ADVERTISEMENT

So wait, do the Dems want Trump to win the primary or not?

bonefish1

All-American
Oct 4, 2004
Didn't the Dems think that Trump was such damaged goods that they were hoping he'd win the nomination and be the one to face Biden in Nov.
Is that still the case?
Because it's looking like a "watch what you wish for" situation might occur.

(and for the record, I'd rather have DeSantis or Haley as the candidate. Although I see Trump defeating Biden, I think DeSantis or Haley landslide him).

Dems so worried now that their Lawfare backfired, news hints are appearing now that Mrs. O going to come out & save the day. After all, the Dems are, "scared to death for America".

(Lol. ...Americans rejecting their "green dream", inflationary policy, and open borders is really what scares them.....but they can't say that.)

Didn't the Dems think that Trump was such damaged goods that they were hoping he'd win the nomination and be the one to face Biden in Nov.
Is that still the case?

(and for the record, I'd rather have DeSantis or Haley as the candidate. Although I see Trump defeating Biden, I think DeSantis or Haley landslide him).
That’s why I was telling y’all a while back that the conspiracy that the Dems wanted Chump to be the GOP nominee was BS. How could that be true when the Dems are going through the legal process to convict him so that he won’t be eligible to run for president? How could that be true that the Dems are trying to remove his name from the ballots in some states? I’ve been voting democrat since 1984 and I know that I don’t want Chump to run. I never understand how gullible the right wingers are in following every conspiracy theory out there.

Dems so worried now that their Lawfare backfired, news hints are appearing now that Mrs. O going to come out & save the day. After all, the Dems are, "scared to death for America".

(Lol. ...Americans rejecting their "green dream", inflationary policy, and open borders is really what scares them.....but they can't say that.)
Great day in the morning. There y’all go with another conspiracy theory. Mrs. O, as you call her, IS NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!

Great day in the morning. There y’all go with another conspiracy theory. Mrs. O, as you call her, IS NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!

Well that's GREAT news.
But Sir, thought you read the news. Not my conspiracy theory. Apparently it's the medias....

Last edited:
Reactions: BoilerHuff3
Well that's GREAT news.
But Sir, thought you read the news. Not my conspiracy theory. Apparently it's the medias....

Dude, again most of those links are from right wing pundits. The woman is not running for president. I see now why y'all fall for this MAGA cult stuff. Y'all can't help yourselves. Y'all need to learn how to critically think.

Dude, again most of those links are from right wing pundits. The woman is not running for president. I see now why y'all fall for this MAGA cult stuff. Y'all can't help yourselves. Y'all need to learn how to critically think.

I hope you are correct. As the last President Obama was one of the absolute worst Presidents in history.

But now, let me get this straight.....Articles that give an alternative to your world view ......"conspiracy"

Good to know Left leaning Wall Street Journal, Left leaning Yahoo news and Right leaning New York Post are all conspiracy news. That might be "News" to those outlets. But glad you took time to disparage news outlets from BOTH sides. Kinda makes you look foolish. LOL

Last edited:
I hope you are correct. As the last President Obama was one of the absolute worst Presidents in history.

But now, let me get this straight.....Articles that give an alternative to your world view ......"conspiracy"

Good to know Left leaning Wall Street Journal, Left leaning Yahoo news and Right leaning New York Post are all conspiracy news. That might be "News" to those outlets. But glad you took time to disparage news outlets from BOTH sides. Kinda makes you look foolish. LOL
I'm talking about the links you posted with a GOP congressman, Sara Palin, Megan Kelly, etc. I've heard other right wingers talk about Michelle Obama running for president prior to this posted topic.

I'm talking about the links you posted with a GOP congressman, Sara Palin, Megan Kelly, etc. I've heard other right wingers talk about Michelle Obama running for president prior to this posted topic.

Interesting that I never said Mrs. O was definitely running for President....just floated it as a POSsIBLE theory. I said....
"Dems so worried now that their Lawfare backfired, news hints are appearing now that Mrs. O going to come out & save the day."

Thus, with the WSJ, Yahoo News & NY Post all having news hints about Mrs. O proves there are worries and YES, articles about it. News hints are NOT definite. They are just theories talking about the PROBLEM of Biden....in this case involving Mrs. O.

Funny how you immediately came out against something, and then were so easily proved wrong .....because you are not well read, have trouble with critical reading skills, and besides race history are not well versed.

Last edited:

Just for fun, I turned on Urban Radio on Sirius the other day. Haven't listened to it in probably, 6 months. I forget who the female host was, but within 15 seconds of tuning in, the conversation turned to lambasting Trump. I started laughing and turned to a different station.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Is that still the case?

Lol. It was just closet trumpers creating a story so they could find a way to blame the dems if trump is elected. Straddle the trump line depending on what he says or does as president. Now you’re blaming the dems for a story cooked up by the trumpers. My God, you can’t make this stuff up.

And yeah, I’m sure you can find a story about a dem that pushed your story. Doesn’t mean it was a thing.

• Haha
Reactions: herrli
Interesting that I never said Mrs. O was definitely running for President....just floated it as a POSsIBLE theory. I said....
"Dems so worried now that their Lawfare backfired, news hints are appearing now that Mrs. O going to come out & save the day."

Thus, with the WSJ, Yahoo News & NY Post all having news hints about Mrs. O proves there are worries and YES, articles about it. News hints are NOT definite. They are just theories talking about the PROBLEM of Biden....in this case involving Mrs. O.

Funny how you immediately came out against something, and then were so easily proved wrong .....because you are not well read, have trouble with critical reading skills, unless it involves race history.
You are still making my point. Why even bring it up in the first place without even remotely being true. This is how these theories get spread and those that do not critically think believe them as facts. For example, the Hilary Clinton child sexual ring in the basement of a pizza parlor bs. That spread like wild fire and many fools believe it as fact. You and the rest of the right wingers are in love with conspiracy theories.

You are still making my point. Why even bring it up in the first place without even remotely being true. This is how these theories get spread and those that do not critically think believe them as facts. For example, the Hilary Clinton child sexual ring in the basement of a pizza parlor bs. That spread like wild fire and many fools believe it as fact. You and the rest of the right wingers are in love with conspiracy theories.

My point, major media outlets floating a theory. True. Evidence given.

Your point, major media outlets are conspiracy theories. False in this case, NO evidence given. Just because you say so. LOL 🤡

Just for fun, I turned on Urban Radio on Sirius the other day. Haven't listened to it in probably, 6 months. I forget who the female host was, but within 15 seconds of tuning in, the conversation turned to lambasting Trump. I started laughing and turned to a different station.
I’m glad you tuned in and gave it a shot. But do you expect them to say as far as Chump. If you tune into The Patriot channel, they lambasted Obama and now Biden. I expect that. But I still listen every now and then to get the conservative prospective on the issues. Y’all need to do the same with urban radio. To get the perspective on what most black Americans are talking about. Unfortunately, my favorite “Urban View” host, Joe Madison from 5am to 9am Central is out due to illness.

• Haha
Reactions: herrli
My point, major media outlets floating a theory. True. Evidence given.

Your point, major media outlets are conspiracy theories. False in this case, NO evidence given. Just because you say so. LOL 🤡
It’s not false because I say so. It’s false because it’s false. Michelle never said that she was running. So why spread it? It does not make any sense for her to run. That’s why y’all have to critically think.

It’s not false because I say so. It’s false because it’s false. Michelle never said that she was running. So why spread it? It does not make any sense for her to run. That’s why y’all have to critically think.

Yes, one also needs to know how to critical think after reading. I said there were media hints about it. There were.....several.

You have been proven wrong on this. If you wish to discuss it further, you will have to find someone else to put up with your craziness.

Part 1. The dem decision-makers (party hacks, Wall Street, Hollywood and tech types, etc) have already dumped Crow because his disastrous policies and senility have driven his polls to the ground.

Part 2. Have Harris assume a higher profile, wait as she continues to mangle her words and drive her polls even lower than Crow's, so that the Obamas can't be accused of pushing the leading DEI dem out of the race. She'll do it herself.

Part 3. Dems come up with a 'surprise' plan at the convention to run MO, with everyone knowing the real president will be her hub. No primaries, no debates needed - she can even duck debating Trump because mindless voters like you wont't care.

Here is earliest indication of the plan that I have seen. Note she seems to be saying 'government does everything for us."

Part 1. The dem decision-makers (party hacks, Wall Street, Hollywood and tech types, etc) have already dumped Crow because his disastrous policies and senility have driven his polls to the ground.

Part 2. Have Harris assume a higher profile, wait as she continues to mangle her words and drive her polls even lower than Crow's, so that the Obamas can't be accused of pushing the leading DEI dem out of the race. She'll do it herself.

Part 3. Dems come up with a 'surprise' plan at the convention to run MO, with everyone knowing the real president will be her hub. No primaries, no debates needed - she can even duck debating Trump because mindless voters like you wont't care.

Here is earliest indication of the plan that I have seen. Note she seems to be saying 'government does everything for us."

What ever.

• Sad
Reactions: Riveting-
Oh lord. Now you're also the self-appointed grammar police?
It is part of my campaign to get him to admit he is not a Purdue grad.

PS, I have asked you before not to refer to me as lord. There is nothing lordly about disproving your convoluted posts. Any non-TDSer on this forum can do it. Get ahold of yourself.

PS, I have asked you before not to refer to me as lord. There is nothing lordly about disproving your convoluted posts. Any non-TDSer on this forum can do it. Get ahold of yourself.
It’s kind of ironic. The only police that you don’t hate are the grammar police.

Not a Purdue grad? Your’re the one who can’t tell me how to get to the Stewart Center from the The Union.

Not a Purdue grad? Your’re the one who can’t tell me how to get to the Stewart Center from the The Union.
A Purdue grad knows the basics of English grammar at the very least. Many times on this board you have demonstrated that you do not.

Go ahead and say 'what ever, who cares.'

Another lie on your part. That only police I hate are the corrupt ones.

I am grateful for those who are not corrupt.
So, so, SO many times you have insulted and degraded entire law enforcement agencies and broad-brush slammed the conduct of so many law enforcement officers. It’s incredibly sad.

Giving some platitude now does not undo any of that.

So, so, SO many times you have insulted and degraded entire law enforcement agencies and broad-brush slammed the conduct of so many law enforcement officers. It’s incredibly sad.

Giving some platitude now does not undo any of that.
Any charges of corruption I have made are directed at the top brass who formulate and direct policy. The lower level people are doing what they are told.

Take the FBI SWAT teams sent out to arrest those dangerous Christian ministers. No doubt some if not all of them were ashamed to be doing that, but they were following orders.

Any charges of corruption I have made are directed at the top brass who formulate and direct policy. The lower level people are doing what they are told.

Take the FBI SWAT teams sent out to arrest those dangerous Christian ministers. No doubt some if not all of them were ashamed to be doing that, but they were following orders.
Bullshit.

You only dislike corrupt individuals? Then name those individuals and stop disparaging entire law enforcement agencies.

It’s disgusting and shameful.

Bullshit.

You only dislike corrupt individuals? Then name those individuals and stop disparaging entire law enforcement agencies.

It’s disgusting and shameful.
You are still licking your wounds (and who knows what else) from being trounced on this forum this week.

I don't know their names, of course. They operate in secrecy, but some names come out from time to time, like the despicable Comey and McCabe, and the two lovebird agents working with those two to subvert Trump.

You are still licking your wounds (and who knows what else) from being trounced on this forum this week.

I don't know their names, of course. They operate in secrecy, but some names come out from time to time, like the despicable Comey and McCabe, and the two lovebird agents working with those two to subvert Trump.
Gawd you’re like a Tucky Carlson talking points sound bite.

You don’t know names of anyone corrupt, but you’re sure they are. Pathetic.

Gawd you’re like a Tucky Carlson talking points sound bite.

You don’t know names of anyone corrupt, but you’re sure they are. Pathetic.
Comey and McCabe, for starters.

Blinken and the 51 former 'intelligence officials' who signed the fake Hunter letter (look them up). (Kudos to the 20 or so who refused to sign it.)

Biden.

Want more?

Last edited:
While Biden is way too old to be President again, no one should ever think that Trump has command of his faculties either. Not only does he repeat his conspiracy theory lies, but the guy is clearly senile:

Reactions: BNIBoiler
I’m glad you tuned in and gave it a shot. But do you expect them to say as far as Chump. If you tune into The Patriot channel, they lambasted Obama and now Biden. I expect that. But I still listen every now and then to get the conservative prospective on the issues. Y’all need to do the same with urban radio. To get the perspective on what most black Americans are talking about. Unfortunately, my favorite “Urban View” host, Joe Madison from 5am to 9am Central is out due to illness.
I was hoping they were going to be discussing something like the economy, inflation, illegal immigration, global unrest, etc. But no, literally 15 seconds in, it was attack Trump (which is insane considering what Trump did for black Americans as POTUS).
That’s why I said I started laughing, because had I tuned in 2 hours earlier or 6 hours later, I suspect it would have been the exact same thing.

Reactions: tjreese
I was hoping they were going to be discussing something like the economy, inflation, illegal immigration, global unrest, etc. But no, literally 15 seconds in, it was attack Trump (which is insane considering what Trump did for black Americans as POTUS).
That’s why I said I started laughing, because had I tuned in 2 hours earlier or 6 hours later, I suspect it would have been the exact same thing.
You never gave the channel a chance. Unfortunately, my main gist is out due to illness. They replay his old shows though. I listen to Clay Cane from 11:00am to 2:00pm central weekly. The female hosts on the the are meh.

But obviously Chump didn’t do a darn thing for black Americans or they wouldn’t bash him. I debunked your claim several times for years now. But anyhow, you don’t have to agree to what they are saying, but just get a perspective of what black people are talking about. That’s what I do when I listen to “The Patriot” channel or take a peak at Faux News to get the perspective of conservatives.

You never gave the channel a chance. Unfortunately, my main gist is out due to illness. They replay his old shows though. I listen to Clay Cane from 11:00am to 2:00pm central weekly. The female hosts on the the are meh.

But obviously Chump didn’t do a darn thing for black Americans or they wouldn’t bash him. I debunked your claim several times for years now. But anyhow, you don’t have to agree to what they are saying, but just get a perspective of what black people are talking about. That’s what I do when I listen to “The Patriot” channel or take a peak at Faux News to get the perspective of conservatives.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT