ADVERTISEMENT

JUCO WR recruit - look at who Purdue put in the NFL the last few years

Woodsa

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 18, 2004
This should be a no brainer for Mr. Smith as Purdue has put significant WR talent into the NFL recently. And, with the in-bound talent, stand to reason that WR should be a prolific postiion next year. I'd think any WR out there would give Purdue a serious look.

JUCO WR considering Purdue

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
This should be a no brainer for Mr. Smith as Purdue has put significant WR talent into the NFL recently. And, with the in-bound talent, stand to reason that WR should be a prolific postiion next year. I'd think any WR out there would give Purdue a serious look.

JUCO WR considering Purdue
We hope he sees a good thing here for him, with Card and improved O Line, he would be a good target

Looking at his review this is a receiver that likes to run long routes for huge gains. He could be very useful. My only question is how fast is he? It’s easy to run 30-40 yard plays against juco teams, but you have to have considerable speed to do so against division 1 schools. Looking at the names of the other schools recruiting him, he obviously has talent.

To be fair, the guys at WR who were so prolific at Purdue are non factors in the NFL. They're pretty much forgotten by the rest of the world.

Looking back, has Purdue actually ever produced an all pro receiver? Stingley was good but all Pro? Has Purdue ever produced a 1,000 yard NFL receiver?

Purdue has had some college all Americans, But have we ever had a Moss type of player who achieved anything at the next level?

Looking back, has Purdue actually ever produced an all pro receiver? Stingley was good but all Pro? Has Purdue ever produced a 1,000 yard NFL receiver?

Purdue has had some college all Americans, But have we ever had a Moss type of player who achieved anything at the next level?
The top four receivers in NFL yardage went to Mississippi Valley State, Pitt, Marshall, and UT Chattanooga. I'm not sure I'd measure any football program's ability to produce wide receivers based on that metric.

Reactions: Inspector100
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT