ADVERTISEMENT

Delusional

There is a thread over at TheHoosier.com entitled,

IU could be 7-0 vs tO$U in 2022​

I was sipping some coffee when I saw it and blew coffee all over my monitor, lol.
Get their chat link for games. It reveals how they really feel. It’s all stuff like “hope we get lucky today to create the perception that we are good. Wish we could schedule 5 OOC and more cupcakes”

Reactions: boilerbusdriver
The guy that created the thread literally said he thinks there's a 1500-1 chance that happens, maybe read past the first post before creating ANOTHER thread whining about IU fans.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
The guy that created the thread literally said he thinks there's a 1500-1 chance that happens, maybe read past the first post before creating ANOTHER thread whining about IU fans.

"Indiana: Hoosiers coach Tom Allen quickly became one of the stars of the sport after leading his team to a 6-2 record and a No. 12 ranking in 2020. That success appears to have been a pandemic-related blip as the Hoosiers imploded in a shocking 2-10 campaign in 2021. The only wins came against FCS Idaho and a Western Kentucky squad that could beat the Hoosiers if they played again today. Injuries helped derail the season, but that's still no excuse for losing to Rutgers, Minnesota and Purdue by a combined 117-24. Indiana might be the single most disappointing team in college football."

Reactions: boilerbusdriver
"Indiana: Hoosiers coach Tom Allen quickly became one of the stars of the sport after leading his team to a 6-2 record and a No. 12 ranking in 2020. That success appears to have been a pandemic-related blip as the Hoosiers imploded in a shocking 2-10 campaign in 2021. The only wins came against FCS Idaho and a Western Kentucky squad that could beat the Hoosiers if they played again today. Injuries helped derail the season, but that's still no excuse for losing to Rutgers, Minnesota and Purdue by a combined 117-24. Indiana might be the single most disappointing team in college football."
NO COMEBACK LOL, TAKE THE L BRO

I was sipping some coffee when I saw it and blew coffee all over my monitor, lol.
None of the Indinia fans know the first thing about football. If you look at their Rivals football page, the ignorance from each and every poster is stunning. It doesn’t appear that any of them either attend or watch. You want to point and laugh but making fun of something like that feels cruel. At least they have the RevCoach LEO to keep them at the bottom of the BiG. 7-0? Yeah, nah.

That guy isn't so delusional. He thinks the OC is the IU's version of Disco Bob (and he sure looks like it to me) and thinks hes going to get Tom Allen fired at IU. Hes probably right.

I think he's just delusional when it comes to IU vs PU.

That guy isn't so delusional. He thinks the OC is the IU's version of Disco Bob (and he sure looks like it to me) and thinks hes going to get Tom Allen fired at IU. Hes probably right.

I think he's just delusional when it comes to IU vs PU.

This was his complete post to start the thread with the title, IU could be 7-0 vs tO$U in 2022

"Yeah yeah I'm looking ahead. But whatever. It's fun. Go eat a cookie if you dont like it."

Not in his original post looshier.
Ahh right, it would take the attention span of a 7 year old to scroll down a few seconds and see it, but of course your either too lazy or too stupid to do that. Doesn't shock me considering I'm talking to a PU fan.

Eh. Let them get pumped up. It will be more entertaining when their bubble pops lmao.

Like starting #17 and finishing 2-10. Lol
As I said to the clown that started this thread, no one actually thinks that's going to happen, the guy that started the thread said he thinks it's a 1500-1 chance that happens, find a new topic to whine about.

Eh. Let them get pumped up. It will be more entertaining when their bubble pops lmao.

Like starting #17 and finishing 2-10. Lol
All of their fans thought they were capable of winning the Big ten and, with few breaks, getting into the playoff, all with bottom of the barrel talent. “Delusional” is underselling how ignorant they are.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
Ahh right, it would take the attention span of a 7 year old to scroll down a few seconds and see it, but of course your either too lazy or too stupid to do that. Doesn't shock me considering I'm talking to a PU fan.

The other posts were not up there when I looked.

And I'll take fries with my Big Mac.

All of their fans thought they were capable of winning the Big ten and, with few breaks, getting into the playoff, all with bottom of the barrel talent. “Delusional” is underselling how ignorant they are.
1. Most IU fans said before the season that they would go 7-5 to 8-4, which is not in fact winning the big ten.
2. IU ranks 8th in the big ten in talent according to 247 sports, PU ranks 12th, and it will only get worse for PU next year talent wise as the only elite players from both a recruiting perspective and an NFL draft pick perspective have already declared for the draft. IU has a LOT of issues, but PU has been terrible at recruiting and is in fact bottom of the barrel talent wise.

1. Most IU fans said before the season that they would go 7-5 to 8-4, which is not in fact winning the big ten.
2. IU ranks 8th in the big ten in talent according to 247 sports, PU ranks 12th, and it will only get worse for PU next year talent wise as the only elite players from both a recruiting perspective and an NFL draft pick perspective have already declared for the draft. IU has a LOT of issues, but PU has been terrible at recruiting and is in fact bottom of the barrel talent wise.

Yet we will stomp you again next year.

Yet we will stomp you again next year.
Idk what either roster will look next season with the portal, If I had to pick now I think Purdue wins, but I doubt it will look anything like 44-7, my guess just looking at the projected rosters for each squad is 31-21 or 28-17.

It's also fun to watch them implode on the Bell hire lol. Eating each other alive.

And all the transfers! Like rats fleeing a sinking ship.

I liken their incoming transfers to cattle being led to the slaughter.

Reactions: boilermaker75
It's also fun to watch them implode on the Bell hire lol. Eating each other alive.

Lol Bell is about to land a 4 star QB rated higher than Brady Allen, he's already outdone pathetic Brian Brohm on the recruiting trail and he had two weeks from the time he was hired to early signing day. The transfers out are all backups genius, most are upperclassmen that hadn't cracked the field outside of special teams in 3+ years, PU will have the same after their bowl game, it's just the nature of CFB now and anyone who disagrees is an ignorant dolt. IU just landed a 4 star running back out of the portal, who did PU land out of the portal again, oh yeah one of IU's rejects whose now barely a 3 star in his transfer rating.

You clearly have no idea what your talking about, stick to opinions about PU, not that those opinions are good either but PU fans are too stupid to tell the difference between a smart and dumb opinion so they'll probably agree with you.

Looshier, you have no idea when I looked.
You're saying you looked at the thread in the few hours between him creating it and the 1500-1 post, but then decided to create a thread dissing his thread over a day later. So you're an idiot and a liar, sounds like a Boilermaker to me.

So you're saying you looked at the thread in the few hours between him creating it and the 1500-1 post, but then decided to create a thread dissing his thread over a day later. So you're an idiot and a liar, sounds like a Boilermaker to me.

I forgot to hit the submit button and didn't look at this site again till I got home from work on Thursday.

Lol Bell is about to land a 4 star QB rated higher than Brady Allen, he's already outdone pathetic Brian Brohm on the recruiting trail and he had two weeks from the time he was hired to early signing day. The transfers out are all backups genius, most are upperclassmen that hadn't cracked the field outside of special teams in 3+ years, PU will have the same after their bowl game, it's just the nature of CFB now and anyone who disagrees is an ignorant dolt. IU just landed a 4 star running back out of the portal, who did PU land out of the portal again, oh yeah one of IU's rejects whose now barely a 3 star in his transfer rating.

You clearly have no idea what your talking about, stick to opinions about PU, not that those opinions are good either but PU fans are too stupid to tell the difference between a smart and dumb opinion so they'll probably agree with you.

Even if you land a four star QB it'll be deja vu. We heard the same thing when you landed Tuttle.

Reactions: Purdue85
I forgot to hit the submit button and didn't look at this site again till I got home from work on Thursday.
HAHAHAHAHAHA, how convenient, you're a total liar, that's why none of your Purdue buddies are defending you, they can tell you're an idiot and don't want to associate with you.

Even if you land a four star QB it'll be deja vu. We heard the same thing when you landed Tuttle.
I really don't think they're comparable, two different players and two very different coaches, only similarity is the team. Plus Tuttle was a 4 star out of high school, not as a transfer, high school ratings don't carry much weight after you've actually been to college.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, how convenient, you're a total liar, that's why none of your Purdue buddies are defending you, they can tell you're an idiot and don't want to associate with you.

There is no nothing to defend. Show me one thing I posted that you have proof is not a fact.

I really don't think they're comparable, two different players and two very different coaches, only similarity is the team. Plus Tuttle was a 4 star out of high school, not as a transfer, high school ratings don't carry much weight after you've actually been to college.

Not what was being touted by Indinia fans.

And I am still waiting for may fries.

Most Indinia fans thought you’d challenge for the Big ten championship. Own it, don’t be a pussy and hide from that fact.
IU’s talent is bottom of the conference, even RevCoach LEO know this, which is why he’s turning half the team over. We’ll pound you even worse last year, as your horrible offense will be even worse. That’s what terrible coaching produces.

No decent coach wants to sign on for a trip on the Titanic, especially after the RevCoach LEO was totally exposed as not being any good. It’s why Bates was the only guy they could hire. Just wait until some of their other assistants leave. They’re dumpster diving for portal players who have nowhere else to go, while their better players can’t wait to get out of there. It turns out Stephen Carr was so disgusted with what he saw that he left school in early November after he was “injured”. Other than the sons of an assistant, their incoming class is average, at best, and their quarterback recruit ran for the exit as quickly as he could. Thankfully, Indinia doesn’t care enough to pay attention, so they’ll keep losing for another couple years before anyone there realizes how bad they are.

There is no nothing to defend. Show me one thing I posted that you have proof is not a fact.
Alright what I'm about to say takes an IQ above 60 to understand so I'm taking a shot here. Your entire reason for creating this thread was based on the premise that IU fans believed they would go 7-0 to start next season, that in fact was a lie as even the creator of the thread said he believed they had a 1500-1 chance of actually going 7-0, and then you said the guy posted it after you created this thread, which was obviously a lie and anyone who takes 20 seconds to look at the time stamp on each post, and then you said you conveniently "forgot" to press the submit button, which was also very likely a lie.

At least we Wouldn’t ban you for posts like this unlike your hear no evil see no evil mods… banned, for telling you stooges you can’t beat Minnesota and northwestern ever.. so stop crying about divisions

Allen is real good at ruining 4* QBs. He's already ruined 3, what's one more? He hasn't even committed yet, much less signed, but now Bell is so great at recruiting lol.

Fact is IU has an awful road ahead of it. Your offense is in shambles and you're going to have a lot of pain ahead. Bell isn't capable of fixing the mess Allen gave him. He could only score 18ppg when he was with MD. And he couldn't do anything at UMASS. He's at IU because no one else wanted to touch him with a pole on Zoom meeting.

But go ahead and crow all you want on a Purdue board. Your friends were crowing on here for months about how good you were foing to be this year. Now they've disappeared because they're embarrased about their 2-10 season and a $30 million LEO cheerleader HS Head Coach.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
Alright what I'm about to say takes an IQ above 60 to understand so I'm taking a shot here. Your entire reason for creating this thread was based on the premise that IU fans believed they would go 7-0 to start next season, that in fact was a lie as even the creator of the thread said he believed they had a 1500-1 chance of actually going 7-0, and then you said the guy posted it after you created this thread, which was obviously a lie and anyone who takes 20 seconds to look at the time stamp on each post, and then you said you conveniently "forgot" to press the submit button, which was also very likely a lie.

There is a Kalamazoo stout with my name on it and I am sure your mom is going to call you for dinner soon. So have a good evening!

PS I sure would like to know what the color of the sky is in your world.

Ok mr genius talking about IQ. You need to take a writing class. Maybe you might learn something about sentence structure. Your whole post is one massive run-on sentence. Anyone with an IQ over 45 would understand that. Obviously you dont.

No decent coach wants to sign on for a trip on the Titanic, especially after the RevCoach LEO was totally exposed as not being any good. It’s why Bates was the only guy they could hire. Just wait until some of their other assistants leave. They’re dumpster diving for portal players who have nowhere else to go, while their better players can’t wait to get out of there. It turns out Stephen Carr was so disgusted with what he saw that he left school in early November after he was “injured”. Other than the sons of an assistant, their incoming class is average, at best, and their quarterback recruit ran for the exit as quickly as he could. Thankfully, Indinia doesn’t care enough to pay attention, so they’ll keep losing for another couple years before anyone there realizes how bad they are.
LOLOLOL, I don't know who is dumber, you and Boilermaker75 keep topping each other with your terrible takes.
1. The coach Allen just hired is named Walt Bell, there's no Bates in his name.
2. They have one top 20 4 star transfer player committed and another just went on an OV so they are not in fact "dumpster diving", only a Purdue fan would have an opinion so skewed they could objectively say that.
3. That Carr rumor was definitely made up by some loser on the PU board as his positions coach said he was questionable for the PU game the Thursday before, which was late November.
4. The 2022 IU recruiting class is so much better than the Purdue class it's laughable. Half of Purdue's commits had 3 or fewer P5 offers total, 1 of IU's commit's have less than 4 P5 offers. The QB commit left for his hometown school after the guy who recruited him was fired and they have a CB for someone better than him and PU's QB commit. That decommit turned out to be a bad thing if you were rooting against IU.

Allen is real good at ruining 4* QBs. He's already ruined 3, what's one more? He hasn't even committed yet, much less signed, but now Bell is so great at recruiting lol.

Fact is IU has an awful road ahead of it. Your offense is in shambles and you're going to have a lot of pain ahead. Bell isn't capable of fixing the mess Allen gave him. He could only score 18ppg when he was with MD. And he couldn't do anything at UMASS. He's at IU because no one else wanted to touch him with a pole on Zoom meeting.

But go ahead and crow all you want on a Purdue board. Your friends were crowing on here for months about how good you were foing to be this year. Now they've disappeared because they're embarrased about their 2-10 season and a $30 million LEO cheerleader HS Head Coach.
Tuttle wasn't a 4 star when he transferred as that was his high school rating, Penix's injuries derailed his career at IU but he was still well above .500 as a starter and had some phenomenal games as a Hoosier so Allen certainly didn't "ruin" him as you say he did. I'm assuming you're referring to McCulley as the third QB, McCulley was a true freshman non early enrollee, only Purdue fans would write him off based on a true freshman year with a terrible QB's coach and a bunch of injuries to the rest of the offense.

While I agree Bell's resume is underwhelming, he's certainly an upgrade from Sheridan and I'm not supportive of the morons that write a coach off or declare a coach the messiah of a program a week after the guy's been hired. It's disingenuous and most likely comes from underlying biases. IU is definitely in a state of chaos right now on the offensive side of the ball and I'm fully willing to admit that, but Purdue has plenty of problems lying ahead of them too. Have fun watching those should be MAC players develop, lol Northwestern and Rutgers are going to pass Purdue in a few years with the way Brohm is recruiting. Purdue is just lucky they're in the West.

Last edited:
Tuttle wasn't a 4 star when he transferred as that was his high school rating, Penix's injuries derailed his career at IU but he was still well above .500 as a starter and had some phenomenal games as a Hoosier so Allen certainly didn't "ruin" him as you say he did. I'm assuming you're referring to McCulley as the third QB, McCulley was a true freshman non early enrollee, only Purdue fans would write him off based on a true freshman year with a terrible QB's coach and a bunch of injuries to the rest of the offense.

While I agree Bell's resume is underwhelming, he's certainly an upgrade from Sheridan and I'm not supportive of the morons that write a coach off or declare a coach the messiah of a program a week after the guy's been hired. It's disingenuous and most likely comes from underlying biases. IU is definitely in a state of chaos right now on the offensive side of the ball and I'm fully willing to admit that, but Purdue has plenty of problems lying ahead of them too. Have fun watching those should be MAC players develop, lol Northwestern and Rutgers are going to pass Purdue in a few years with the way Brohm is recruiting. Purdue is just lucky their in the West.
Why do you guys have bravado here but you’re cowards there

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT