ADVERTISEMENT

So wait, do the Dems want Trump to win the primary or not?

You never gave the channel a chance. Unfortunately, my main gist is out due to illness. They replay his old shows though. I listen to Clay Cane from 11:00am to 2:00pm central weekly. The female hosts on the the are meh.
Btw, you are misusing the word "gist". Did you mean "grift", short for grifter?

While Biden is way too old to be President again, no one should ever think that Trump has command of his faculties either. Not only does he repeat his conspiracy theory lies, but the guy is clearly senile:

Him and Joe are terrible choices, from the looks of things people will be brawling on here over this election, I’ll be honest, I’ll likely leave President blank, neither is worthy of my vote. As for the Michelle Obama stuff, that generates clicks and reads, those people writing that don’t believe it, if something went wrong with Biden it would likely be Harris or Gavin, no way Obama, she’s got a great life, why would she want this crap? I watched Trump speeches this entire week, he seemed way off, the Haley stuff was goofy.

As for the Michelle Obama stuff, that generates clicks and reads, those people writing that don’t believe it, if something went wrong with Biden it would likely be Harris or Gavin, no way Obama, she’s got a great life, why would she want this crap?
You don't understand power.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT