ADVERTISEMENT

David Bell WR

I wonder if he’ll come own it.
Unlike you, I'm happy to come on and face it. Bell is very likely a Purdue commit, since his preferred destinations have gone other directions.

Now, you prepared to admit that you're posting under thinly disguised handles on the IU board?

Unlike you, I'm happy to come on and face it. Bell is very likely a Purdue commit, since his preferred destinations have gone other directions.

Now, you prepared to admit that you're posting under thinly disguised handles on the IU board?
That’s hardly owning it.

His destinations went other directions because he turned them down. He recently added Auburn. There isn’t a team on his list that wouldn’t take him today. He could be an all-American on offense or defense. This isn’t a battle Purdue will have won via attrition (if they sign him which seems likely). Purdue will have sold him by showing steady love, Moore going off, and Brohm staying. That’s why he would pick apurdue and no other reason.

His destinations went other directions because he turned them down. He recently added Auburn. There isn’t a team on his list that wouldn’t take him today. He could be an all-American on offense or defense. This isn’t a battle Purdue will have won via attrition (if they sign him which seems likely). Purdue will have sold him by showing steady love, Moore going off, and Brohm staying. That’s why he would pick apurdue and no other reason.
Leave it to an IU football fan to think a top 100 player will commit to a school because of a lack of options.

His preferred destinations went other directions because they knew they weren’t going to land him. Purdue isn’t going to land him by default here.

And no, I haven’t posted on IU’s rivals board since I got banned in the summer. Td75 always seems to think it’s me but it’s not. I read stuff on the board but haven’t posted since my ban.

Bell will be a Boilermaker...and he'll be a pain in the ass for IU for hopefully only three years. Kern knows it.

His preferred destinations went other directions because they knew they weren’t going to land him. Purdue isn’t going to land him by default here.

And no, I haven’t posted on IU’s rivals board since I got banned in the summer. Td75 always seems to think it’s me but it’s not. I read stuff on the board but haven’t posted since my ban.
They went the other way because they wanted other guys more, but tell yourself whatever makes you feel good. And he was never going to Indiana, so you've got that. As for posing as others, you were busted several times already.

They went the other way because they wanted other guys more, but tell yourself whatever makes you feel good. And he was never going to Indiana, so you've got that. As for posing as others, you were busted several times already.

Whatever you need to tell yourself.

Lol how was I busted? I haven’t posted once on that site since I got banned in June. Td75 thinking it was me equals busted? Lol. What proof do you have?

No, dude.

You just own it. You don't refer to anyone but yourself. Don't be weak. It's not an '87 thing.

It’s funny how he and others think I’ve been posting on their site after I got banned. I’d gladly admit it if I had been posting under a different username there.

Last edited:
Please list the players Iowa, iu, PSU, osu are taking instead of Bell. And remember - Bell is the #1 ranked player in the state and the #20 ranked wr in the country, and 126th rated player overall in the country.

Please list the players Iowa, iu, PSU, osu are taking instead of Bell. And remember - Bell is the #1 ranked player in the state and the #20 ranked wr in the country, and 126th rated player overall in the country.

Don’t forget Auburn. They just offered him a few weeks back. So clearly they moved on after a week because they wanted other players even more. It’s an awful take. The fan bases of every one of his top 5 schools, and now Auburn are clamoring for him. I’m just going to be happy if Brohm can find a way to bust that Iowa pipeline into Indianapolis. Bell is the start. Brohm had a lot of bridges to repair in the Indianapolis area, and not just with Warren. Landing the two best players out of Indiana would send a very good message to the ‘20 class out of Indiana. Hope on, because Purdue values the elite talent out of Indiana, unlike the Haze who would pass on a 4 star local OT when he needed an OT.

Oh man this is some good reading. We sure are lucky all those big time programs took a pass on David Bell so Purdue could maybe land him by default. How many other 4 star top 125 players in the nation are all these programs passing on, maybe we can pick them up too. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnHoosierr
Oh man this is some good reading. We sure are lucky all those big time programs took a pass on David Bell so Purdue could land him by default. How many other 4 star top 125 players in the nation are all these programs passing on, maybe we can pick them up too. lol
Ya i wonder if that guy actually believes what he is saying?

This. We don't have blind hope. Every national expert close to the situation has us in the driver seat.

Sure, even with Bell we aren't a NC competitor. That said, with the offense we run...the kid will get much more exposure to the NFL than he would if he went to Ohio State or Michigan with the offense each of them runs. They just don't throw enough (Michigan) or feature WRs enough for him to get the exposure he'd get here catching 80+ balls.

We may not be a contender his Freshman year.... Who knows if he sticks around....

Kern - David Bell is now the 70th rated player in the country...up from 126. Still waiting on the list of players these other schools "went the other way" with.

I have an excellent source, I just won't reveal it here. Bell isn't going to Purdue. On the other hand, I was the first person here to mention that Hunter Johnson and Purdue have great mutual interest, and it's just as accurate as the Bell information. Of course, no one is pissed about that, are they?

Bump

I already acknowledged some time ago that the circumstances surrounding Bell’s recruitment had changed, especially after OSU stopped their pursuit of him. Congratulations on being right for a change. After all, you’re the poster who routinely touted DH’s classes as being vastly underrated, so most people understand you’re not a football guy.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT