ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats: "A drag queen in every school."

ecouch

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2003
Why is this suddenly a thing?

Why do Democrats want transvestites twerking in every school in America?

'Drag queens—not only are they not hurting our kids—drag queens make everything better,' said state AG Dana Nessel.

"A drag queen for every school! That is what would be fun for the kids and lift them up when they are having emotional issues,"

https://freebeacon.com/democrats/michigan-dem-calls-for-a-drag-queen-for-every-school/

Last edited:
Just a march by Dems to the ultimate perversion. Next they will say its ok for pedophiles to teach.....afterall we can't judge who someone loves you see. Sick bunch these leftist Dems.

Just a march by Dems to the ultimate perversion. Next they will say its ok for pedophiles to teach.....afterall we can't judge who someone loves you see. Sick bunch these leftist Dems.
And to think a few people on this board support the Democratic Party along with a free thinking independent.

Just a march by Dems to perversion. Next they will say its ok for pedophiles to teach.....afterall we can't judge who someone loves you see. Sick bunch these leftist Dems.

What I am trying to grasp is the sudden onset. Can it not be coordinated? Why is there suddenly an odd push for drag shows?

What I am trying to grasp is the sudden onset. Can it not be coordinated? Why is there suddenly an odd push for drag shows?

I have noticed the coordination by Dems for a long time. News narratives. Support for riots as "protests", support for less penalties for "low level" crimes, down to specific coordination of key words used in news casts.

So the coirdination is not new, just that corrupting our young children is one of the relatively new items on their agenda....and like all things its a coordinated strike over time as the drag queens have hit the public library programs hard these past few years.

Last edited:
Why is it that the ones who call themselves Christians are always the worst of the bunch? You were on your podium the other day acting all holier than thou but you’re nothing but a judgmental asshole. But that’s what people like you do: justify being a prick by trying to use religion.

Reactions: indy35
Maybe take it up with the person who said it vs demonizing a big slice of the population? Maybe ask the parents why they’re bringing kids to drag shows if it bothers you so much. Your anger is way misplaced.

Why is it that the ones who call themselves Christians are always the worst of the bunch? You were on your podium the other day acting all holier than thou but you’re nothing but a judgmental asshole. But that’s what people like you do: justify being a prick by trying to use religion.

Sorry if I think Pedophiles and Drag Queens are perversions from the normal. Perhaps libs like you think they are both normal?

But then again that is the point, that the libs push this stuff on society.

Reactions: Indy_Rider
Sorry if I think Pedophiles and Drag Queens are perversions from the normal. Perhaps libs like you think they are both normal?

It's problematic with this statement that you equate pedophiles and drag queens. They are not the same thing.

That’s fine. I just think fake “Christians” like you are a scourge on society. Some of the worst of humanity, to he honest. Preach about nonsense like following some fake god and standing in judgment of others who don’t believe exactly as you do. Going on about sin yet committing the worst acts. Your judgment day will be far worse than most others, there’s zero doubt about that. So fake lol

That’s fine. I just think fake “Christians” like you are a scourge on society. Some of the worst of humanity, to he honest. Preach about nonsense like following some fake god and standing in judgment of others who don’t believe exactly as you do. Going on about sin yet committing the worst acts. Your judgment day will be far worse than most others, there’s zero doubt about that. So fake lol

Good to know. I will pray for you brother.

Never said they were. Your other handle accused me of "judging" these 2 groups.
You call them both "perversions," which seems to be putting both on similar footing. What's perverted about wearing one kind of clothes instead of another kind of clothes?

Also, you've stated that all sins are equally bad, so I can only presume that applies here. Though, maybe I'm jumping the gun. Is being a drag queen a sin?

Just thought you should be called out for being a hypocrite, because that’s all you are. Save your prayers, “brother”.

Christians really bug you. Lol. But we are saved, not perfect. I will take salvation. You can have "perfection."

However the Bible tells us we can know people's by their fruits. And like you, these folks sure are fruitcakes.

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG
You call them both "perversions," which seems to be putting both on similar footing. What's perverted about wearing one kind of clothes instead of another kind of clothes?

Also, you've stated that all sins are equally bad, so I can only presume that applies here. Though, maybe I'm jumping the gun. Is being a drag queen a sin?

Read the bible someday. Your questions are answered there.

Christians really bug you. Lol. But we are saved, not perfect. I will take salvation. You can have "perfection."

However the Bible tells us we can know people's by their fruits. And like you, these folks sure are fruitcakes.
Yep, here’s the Christian going after others. But like I said, folks like you hide behind religion to justify judging others. The ultimate hypocrisy. Go figure.

Read the bible someday. Your questions are answered there.
So yes, it's a sin then: "A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD your God." - Deuteronomy 22:5

So according to the bible, both pedophilia and cross-dressing are sins. You've previously stated all sins are equally bad. So, I stand by my original statement that you were drawing an equivalence between pedophilia and drag queens (at least in terms of the moral or ethical judgements of each, if not their definitions), despite your subsequent statement to the contrary.

Of course, in reality, those are two very different things. While no one but pedophiles would think that pedophilia is ok (and many of them probably know what they're doing is wrong, but do it anyway for whatever reason), I fail to see any problem with cross-dressing. So perhaps it is not appropriate to connect them as two equally bad things that Democrats are supposedly forcing upon society. If they ARE equivalently bad in your mind, can you articulate why cross-dressing is just as bad as pedophilia? I'll say ahead of time, though, that "because the Bible says so," is not going to be a satisfying answer. How is cross-dressing causing harm?

We’ve got a drag show scheduled at a reception hall in my hometown this weekend as part of the look at me, I mean pride, month celebration. It’s being advertised as a “family friendly” drag show. WTH is a family friendly drag show?!

Fortunately you feel no need to justify being a prick.

So, here's the deal:
I'm a straight, white (except when I identify as black, but that's another story for another time), Chrisitian, fiscally conservative, sort-of socially liberal male.
Being tolerant and inclusive does not mean you also have to be accepting. By any stretch and by any measure, being a drag queen is weird. It's abnormal behavior and 99% of the population thinks so. It's why we point and laugh, because these people have created caricatures of themselves. Even Bob would admit this. But, lots of things and people are weird, so if you want to put on a dress, a wig, makeup and twerk your narrow boy hips, then have at it. I love the movie "The Birdcage"!

The problem is, when you start trying to normalize this behavior, make it mainstream, and "telling" me that I have to accept it, then it becomes a problem. The effort to jam it down someones throat (bad pun) is going to be met with resistance and people digging in their heels. I'm exhibit A.

If something is weird, I'm gonna call a spade a spade.
And when you're promoting this weirdness in schools or to children, that's just flat out wrong and unacceptable. It does become part of a larger message, not of acceptance, but in trying to normallize abnormal behavior. I would equate this to people trying to tell children that herion use isn't 'wrong', that it's part of an addiction that people don't have control over and therefore, we shouldn't stigmatize it but rather accept and manage it.

So again, to be clear: You want to watch drag queens dance i a drag club?....Be my guest, knock yourself out. But this isn't for kids or school.

So, here's the deal:
I'm a straight, white (except when I identify as black, but that's another story for another time), Chrisitian, fiscally conservative, sort-of socially liberal male.
Being tolerant and inclusive does not mean you also have to be accepting. By any stretch and by any measure, being a drag queen is weird. It's abnormal behavior and 99% of the population thinks so. It's why we point and laugh, because these people have created caricatures of themselves. Even Bob would admit this. But, lots of things and people are weird, so if you want to put on a dress, a wig, makeup and twerk your narrow boy hips, then have at it. I love the movie "The Birdcage"!

The problem is, when you start trying to normalize this behavior, make it mainstream, and "telling" me that I have to accept it, then it becomes a problem. The effort to jam it down someones throat (bad pun) is going to be met with resistance and people digging in their heels. I'm exhibit A.

And when you're promoting this weirdness in schools or to children, that's just flat out wrong and unacceptable. It does become part of a larger message, not of acceptance, but in trying to normallize abnormal behavior. I would equate this to people trying to tell children that herion use isn't 'wrong', that it's part of an addiction that people don't have control over and therefore, we shouldn't stigmatize it but rather accept and manage it.

So again, to be clear: You want to watch drag queens dance i a drag club?....Be my guest, knock yourself out. But this isn't for kids or school.
I have no problem with you thinking it’s weird. For instance, I think people sending Xmas cards with pictures of the entire family, including the kids, holding guns is weird. At least you own it and aren’t hiding behind some religious nonsense. I respect that.

I also think the anger is misplaced. The OP just says all democrats promote this, which is of course absurd. Your issues really lie with the parents who take their kids. Take it up with them. You can both say your peace about it, maybe understand each other a little better, and move on with your life. How difficult is that?

If you read any other source besides conservative propaganda like "The Free Beacon," you'll realize she was joking.

That being said, the attacks on LGBTQ people are part of a larger shift towards authoritarianism and even fascism. I've been to several "drag queen" story hours and the students have fun. These events are optional, so most of these stories are hugely embellished. If you don't want to take your children to a family-friendly, fun event like this, you don't have to.

Reactions: PurdueFan1
So, here's the deal:

How are they trying to ram it down your throat?

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
I have no problem with you thinking it’s weird. For instance, I think people sending Xmas cards with pictures of the entire family, including the kids, holding guns is weird. At least you own it and aren’t hiding behind some religious nonsense. I respect that.

I also think the anger is misplaced. The OP just says all democrats promote this, which is of course absurd. Your issues really lie with the parents who take their kids. Take it up with them. You can both say your peace about it, maybe understand each other a little better, and move on with your life. How difficult is that?
the problem is both with the parents who would take their kids to a drag show (if my kids were friends with kids who's parents thought this was OK, my kids wouldn't be hanging out with theirs any longer), but also with the adults who would come up with the idea of something like that targeted towards children and the other adults that are accepting or unwilling to speak up against it.

Do you have some examples of Democrats speaking out against it? If so, please post them.

That being said, the attacks on LGBTQ people are part of a larger shift towards authoritarianism and even fascism. I've been to several "drag queen" story hours and the students have fun. These events are optional, so most of these stories are hugely embellished. If you don't want to take your children to a family-friendly, fun event like this, you don't have to.
I highly doubt you've been to any drag queen story hours with children. I think you're just trying to be provocative.

But, on the off chance that you do have children and have actually taken them to one, then that makes you a shitty parent. When your child grows up confused and mentally unstable, it's your fault (but again, I doubt anything that you typed is true).

How are they trying to ram it down your throat?
How? By normalizing that behavior. By telling me I have to accept it. By trying to expose children to it.

I don't care if someone is weird. There's lots of weirdness out there (interesting, most of them are dems or libs). But I don't have to accept this weirdness and if I don't, be told I'm non-inclusive, bigoted, hateful or intolerant.

the problem is both with the parents who would take their kids to a drag show (if my kids were friends with kids who's parents thought this was OK, my kids wouldn't be hanging out with theirs any longer), but also with the adults who would come up with the idea of something like that targeted towards children and the other adults that are accepting or unwilling to speak up against it.

Do you have some examples of Democrats speaking out against it? If so, please post them.
Devils advocate here, but maybe there are a lot of people who don’t get all up in arms like you do about it? There are people who are a lot more open-minded than you. So what? It’s your opinion against someone else’s. If you don’t want your kids seeing it, fine. So what? I just think it’s odd that this bothers people but many of the same people so up in arms don’t flinch when their kid sees an R-rated movie that glorifies violence etc.

Again, my problem lies with the OP stating that it’s just Dems doing this to indoctrinate kids. That’s bullshit. (And let’s not forget that Rudy Guliani dressed in drag before. That was far more scarring than anything I’ve ever seen.)

I highly doubt you've been to any drag queen story hours with children. I think you're just trying to be provocative.

But, on the off chance that you do have children and have actually taken them to one, then that makes you a shitty parent. When your child grows up confused and mentally unstable, it's your fault (but again, I doubt anything that you typed is true).
I highly doubt you have been either, but here you are judging. You just can’t help yourself.

Reactions: RDUBoiler
Devils advocate here, but maybe there are a lot of people who don’t get all up in arms like you do about it? There are people who are a lot more open-minded than you. So what? It’s your opinion against someone else’s. If you don’t want your kids seeing it, fine. So what? I just think it’s odd that this bothers people but many of the same people so up in arms don’t flinch when their kid sees an R-rated movie that glorifies violence etc.

Again, my problem lies with the OP stating that it’s just Dems doing this to indoctrinate kids. That’s bullshit. (And let’s not forget that Rudy Guliani dressed in drag before. That was far more scarring than anything I’ve ever seen.)

Open minded? To what?
How is not wanting to expose children to a weird, confusing fetish or lifestyle being close minded?

Like I said, I could care less if someone wants to be a drag queen. Yeh, it's weird, but if you're an adult, do whatever you want. But, the key word is "adult". This is not something children should have to try and understand.
The same reason you wouldn't let an 8 year old watch a rated R movie with raging sex scenes.

How? By normalizing that behavior. By telling me I have to accept it. By trying to expose children to it.

I don't care if someone is weird. There's lots of weirdness out there (interesting, most of them are dems or libs). But I don't have to accept this weirdness and if I don't, be told I'm non-inclusive, bigoted, hateful or intolerant.
Are they targeting you?.........because I'm not crazy about it either but I don't have any of those folks telling me I have to accept it. Are they emailing you.....knocking on your door?

What you mean but are unwilling to say is that by these people doing their thing in public, by being themselves where you can see them.......as opposed to being behind closed doors ..........they are normalizing their lifestyle in your eyes.

But more importantly and disturbing, you see their public actions as TELLING YOU that you have to accept them. They are telling you nothing of the kind. You are free not to accept them. It's your defense mechanism. If you can make yourself believe they are TELLING YOU to accept them, you feel free to fight back and attack them.

Imo you're looking for a reason to be pissed off. Sure, these people are looking for some acceptance.......and some of them go way to far trying to get it. But most just want to be left alone to do their own thing without being persecuted and vilified.

Are they targeting you?.........because I'm not crazy about it either but I don't have any of those folks telling me I have to accept it. Are they emailing you.....knocking on your door?

What you mean but are unwilling to say is that by these people doing their thing in public, by being themselves where you can see them.......as opposed to being behind closed doors ..........they are normalizing their lifestyle in your eyes.

But more importantly and disturbing, you see their public actions as TELLING YOU that you have to accept them. They are telling you nothing of the kind. You are free not to accept them. It's your defense mechanism. If you can make yourself believe they are TELLING YOU to accept them, you feel free to fight back and attack them.

Imo you're looking for a reason to be pissed off. Sure, these people are looking for some acceptance.......and some of them go way to far trying to get it. But most just want to be left alone to do their own thing without being persecuted and vilified.

Are they targeting me? Yes, in a way. By trying to normalize this behavior and tell me I have to be accepting of it. No, I don't. It's not normal. It's abnormal and weird. But, there's no law against being weird, but there's no law in me telling someone it's weird either.
And yes, promoting story time to children by these people is flat out wrong. No other way to spin it.

And to your point about them just wanting to be left alone....As Joe would say "C'mon man!" These people are the definition of attention whores. They're looking for attention and to get a response, but when they get the response they don't like, they scream "Bigot!"

Are they targeting me? Yes, in a way. By trying to normalize this behavior and tell me I have to be accepting of it. No, I don't. It's not normal. It's abnormal and weird. But, there's no law against being weird, but there's no law in me telling someone it's weird either.
And yes, promoting story time to children by these people is flat out wrong. No other way to spin it.

And to your point about them just wanting to be left alone....As Joe would say "C'mon man!" These people are the definition of attention whores. They're looking for attention and to get a response, but when they get the response they don't like, they scream "Bigot!"
"Are they targeting me? Yes, in a way. By trying to normalize this behavior and tell me I have to be accepting of it."

You're just repeating the same crap with no explanation of how they are telling you to accept anything.

You feel justified in criticizing them because you're convinced they're telling you you have to accept them. You're outraged by their lifestyle and looking for a reason to feel good about it. Blaming THEM solves the problem.....because by God they ARE TELLING ME I HAVE TO ACCEPT THEM.

You acting all Libertarian with variations of "Yeh, it's weird, but if you're an adult, do whatever you want." But if you truly felt that way, you wouldn't be trying to find ways to blame them (Don't tell me I have to accept you!). You're talking out of both sides of your mouth.
If you truly didn't care, you wouldn't care.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
"Are they targeting me? Yes, in a way. By trying to normalize this behavior and tell me I have to be accepting of it."

You're just repeating the same crap with no explanation of how they are telling you to accept anything.

You feel justified in criticizing them because you're convinced they're telling you you have to accept them. You're outraged by their lifestyle and looking for a reason to feel good about it. Blaming THEM solves the problem.....because by God they ARE TELLING ME I HAVE TO ACCEPT THEM.

You acting all Libertarian with variations of "Yeh, it's weird, but if you're an adult, do whatever you want." But if you truly felt that way, you wouldn't be trying to find ways to blame them (Don't tell me I have to accept you!). You're talking out of both sides of your mouth.
If you truly didn't care, you wouldn't care.

You're missing the point. Do I think it's weird. Yeh, I do. And so does 99% of America. That's fine. Do what you want as an adult.
BUT....BUT...when you start including children and schools and story time, that's where an adult needs to step in and say "this isn't right". And yes, I get it that you're going to have some really bad parents who think there's nothing wrong with it and want their children exposed to different lifestyles. But these are also the parents who's kids dye their hair purple, get a bunch of face peircings, get a degree in gender studies and then wonder why they can't get a job anywhere other than Starbucks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT