ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats (DCCC) Want Riots and Race Wars.

Bob, false equivalency......it is a bit different for a LEADER of the DNC & media leaders to send out inflamitory posts and info full of lies to inflame & encite people. vs. the few random wakos nobodies calling for civil war or revolution. To make such an argument is either disingenuous or lacking common sense.

BTW these wackos calling for civil war/revolution are on BOTH sides as they were chanting for a communist revolution takeover in Chicago just the other day. Likewise, you see an occasional idiot on tbe right calling for a civil war. Both are dangerous. Both need 1 way tickets out of America.
FINALLY!!, a trumpy willing to admit the don is a random wacko nobody, hallelujah boilerbuck!! Are you gonna buy his one way ticket to palookaville?

FINALLY!!, a trumpy willing to admit the don is a random wacko nobody, hallelujah boilerbuck!! Are you gonna buy his one way ticket to palookaville?
A random wacko nobody who had this country thriving!! We miss him and what a TERRIFIC president that got results. Now we suffer under Democrat leadership.

Perhaps you could re-read my post. I made no references to Trump, me supporting him or anything about him. Yet, you bring him up like he lives 24/7 in your brain. Sorry for you, hope you get better and recover soon from the mental strain you are showing he oviously caused you.

Perhaps you could re-read my post. I made no references to Trump, me supporting him or anything about him. Yet, you bring him up like he lives 24/7 in your brain. Sorry for you, hope you get better and recover soon from the mental strain you are showing he oviously caused you.
Their brains are all owned by Trump!!!

Reactions: Boiler Buck
you describe don to a T, then label his actions to be that of random cuckoo nobody, then plead ignorance. Perhaps your TDS is giving you amnesia?

Some are so sick and mentally unbalanced they have 2 different names they post under here. Have you noticed?
Now you are describing your buddy freedumb! You are on a roll this am boilerbuck, is this before, during, or after church🤔

Now you are describing your buddy freedumb! You are on a roll this am boilerbuck, is this before, during, or after church🤔

Watching service now, post during songs. Heading to a local church in a bit and will listen to another service later when I walk. Thanks for caring.

• Wow
Reactions: PUBV
Watching service now, post during songs. Heading to a local church in a bit and will listen to another service later when I walk. Thanks for caring.
You’re kidding right? You take your phone into church and cruise the internet during mass? I’m getting a visual of your congregation all staring at their phones during the “slow” parts of mass.

You’re kidding right? You take your phone into church and cruise the internet during mass? I’m getting a visual of your congregation all staring at their phones during the “slow” parts of mass.

Reading problems.
I watch service on TV, listen to the sermon intensely, and am posting during songs that do not take my full attention. I do not take my phone to my local church, although many do, as they read the Bible on their bible app. Later when I walk I listen to Greg Laurie out of California......give him a listen. Again thanks for caring.

Reactions: PUBV
Reading problems.
I watch service on TV, listen to the sermon intensely, and am posting during songs that do not take my full attention. I do not take my phone to my local church, although many do, as they read the Bible on their bible app. Later when I walk I listen to Greg Laurie out of California......give him a listen. Again thanks for caring.
Sorry, mistook watching for attending, I forget people can just watch at home on the ole tube. Do you think the church will just continue hemorrhaging worshippers like it has been over the past 50 years, or will something happen to bring the young folks back. Us baby boomers who got drug to church by their parents are continuing to die out. The emphasis on money, politics, and of course the scandals really seems to be knocking the church for a loop.

Seems to me that you’re the one melting down the majority of the time - especially lately.
Lol. If I had nothing better to do like your friend Freedom, I could go pull some of your greatest tantrums when called out. You melt faster than any snowflake out there.

Lol. If I had nothing better to do like your friend Freedom, I could go pull some of your greatest tantrums when called out. You melt faster than any snowflake out there.
You don’t have anything better to do as you’re on this board day and night!! Yeah I’m sure SDBoiler keeps tabs on TV hosts like you do while calling everybody a racist. You’re about as useful to society as a sharp stick in both eyes!!

Sorry, mistook watching for attending, I forget people can just watch at home on the ole tube. Do you think the church will just continue hemorrhaging worshippers like it has been over the past 50 years, or will something happen to bring the young folks back. Us baby boomers who got drug to church by their parents are continuing to die out. The emphasis on money, politics, and of course the scandals really seems to be knocking the church for a loop.

Churches that focus on relationship & hope in Christ will continue to grow.....mine is as are these types of churches around the world. Lots of young people at my church.

Churches that focus on being social clubs for whatever the plethora of reasons people have to be a part of that, seem to not grow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT