ADVERTISEMENT

David Bell WR

I already acknowledged some time ago that the circumstances surrounding Bell’s recruitment had changed, especially after OSU stopped their pursuit of him. Congratulations on being right for a change. After all, you’re the poster who routinely touted DH’s classes as being vastly underrated, so most people understand you’re not a football guy.

Brother, you weren't just wrong, you were MASSIVELY wrong.

Let me give you some advice... something I've learned after many, many years of marital bliss: "You were right."

It's that simple. It isn't an admission that you were wrong (which, ... hahaha! ... you were), but, rather, just that the other party was right

Brother, you weren't just wrong, you were MASSIVELY wrong.

Let me give you some advice... something I've learned after many, many years of marital bliss: "You were right."

It's that simple. It isn't an admission that you were wrong (which, ... hahaha! ... you were), but, rather, just that the other party was right
Oh, I acknowledged some time ago that Bell was head to Purdue once OSU stopped recruiting him. That was well known. I just find it revealing that 1987 is so insecure that he’d need to dig up old posts in an effort at self validation. Only desperate people do that.

Oh, I acknowledged some time ago that Bell was head to Purdue once OSU stopped recruiting him. That was well known. I just find it revealing that 1987 is so insecure that he’d need to dig up old posts in an effort at self validation. Only desperate people do that.

Had nothing to do with OSU not continuing to recruit him. They had a shot before the Zach Smith stuff went down but after that, they didn’t stand a chance. It’s just funny calling out such a terrible post when you were so adamant Bell wasn’t coming to Purdue.

OSU walked away, or didn’t you know that? Funny how you won’t tell anyone here what you did to get banned on th IU board.

I wish I knew the exact reason. I feel like 90% of the Purdue posters on here are banned on that site. The moderator EZ Rider told me something along the lines of “there’s a Purdue board for a reason, use it.”

Had nothing to do with OSU not continuing to recruit him. They had a shot before the Zach Smith stuff went down but after that, they didn’t stand a chance. It’s just funny calling out such a terrible post when you were so adamant Bell wasn’t coming to Purdue.
OSU was his leader until they stopped recruiting him. After that, I said he was likely headed to Purdue, since his top school no longer wanted him. It’s no different than when Iowa blew off Plummer and he fell to Purdue.

I wish I knew the exact reason. I feel like 90% of the Purdue posters on here are banned on that site. The moderator EZ Rider told me something along the lines of “there’s a Purdue board for a reason, use it.”
How much did it have to do with you posing as td75?

OSU was his leader until they stopped recruiting him. After that, I said he was likely headed to Purdue, since his top school no longer wanted him. It’s no different than when Iowa blew off Plummer and he fell to Purdue.

Lol. Yeah Plummer fell to Purdue because Iowa blew him off even though Iowa doesn’t hold a candle to Purdue when it comes to QB’s. Good call.

How much did it have to do with you posing as td75?

Lol I’m living in that dude’s head rent free that he thinks I created a username posing as him. I haven’t posted on that site since I got banned back in like June. That’s hilarious.

I did talk to him on the UL board when he was beyond convinced Brohm was leaving though. That was a good time.

Lol. Yeah Plummer fell to Purdue because Iowa blew him off even though Iowa doesn’t hold a candle to Purdue when it comes to QB’s. Good call.
Uh, you realize that his dad went there, right? And that pop lives within an hour of Iowa City, right? And that both Ferentz’s and Ken O’Keefe blew him off on his visit, right?

If you knew more about some of this stuff . . .

Lol I’m living in that dude’s head rent free that he thinks I created a username posing as him. I haven’t posted on that site since I got banned back in like June. That’s hilarious.
You know they traced it to your IP address, right?

Uh, you realize that his dad went there, right? And that pop lives within an hour of Iowa City, right? And that both Ferentz’s and Ken O’Keefe blew him off on his visit, right?

You clearly know a lot about recruiting. Were right on the money re Bell.

Oh and Iowa and Purdue didn’t completely stop recruiting Larry Tracy either right? Lol

Uh huh. Not as 1987, anyway.

If I posted as td75, I’d gladly take credit for it on here since I was banned anyway over there. Everyone here knows how big of a joke td75 is and they’d get a kick out of me telling them I posted as him if I indeed had. There’d be zero reason to hide it.

Are we supposed to be down on Plummer because Ferentz, the QB whisperer, "blew him off"? Maybe if we were talking about a TE, LB or OL, sure. But QB? C'mon man

Are we supposed to be down on Plummer because Ferentz, the QB whisperer, "blew him off"? Maybe if we were talking about a TE, LB or OL, sure. But QB? C'mon man

Exactly. Only thing more laughable would be if it were a WR.

Hey @fkfootbaIl, don’t flatter yourself. I didn’t create that fake username over on the UL site.

It’s hilarious that IU fans think that every time someone creates an account mimicking one of their posters (a la @td75 or @fkfootbaIl), it’s me. Living rent free in their heads. The best part? Wasn’t even me!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT