ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis: "You loot, we shoot"

Do you defend Biden?
I defend Obama. I haven't said much about Biden. So, I don't think I defended him, at least not at the intensity of folks defending Chump. Boilermaker03 is the biggest Chump apologist on here. He'll sell his house and move to a South American jungle in a heartbeat. I will vote for Biden again. A Pence/Christie ticket is intriguing though.

Dude, this is what Faux News does, spread conspiracy theories. It's not hard, man. Again, that's why I call them Faux News. The folks on the SiriusXM conservative radio channel, the "Patriot Channel" 125 were saying the same thing that Antifa infiltrated the Jan 6 mob. The Antifa angel was all over right wing media. I'm not on Twitter but I can only imagine what right wing Twitter was like during that time.
First you made a claim about Fox, which you tried to back up by linking articles that proved you were wrong. Now you are extending the claim you yourself disproved to Sirius et al, which I have never listened to, and to Twitter, which I don't follow and which you admit you don't use.

Can you even begin to comprehend the incoherence of your argument?

Reactions: herrli
First you made a claim about Fox, which you tried to back up by linking articles that proved you were wrong. Now you are extending the claim you yourself disproved to Sirius et al, which I have never listened to, and to Twitter, which I don't follow and which you admit you don't use.

Can you even begin to comprehend the incoherence of your argument?
The articles did not prove me wrong. They substantiated my argument that Faux News spreads crazy conspiracy theories. Right wing radio does the same. Ever heard of Alex Jones?

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Dude, this is what Faux News does, spread conspiracy theories. It's not hard, man. Again, that's why I call them Faux News. The folks on the SiriusXM conservative radio channel, the "Patriot Channel" 125 were saying the same thing that Antifa infiltrated the Jan 6 mob. The Antifa angel was all over right wing media. I'm not on Twitter but I can only imagine what right wing Twitter was like during that time.
There were people that infiltrated the crowd. That's just a fact. There's video of it. People changing their clothes in the bushes to make themselves look like Trump supporters.

I defend Obama. I haven't said much about Biden. So, I don't think I defended him, at least not at the intensity of folks defending Chump. Boilermaker03 is the biggest Chump apologist on here. He'll sell his house and move to a South American jungle in a heartbeat. I will vote for Biden again. A Pence/Christie ticket is intriguing though.
You're so freaking lost.

Reactions: herrli and SKYDOG
The articles did not prove me wrong. They substantiated my argument that Faux News spreads crazy conspiracy theories. Right wing radio does the same. Ever heard of Alex Jones?
Every other news media has spread nothing but crazy conspiracies for years. YEARS! You ignore it though because of your media and political bias.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Not much hope for this country when people like you will vote for Biden again. Voting for inflation, open borders, drug smuggling, sex trafficking, crime, high energy costs, joke of foreign policy.

I realize you probably feel empathy for Biden’s son killed while serving in the military and his toaster burning up in the kitchen fire. His response to the people in Hawaii was sickening.

The articles did not prove me wrong. They substantiated my argument that Faux News spreads crazy conspiracy theories.
That was not your argument. Your argument was, in your own words, 'Just like folks on Faux News that initially said that they were infiltrated by Antifa.'

The Fox people did not say that, but in your typical mode, you cannot admit you were wrong.

There were people that infiltrated the crowd. That's just a fact. There's video of it. People changing their clothes in the bushes to make themselves look like Trump supporters.
Where’s the video? Who were they?

Dude, Chump sure out the whammy on you. It’s not too late to get out of the cult.

• Haha
Not much hope for this country when people like you will vote for Biden again. Voting for inflation, open borders, drug smuggling, sex trafficking, crime, high energy costs, joke of foreign policy.

I realize you probably feel empathy for Biden’s son killed while serving in the military and his toaster burning up in the kitchen fire. His response to the people in Hawaii was sickening.
Better than throwing paper towel rolls to Puerto Ricans.

Where’s the video? Who were they?
Senate questioning of FBI Asst. Director:

'Did any FBI agents or confidential informants commit crimes of violence on January 6?' Cruz pushed.

'I can't answer that.'

'Did any FBI agents or FBI informants actively encourage and incite crimes of violence on January 6?' the Texas Republican senator asked.

Sanborn repeated the same answer.

Do these refusals to state whether the FBI or its contractors committed or incited crimes of violence bother a naive dem like you, bni?

Shouldn't the answer have been a resounding NO to each question?

Reactions: tjreese
Senate questioning of FBI Asst. Director:

'Did any FBI agents or confidential informants commit crimes of violence on January 6?' Cruz pushed.

'I can't answer that.'

'Did any FBI agents or FBI informants actively encourage and incite crimes of violence on January 6?' the Texas Republican senator asked.

Sanborn repeated the same answer.

Do these refusals to state whether the FBI or its contractors committed or incited crimes of violence bother a naive dem like you, bni?

Shouldn't the answer have been a resounding NO to each question?

I believe that the FBI had informants there more than I believe Antifa was involved.

• Haha
I believe that the FBI had informants there more than I believe Antifa was involved.
Then why did you dispute above with 03 that "people infiltrated the crowd" if you believe the FBI had people there?

Why would you doubt that Antifa was there, given that those ignorant miscreants show up all over the place - including at that rally for more police protection in a black neighborhood in Oakland (linked for you previously), where the blacks rightly told them to shut up and beat it.

Obviously if they were there on Jan 6, the corrupt DOJ would not want to haul them in because it would ruin a great narrative to feed to naive people like you.

Then why did you dispute above with 03 that "people infiltrated the crowd" if you believe the FBI had people there?

Why would you doubt that Antifa was there, given that those ignorant miscreants show up all over the place - including at that rally for more police protection in a black neighborhood in Oakland (linked for you previously), where the blacks rightly told them to shut up and beat it.

Obviously if they were there on Jan 6, the corrupt DOJ would not want to haul them in because it would ruin a great narrative to feed to naive people like you.
That is not the mo of Antifa. They don’t appear to be the type to show up to riots and blend in with the rest of the crowd. If Antifa was really there, they would have confronted the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, and whoever else.

• Haha
How do you know that they were Antifa? Could be anyone in those bushes.

However, say for the sake of argument that the folks in the bushes, as well as a few others of Antifa were present. Do you actually think that the other 2,000 or so middle aged white folks fighting with the Capitol police inside and outside of the Capitol were Antifa? Whether they were there or not, Antifa did not cause injuries to hundreds of Capitol police and thousands of dollars in damage. That’s the point I’m making.

• Haha
That is not the mo of Antifa. They don’t appear to be the type to show up to riots and blend in with the rest of the crowd. If Antifa was really there, they would have confronted the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, and whoever else.
How the F would you know? If their intent was to blend in, then they aren't going to advertise that they're there. How F'ing naive can you be?

However, say for the sake of argument that the folks in the bushes, as well as a few others of Antifa were present. Do you actually think that the other 2,000 or so middle aged white folks fighting with the Capitol police inside and outside of the Capitol were Antifa? Whether they were there or not, Antifa did not cause injuries to hundreds of Capitol police and thousands of dollars in damage. That’s the point I’m making.
There weren't 2000 people fighting the police. There were several hundred at best. The rest got caught up in not really knowing what was going on.

Also, way to move the goalposts to not admit that you're possibly wrong. That's your MO.

Reactions: herrli and SKYDOG

All it takes is one for these nut cases to claim there were hundreds or thousands of antifa and FBI informants mixed in the crowd.

This is all you Democrats have is January 6th. Ignore all that is happening under the current administrations watch and keep parroting Jan 6th as the diversion. Can hardly wait for the next Jan 6th post tomorrow.

5HeS.gif

This is all you Democrats have is January 6th. Ignore all that is happening under the current administrations watch and keep parroting Jan 6th as the diversion. Can hardly wait for the next Jan 6th post tomorrow.

5HeS.gif
This is how badly you and the cult wants to believe that Trump is not a criminal and will be president again lol

All it takes is one for these nut cases to claim there were hundreds or thousands of antifa and FBI informants mixed in the crowd.
Like this Pulitzer Prize winning reporter from one of your favorite regime media outlets, Bob?

Is he a nut case in your view? He was there.

Wow, word seems to be coming out that the Obama FBI also SPIED ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN WITH AN EMBEDDED INFORMANT.

I’ve been trying to figure out who would have the opportunity and the motive to do something like this, but I keep coming up empty.

Opportunity-wise, you’d need to be someone who’s in the inner circle and who could get close to him without raising suspicions but, then again, the person would have to be able to suddenly disappear for periods of time and report back to the F.B.I. I can’t think of anyone in a position to do that.

Two other things I think are important that you understand:
  1. I don’t have a racist bone in my body.
  2. Jeb Bush has to like the Mexican Illegals because of his wife.

Last edited:
Wow, word seems to be coming out that the Obama FBI also SPIED ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN WITH AN EMBEDDED INFORMANT.

I’ve been trying to figure out who would have the opportunity and the motive to do something like this, but I keep coming up empty.

Opportunity-wise, you’d need to be someone who’s in the inner circle and who could get close to him without raising suspicions but, then again, the person would have to be able to suddenly disappear for periods of time and report back to the F.B.I. I can’t think of anyone in a position to do that.
Pence.

This is how badly you and the cult wants to believe that Trump is not a criminal and will be president again lol
I’ve posted this several times that I did not vote for Trump or your man Biden. I’m able to reason and see what’s going on with current administration. Let me put it kindly, it’s not good.

Why don't follow HoFan back to the Leo forums, where your special blend of stupidity will blend right in, sucksbad?
I’ll answer that question at the right time. I just don’t want to answer it yet because I have a great temperament. My temperament is very good, very calm. Everything I’ve done virtually has been a tremendous success.

5HeS.gif
It’s tweet with a REPUBLICAN talking about it ffs!

• Haha
Like this Pulitzer Prize winning reporter from one of your favorite regime media outlets, Bob?

Is he a nut case in your view? He was there.

LIKE I JUST SAID moron. All it takes is one for you people to say it happened or it’s true.

• Sad
Reactions: Riveting-

5HeS.gif
Kari will make her wonderful family, and the MAGA movement, very proud, Kari Lake has my Complete and Total Endorsement. Kari Lake is a great woman. There are judges that don't have the courage.

• Haha
Reactions: Riveting-
LOL. Looking forward to a politician that will delete these expensive do nothing agencies, with thousands of over paid bureaucrats hitting the bricks, for a real job. Some functions of a few agencies are needed, but that is the exception, not the rule.

If people stop & think, when is the last time the commerce, energy, DOE, or IRS agencies helped anyone you know?
Reagan wanted to get rid of the DOE and didn’t get it done. I fear too many think it is needed

LIKE I JUST SAID moron. All it takes is one for you people to say it happened or it’s true.
Your NYT regime reporter made the claim, Bob. Do you doubt him? He was there.

No need to use all caps, btw. Try to remain calm, if you can.

I’ll answer that question at the right time. I just don’t want to answer it yet because I have a great temperament. My temperament is very good, very calm. Everything I’ve done virtually has been a tremendous success.
The question was to sucksbad, not to you, HoFan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT