ADVERTISEMENT

Dumb Iowa caucus voting method.

It' not 'theories', but a fact of the case that should be obvious to a 'legal expert.'

Need a hint?
No I don’t need a hint because your childish speculation cannot contradict the rule of law and courtroom admitted evidence.

Melt on, snowflake

You ok with the green new deal?
Nope.

As I’ve said, I’m a registered Republican. But the President is the Chief Executive and has a leadership role. Having Trump in that role is non-negotiable for me. But on policy issues I’m a small government, low taxes, rule of law conservative.

No I don’t need a hint because your childish speculation cannot contradict the rule of law and courtroom admitted evidence.
Right, you couldn't get it even with a hint, so here is the answer in the middle of a short piece by the great Victor Hanson -- who points out several additional reasons why this trial, funded by one of Epstein's dem pals, was a sham.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Right, you couldn't get it even with a hint, so here is the answer in the middle of a short piece by the great Victor Hanson -- who points out several additional reasons why this trial, funded by one of Epstein's dem pals, was a sham.

It was a $5 million judgement, followed by a very very large judgement because Trump trashed the victim even after a court order to cease, so that his minions threatened her life on a daily basis. What a horrible horrible person Trump is.

What does Trump and Clinton’s dead close buddy Epstein have to do with this? Nothing.

• Haha
What does Trump and Clinton’s dead close buddy Epstein have to do with this? Nothing.
Agree, Trump has nothing to do with this phony civil trial in which the accuser claims she voluntarily went into a dressing room with him - and of which she not only cannot remember the date, but not even the year, preventing the possibility of the defendant from presenting exculpatory evidence of his location at the time.

Instead, Trump's status as the leading repub presidential candidate has everything to do with this sham case, which never would have been dreamed up otherwise.

Can you follow any of that, Mr. Legal Expert?

Agree, Trump has nothing to do with this phony civil trial in which the accuser claims she voluntarily went into a dressing room with him - and of which she not only cannot remember the date, but not even the year, preventing the possibility of the defendant from presenting exculpatory evidence of his location at the time.

Instead, Trump's status as the leading repub presidential candidate has everything to do with this sham case, which never would have been dreamed up otherwise.

Can you follow any of that, Mr. Legal Expert?
Wow! Deliberately misstating what I said and super-duper-condescending; all in this one response from you.

It's the Diverting daily double! Combining both of your primary childish personality traits? #impressive.

Wow! Deliberately misstating what I said and super-duper-condescending; all in this one response from you.

It's the Diverting daily double! Combining both of your primary childish personality traits? #impressive.
Not only do I have to explain simple legal issues to Mr. Legal Expert, now you expect me to follow your mangled sentence structure.

Do you have any talent other than finding memes on the internet?

Not only do I have to explain simple legal issues to Mr. Legal Expert, now you expect me to follow your mangled sentence structure.

Do you have any talent other than finding memes on the internet?

You're again either being incredibly condescending or you are willing to admit I am far better versed than you.

Pick one.

The only thing you are versed in is childish memes -- and ridiculing Gold Star parents.
Insulting nicknames and insulting broadsides that have no basis in reality?

I KNOW WHERE YOU LEARNED THAT STYLE. From your cult leader and inspiration; Donalldoo J. Tromp.

Trump was responsible for the deaths of no military heroes.

Biden was responsible for these 13 deaths of military heroes, which he then disrespected at Dover, offending some of the families in the process:

Here is the 'reality' of your disgrace (and of Bob and bni for applauding you):

I posted the link and comments above, showing that some Gold Star parents were offended by Biden's shameful lack of respect during their anguish, and your reply was to ridicule those parents with these words:

Checked his watch!??! OH THE HORROR!!

@HoosierfanJM, @BuilderBob6, @BNIBoiler

Here is the 'reality' of your disgrace (and of Bob and bni for applauding you):

I posted the link and comments above, showing that some Gold Star parents were offended by Biden's shameful lack of respect during their anguish, and your reply was to ridicule those parents with these words:

@HoosierfanJM, @BuilderBob6, @BNIBoiler
According to Chump, the children of these Gold Star families are losers.

Reactions: HoosierfanJM
He said that?
Here’s what General (and Trump Chief of Staff) John Kelley stated about Trump:

“A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them.’ A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.”

Last edited:
According to Chump, the children of these Gold Star families are losers.
According to hoofan and you, parents who had just lost their children because of Biden's incompetence deserved to be ridiculed because they shouldn't have been offended by Biden' shameful behavior during what is supposed to be a dignified and solemn ceremony.

Of course he did.
Bolton, who is NO fan of Trump said he was there and that Trump never said those things.

Last edited:
Bolton, who is NO fan of Trump said he was there and that Trump never said those things.

So you’re good with taking Bolton’s opinion on Trump as the gospel? Or only when he’s not mean to Trump?

Certainly a more honest source than you.
Bolton is honest? Sure!

And here is the "honest John Bolton's" view on Donald Trump:

“I have been in those rooms with him when he met with those leaders, I believe they think he’s a laughing fool. And the idea that somehow his presence in office would have deterred Putin is flatly wrong.” he (Bolton) said, naming the Russian, Chinese and North Korean leaders in particular.

"...he’s utterly out of touch what the war is all about and what the implications of Russia’s aggression against Ukraine are all around the world,” Bolton said.

Bolton also took aim at the former president for suggesting that he would consider pardoning Jan. 6 rioters if he wins the presidency, calling it ”virtually treasonous.”

“It’s another example why he’s not fit to be president. If anybody wants to know what a Trump administration would look like, when he’s pardoning the people who rioted on Jan. 6, I think that’s all you need to know,” he said.

So honest John has adjudged Trump as a virtually treasonous, unserious, dis-respected man who is unfit to be President.
But he didn't hear Trump trash veterans in his presence.

Gotcha.

More "Honest John Bolton" on Trump:

“I think it’s almost certain that the top level of the second Trump term will be the bottom level on Jan. 20, 2021. And then it will go downhill from there. But the consequence doesn’t mean that the government will then be under his control.

One of the greatest dangers that a second Trump term brings would be constitutional crisis: Who is he going to nominate to be attorney general, and [what happens] when the attorney general gives an order from Trump” to Department of Justice staff members and “they say no, and they resign, and the entire Department of Justice begins to resign? What happens when he gives illegal orders to the career military, and they start to resign?

I think that’s what we’re going to have. Not so much the threat of Trump asserting his authority, as the breaking down of institutions.”

Doesn't it bother you that the people that served in his cabinet are this incredibly offended by his character and judgment. (and please no whattaboutism with Biden -- he clearly has his own problems, but that's not my question).

Bolton is honest? Sure!

“I have been in those rooms with him when he met with those leaders, I believe they think he’s a laughing fool. And the idea that somehow his presence in office would have deterred Putin is flatly wrong.” he (Bolton) said, naming the Russian, Chinese and North Korean leaders in particular.

"...he’s utterly out of touch what the war is all about and what the implications of Russia’s aggression against Ukraine are all around the world,” Bolton said.

Bolton also took aim at the former president for suggesting that he would consider pardoning Jan. 6 rioters if he wins the presidency, calling it ”virtually treasonous.”

“It’s another example why he’s not fit to be president. If anybody wants to know what a Trump administration would look like, when he’s pardoning the people who rioted on Jan. 6, I think that’s all you need to know,” he said.

So honest John has adjudged Trump as a virtually treasonous, unserious, dis-respected man who is unfit to be President.

Gotcha.
I didn't say how honest he is, just that he is more honest than you as far as I know.

Doesn't it bother you that the people that served in his cabinet are this incredibly offended by his character and judgment. (and please no whattaboutism with Biden -- he clearly has his own problems, but that's not my question).
And yet he was a very effective president despite being undermined by the FBI, swamp establishment, and msm.

Bolton is honest? Sure!

Gotcha.
You're taking an opinion as gospel here.

Fascinating post.

First one from you, I can remember that didn’t have something offensive in it
You have a poor memory if you didn't remember ridiculing Gold Star parents just last week. Or more likely, a selective memory.

Last edited:
Quite a day for you.

You were busted once again for lying about A. Biden.

You proved you are a FauxLegalExpert.

And worst of all, you ridiculed gold star families for their anguish and outrage at Biden's thoughtless and cruel behavior after his incompetence caused their heroes to be killed. Your forum soulmate Bob applauded you for this latter disgusting post of yours.

Both of you are a disgrace and should leave this forum in shame - not that there is any chance you will because it is clear you don't understand shame.

Quite a day for you.

You were busted once again for lying about A. Biden.

You proved you are a FauxLegalExpert.

And worst of all, you ridiculed gold star families for their anguish and outrage at Biden's thoughtless and cruel behavior after his incompetence caused their heroes to be killed. Your forum soulmate Bob applauded you for this latter disgusting post of yours.

Both of you are a disgrace and should leave this forum in shame - not that there is any chance you will because it is clear you don't understand shame.

Riveting, why fo you engage with DA Hoosier fan, he has proven over and over that he has no clue wether it be politics, government, basketball or football. It is unfair of you to argue with the child.

Those guys have (mostly) had 40 year careers. And yes, the US has largely been removed from active military involvement during that time.

I cannot imagine that's your one issue, because Biden (other than a few well-deserved strikes at the Houthis) has kept our military out of active involvement and removed troops from Afghanistan. With Afghanistan Trump was more of a military interventionist than Biden has been.
They are kind of like the 51 generals and military personnel that said Hunters laptop was misinformation.

Riveting, why fo you engage with DA Hoosier fan, he has proven over and over that he has no clue wether it be politics, government, basketball or football. It is unfair of you to argue with the child.
I know it is unfair, but I do it to try to help Bob and Uncle bni, who frequently seem to agree with hoof's dem-lib foolishness.

Sadly, I am about ready to give up hope for those two.

A question for you: Is as bad as when Obama wore a tan suit?

You have the leading R Presidential candidate that is facing 91 felonies, many for leading a conspiracy to overturn the Presidential election and has been adjudged a rapist by a trial jury. Is that as bad as ... checking your watch? o_O
Bump for Just Mendacious. @HoosierfanJM

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT