ADVERTISEMENT

Annual post of congratulations

Mar 18, 2023
Regardless if we win or lose I think it's always good to come here and show appreciation and admiration for your team and especially your coach.

I love the way you guys play and I love the guys you roll with. Coach Painter is a class act who is always exceedingly kind and gracious towards us.

I could care less what my buddies back at TheHoosier.com think of my thoughts on Purdue. I appreciate good, classy basketball and you guys have it. You have for some time.

Good luck the rest of the way. I'll be rooting for you and the rest of the Big Ten come March. Go get it.

Regardless if we win or lose I think it's always good to come here and show appreciation and admiration for your team and especially your coach.

I love the way you guys play and I love the guys you roll with. Coach Painter is a class act who is always exceedingly kind and gracious towards us.

I could care less what my buddies back at TheHoosier.com think of my thoughts on Purdue. I appreciate good, classy basketball and you guys have it. You have for some time.

Good luck the rest of the way. I'll be rooting for you and the rest of the Big Ten come March. Go get it.
Wow.

Are you sure you’re an Indinia fan???

This level of class and awareness is not indicated within that species…

Thanks for the mature, classy post.

Hopefully us Boilers fans can learn from this and reciprocate the same, especially if/when the situations are reversed!

I tried to do that last year and it was not well received from the victorious fan base....but I'm all about keeping it classy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT