anxious to see us in the finals and wanted something to break the tension.

I debated between this headline or remarking how we are home free now that all of the double digit teams are out of our bracket.

I am sorry AZ lost, as I truly would have loved to see us beat Gonzaga, TN, Marquette, and then AZ for the title.
Don’t care who we beat as long as we win

Reactions: mediaexpert
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT