ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats (DCCC) Want Riots and Race Wars.

Eff off. 6’3” 195 lb. Not fat at all. Not a wheezer.

I don’t know Proud Boys but I am happy that Judge Schroeder and the jury followed the law and acquitted this kid of all charges.
lol you are so easily triggered. You say something incredibly stupid, get called out on it, and then proceed to piss your pants. Thanks for the laugh, though.

lol you are so easily triggered. You say something incredibly stupid, get called out on it, and then proceed to piss your pants. Thanks for the laugh, though.
I pissed my pants? No. But the President you voted for did crap his pants at the Vatican.

I didn’t say anything stupid tonight but you certainly have quite often.

lol you are so easily triggered.
Meanwhile pf1 after verdict
sjw-nooooo.gif

Hey little buddy, it’s Friday night!! Lol and you’re still going all triggered about getting owned today but what else is new, you’re a Democrat

You realize that he testified he thought Kyle was an active shooter right? How was that wrong? He had a right to have a gun just like Kyle did, didn't he? Doesn't he have the right to protect himself and others from an active shooter? You see how people taking the law into their own hands can have unintended consequences?

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
I pissed my pants? No. But the President you voted for did crap his pants at the Vatican.

I didn’t say anything stupid tonight but you certainly have quite often.
That’s the problem. When all you say is stupid shit, you don’t think you say anything stupid. I mean look at the morons who like your posts on here. A real who’s who of idiocy. I thought you were better than that, SD. You’re clearly not.

You see how people taking the law into their own hands can have unintended consequences?
Excellent summation of the obvious, Bob, but you are overlooking the root cause of who was taking the law into their own hands.

That would be the feckless pols who ordered the police to stand down and who refused offers of federal help from President Trump. Those hacks essentially 'took the law into their own hands' by suspending the law and allowing sociopaths like the guys who were shot to burn and destroy businesses and lives.

The sociopaths themselves were essentially doing the same because, even at the sub-human level of their thought processes, they must have known they were breaking the law.

Excellent summation of the obvious, Bob, but you are overlooking the root cause of who was taking the law into their own hands.

That would be the feckless pols who ordered the police to stand down and who refused offers of federal help from President Trump. Those hacks essentially 'took the law into their own hands' by suspending the law and allowing sociopaths like the guys who were shot to burn and destroy businesses and lives.

The sociopaths themselves were essentially doing the same because, even at the sub-human level of their thought processes, they must have known they were breaking the law.
Right or wrong, those officials were elected to make those decisions. If the citizens don't like their performance, vote them out. That's how our system works.

Back to the point, how the hell was Grosskreutz supposed to know Kyle wasn't an active shooter after he saw him shoot two people? How can you tell the good guys with guns from the bad guys with guns in a chaotic situation? More of these tragedies are coming.

• Haha
Right or wrong, those officials were elected to make those decisions. If the citizens don't like their performance, vote them out. That's how our system works.

Back to the point, how the hell was Grosskreutz supposed to know Kyle wasn't an active shooter after he saw him shoot two people? How can you tell the good guys with guns from the bad guys with guns in a chaotic situation? More of these tragedies are coming.
Except these aren’t tragedies to a lot of people. I mean look no further than the posts on here. This is what they want.

I don't agree that officials are elected to not enforce the law and allow anarchy to prevail when they can prevent it, just as I don't agree that Biden was elected to not enforce our immigration laws.

I have trouble keeping the sociopaths straight (other than the first one, a convicted pedophile yelling the n word according to reports), but the jury decided Kyle was justified in shooting Groskretz whatever he thought. Even Biden said as much before his handlers reprogrammed him with the party line.

That’s the problem. When all you say is stupid shit, you don’t think you say anything stupid. I mean look at the morons who like your posts on here. A real who’s who of idiocy. I thought you were better than that, SD. You’re clearly not.
Yeah, he needs to call everybody racists like you, PF1. You think that’s completely normal and not idiotic at all. Never share a source, cry and bitch about Republicans like the fairy bitch you are and never make any sense about anything. SDBoiler, get on that level!!

Reactions: SDBoiler1
Except these aren’t tragedies to a lot of people. I mean look no further than the posts on here. This is what they want.
Better stay at home, those mean Republicans are out there shooting up the streets lol!! Or not, that’s what the Democrat mob does. When will you stop crying about yesterday’s verdict? You kept going on Friday night!!!

Oh no, I can’t have the approval/respect of PurdueFan1. Whatever will I do?

• Haha
Reactions: FreedomWins
It is a tragedy. Rittenhouse and the three white BLM supporters ALL put themselves in a bad situation because of questionable decision making on each of their parts. People died because they ALL made questionable decisions. You seem to think the rioters are immune from culpability. A jury of Rittenhouse’s peers decided that is not the case.

It is a tragedy. Rittenhouse and the three white BLM supporters ALL put themselves in a bad situation because of questionable decision making on each of their parts. People died because they ALL bad decisions. You seem to think the rioters are immune from culpability. A jury of Rittenhouse’s peers decided that is not the case.
He’s too crazy to understand how the law and a jury works!!

You realize that he testified he thought Kyle was an active shooter right? How was that wrong? He had a right to have a gun just like Kyle did, didn't he? Doesn't he have the right to protect himself and others from an active shooter? You see how people taking the law into their own hands can have unintended consequences?
If you cared at ALL about the truth of the situation you can watch the video. They are pursuing him. He's running back to the police line. They could have simply told the police he shot people. He didn't shoot at them until they attacked him. Regardless they were not unarmed which was my point. Your point is ridiculous in light of the facts. I'm not a fan of what this kid did. He will get destroyed in civil court. But I'm also a big fan of facts, not made up bs about what happened.

Reactions: FreedomWins
You do it all day and talk about others? You really have a difficult time with life dont you?

Dipshit says what? You are such a coward pos. Just talk about something else. Accuse others of what you do, pure trump.
Speaking of coward pos @BuilderBob6 , there is no bigger one out there than you, smack all the time but are too big of a cowardly POS to respond when you get called out. God you are so funny to watch make a fool of yourself. I would so love to meet you some time and see just what a worthless POS you really are.

As some Republicans call for civil war. Totally not the same right?

Bob, false equivalency......it is a bit different for a LEADER of the DNC & media leaders to send out inflamitory posts and info full of lies to inflame & encite people. vs. the few random wakos nobodies calling for civil war or revolution. To make such an argument is either disingenuous or lacking common sense.

BTW these wackos calling for civil war/revolution are on BOTH sides as they were chanting for a communist revolution takeover in Chicago just the other day. Likewise, you see an occasional idiot on tbe right calling for a civil war. Both are dangerous. Both need 1 way tickets out of America.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PUBV
Speaking of coward pos @BuilderBob6 , there is no bigger one out there than you, smack all the time but are too big of a cowardly POS to respond when you get called out. God you are so funny to watch make a fool of yourself. I would so love to meet you some time and see just what a worthless POS you really are.
I love that Bob never ever responds to you and it just enrages you even more to the point that you want to fight him. You’re such a fragile little snowflake.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT