ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats (DCCC) Want Riots and Race Wars.

Why would you send this out?

Jacob Blake was wielding a knife.

Jacob Blake was not killed.

The case has been adjudicated. This isn't a mistake.

Why are Democrats doing this?
Why? They need a huge diversion to take attention away from Sleepy Joe and Cammy Toe's inadequacies. Watch the fires burn this weekend, led by BLM and Antifa.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
If a person is not otherwise prohibited from possessing a firearm, it is legal to carry any legal firearm openly in Wisconsin.
And right on time with you and that little cherub freedom chiming in with your standard hypocrisy.

You going to Kenosha tonight to turn over a few garbage cans? Better wear a sturdy helmet.....
I’m sure ecouch will be along any moment to chastise you, a REPUBLICAN, for wanting violence and bloodshed. I’m kind of surprised you haven’t randomly shot someone already since you’re all about it.

I’m sure ecouch will be along any moment to chastise you, a REPUBLICAN, for wanting violence and bloodshed. I’m kind of surprised you haven’t randomly shot someone already since you’re all about it.

I have that user blocked. Not going to click to see what he/she said. The only person in 20 years I blocked.

Turning over trash cans is violence and bloodshed? Violence and bloodshed is what the Democrat mob did to put Rittenhouse in the position he was in!!

I didn't say I wanted violence and bloodshed. If people hell bent on rioting, looting, burning, etc don't show up, then there's nothing to worry about.
If they do show up, I hope they're taught a very painful lesson that makes them think twice about the next time they think rioting sounds like fun.

what would be really great is if the soy boy show up in Kenosha tonight intent on causing mayhem and are met by a heavily armed militia of patriots, sending the soy boys running for their safe spaces.
Lol think about @PurdueFan1 confronting that group. He never leaves the board so he wouldn’t be able to but just imagine if he did!!

I didn't say I wanted violence and bloodshed. If people hell bent on rioting, looting, burning, etc don't show up, then there's nothing to worry about.
If they do show up, I hope they're taught a very painful lesson that makes them think twice about the next time they think rioting sounds like fun.
Right, so advocating for violence and bloodshed. You made that point clear the first time. A friendly tip: you don’t need to hammer home what a piece of shit you are with every post. We already know it.

Right, so advocating for violence and bloodshed. You made that point clear the first time. A friendly tip: you don’t need to hammer home what a piece of shit you are with every post. We already know it.
Keep fighting the losing battle

Lol think about @PurdueFan1 confronting that group. He never leaves the board so he wouldn’t be able to but just imagine if he did!!
Hilarious coming from you, the board stalker and starter of 3623 posts per day on here. The board’s biggest pussy always being so tough from mommy’s basement. You probably still piss your bed.

Hilarious coming from you, the board stalker and starter of 3623 posts per day on here. The board’s biggest pussy always being so tough from mommy’s basement. You probably still piss your bed.
Today’s verdict upset the sick and deranged today I see

Libs owned yet again!! You’re so easily ownable it’s hilarious
Hey little buddy, it’s Friday. I would tell you to go have a beer with some friends and celebrate today’s big win for human shit stains, but since no one likes you and you don’t have any friends, I hope you and the message board have a great time tonight. After all, it’s all you have. Cheers!

Hey little buddy, it’s Friday. I would tell you to go have a beer with some friends and celebrate today’s big win for human shit stains, but since no one likes you and you don’t have any friends, I hope you and the message board have a great time tonight. After all, it’s all you have. Cheers!
And you’ll check this board all night long while you keep tabs on Tucker Carlson lol

Couldn’t stay away for 20 minutes on Friday night LOL. You’re back!!!

Still cruising!! Hey little buddy, it’s Friday.

Why would you send this out?

Jacob Blake was wielding a knife.

Jacob Blake was not killed.

The case has been adjudicated. This isn't a mistake.

Why are Democrats doing this?
There seems to be a constant theme with the democrat leaders racing to show their outrage.

They don't appear to have understood the facts that came out in the trial. They are still going off the MSNBC false narrative that started a year ago.

No one celebrates you

Republicans are celebrating a teenager who shot and killed two unarmed people, but please, continue with your shitty narrative.
I just raised my first toast to Kyle. Rum, ginger and soda. I’ll toast him once for each loser he nailed and one for BNI and his racist views. I’ll add you to my toasting list if you like? It’s been a great day turning into a great night!
Go Kyle!

Reactions: FreedomWins
Why can't anyone answer a question
Republicans are celebrating a teenager who shot and killed two unarmed people, but please, continue with your shitty narrative.

Okay.

You didn't watch the trial at all. And you won't address the obvious lie.

So we are done. Have a good night.

You and some fellow proud boys in Kenosha right now, SD? I sure feel safer with another fat white dude wheezing his way down Main Street.
Eff off. 6’3” 195 lb. Not fat at all. Not a wheezer.

I don’t know Proud Boys but I am happy that Judge Schroeder and the jury followed the law and acquitted this kid of all charges.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT