ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis: "You loot, we shoot"

This guy is a puppet of the swamp

Thought that too originally.

Then he pledged that he would eliminate four federal agencies if he were elected president:
1. IRS
2. Department of Commerce
3. Department of Energy
4. Department of Education.

So I can't judge him so much as a swamp creature when he wants to get rid of 4 agencies.....and cut the top brass on others DOJ, FBI, etc. Doesn't seem swampy to me??

Reactions: SKYDOG

Then he pledged that he would eliminate four federal agencies if he were elected president:
1. IRS
3. Department of Energy

So I can't judge him so much as a swamp creature when he wants to get rid of 4 agencies.....and cut the top brass on others DOJ, FBI, etc. Doesn't seem swampy to me??
A good friend and a tough cookie.

1. IRS
3. Department of Energy

Saying it and doing it are different things. Vivek said he wanted to get rid of those too. Perhaps he's just matching him to keep up with the polls.

That’s the reaction he was going for. Over the top, tough talk gets your attention.

It is not "over the top" to tell looters that if they persist in looting they stand the risk of getting shot. Nor is it a new revelation. For example, that has been the general policy of nearly everyone in the county live in for several decades.....prob. since they invented guns? Consequently, not a lot of break-in looting here....unless they somehow find you are not home.....because they know what will happen if the home owner is home.

It is not "over the top" to tell looters that if they persist in looting they stand the risk of getting shot. Nor is it a new revelation. For example, that has been the general policy of nearly everyone in the county live in for several decades.....prob. since they invented guns? Consequently, not a lot of break-in looting here....unless they somehow find you are not home.....because they know what will happen if the home owner is home.
It is over the top, at least it used to be, for a presidential candidate to actually publicly talk endorse shooting it’s citizens.

He could have simply said that law enforcement would be on the streets and looking for looters. They will be apprehended and punished to the fullest extent of the law.

But no, that’s not catchy. Doesn’t get headlines. Doesn’t sound tough enough. MAGA demands swift and immediate justice. To hell with due process and all those damn Soros funded prosecutors and partisan judges. Shooting unarmed thieves should be the law everywhere.

That’s what you’ve become and DeSantis knows the buttons to push.

Don’t want to touch the rest of that post?

Looting a store and breaking into your house are very different things. But the right isn’t into those kinds of details
JFC just how stupid are you? Were you out guarding your pile of rotten OSB in your yard with a gun when building materials were crazy? @BuilderBob6, just once in your life have the balls to answer me

It is over the top, at least it used to be, for a presidential candidate to actually publicly talk endorse shooting it’s citizens.

He could have simply said that law enforcement would be on the streets and looking for looters. They will be apprehended and punished to the fullest extent of the law.

But no, that’s not catchy. Doesn’t get headlines. Doesn’t sound tough enough. MAGA demands swift and immediate justice. To hell with due process and all those damn Soros funded prosecutors and partisan judges. Shooting unarmed thieves should be the law everywhere.

Well when we have Democrats that openly endorse rioting and arranging to pay bail its time to react. You are the absolute dumbest person on earth C'mom @BuilderBob6 , be a man once in your life

• Love
Reactions: SKYDOG

Sort of like a Presidential candidate telling foreigner to surge the border (which is an illegal act)

And now everyone, including many Democrat mayors and citizens, want something done about it. But the far left keep welcoming them in with open arms, including Commander Clown. 🤡

Sort of like a Presidential candidate telling foreigner to surge the border (which is an illegal act)

And now everyone, including many Democrat mayors and citizens, want something done about it. But the far left keep welcoming them in with open arms, including Commander Clown. 🤡
A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.

1. IRS
3. Department of Energy

No, that's not swampy thats bat shit crazy.

No, that's not swampy thats bat shit crazy.

LOL. Looking forward to a politician that will delete these expensive do nothing agencies, with thousands of over paid bureaucrats hitting the bricks, for a real job. Some functions of a few agencies are needed, but that is the exception, not the rule.

If people stop & think, when is the last time the commerce, energy, DOE, or IRS agencies helped anyone you know?

Last edited:

Lefty lib pantywaisted response. What a shocker.

How do you respond to people looting your property? Stern language?
We had people get on a plane from a certain city this weekend. And in the plane, it was almost completely loaded with thugs wearing these dark uniforms, black uniforms, with gear and this and that. They’re on a plane.

Where? — I’ll tell you sometime.

But it’s under investigation right now. But they came from a certain city and there were like seven people on the plane like this person, and then a lot of people were on the plane to do big damage. The money is coming from some very stupid, rich people.

Man you really can't make this stuff up. Looters should be shot but Ashli Babbitt is a hero. I guess a Purdue degree doesn't make you less hypocritical or racist,

Man you really can't make this stuff up. Looters should be shot but Ashli Babbitt is a hero. I guess a Purdue degree doesn't make you less hypocritical or racist,
Police Officer Thug, who has had a very checkered past to begin with, was not just doing his job when he shot and killed Great Patriot Ashli Babbitt at point blank range. Despite trying to keep him anonymous, shielded, and protected, this MISFIT proudly showed up on NBC Fake Nightly News bragging about the killing. He was not a hero but a COWARD, who wanted to show how tough he was. ASHLI BABBITT WAS MURDERED!!!

• Haha
Reactions: purduesucksbad
I love this guy.
So yeah. If that is the case, then the Jan 6 Capitol police should have and would have been justified in open firing on the 2,000 or so deplorables? Is that what you are saying? The officer killing, Ashii Babbitt was justified? Is that what you are saying or want?

What were they looting, sucksbad? Nancy's insider stock trading notebook?

So yeah. If that is the case, then the Jan 6 Capitol police should have and would have been justified in open firing on the 2,000 or so deplorables? Is that what you are saying? The officer killing, Ashii Babbitt was justified? Is that what you are saying or want?
Have you watched any of the Jan 6th video or only the selective, highly edited versions put out by MSNBC?
So no, that's not what I'm saying. Ever heard of The Castle Doctrine?

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Have you watched any of the Jan 6th video or only the selective, highly edited versions put out by MSNBC?
Whatever supposed video versions of Jan 6. They all show what looks like movie scenes from the "Resident Evil" franchise.

I watched the first five minutes of Morning Psycho on MSNBC just to se if he is as "nuts" as people are saying. He's worse! Fox and Friends BY FAR the Number one rated show!

Faux and Friends are all part of that MAGA cult.
Very honorable people working at Fox & Friends. They have the most honest morning show. They purposely show the absolutely worst pictures of Trump, especially the big orange one. They think they are getting away with something, they’re not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT