ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to David Bell!

Congrats to David Bell!

Bell had 2 TDs today. Hoping with his play at the end of the season this opens up more opportunities for him going forward.
Needs a new team that’s not so loaded at WR. Would really thrive in the slot for someone IMO.

Happy for him. Usually good slot WRs are fast and/or play more like an TE and are tall. Bell is neither. His strength is his hands. He’s a good possession WR and will be good at making plays similar to this game, deep throws downfield where you know he has a good chance of catching them.
Needs a new team that’s not so loaded at WR. Would really thrive in the slot for someone IMO.

They’re stuck with Strawberry Fields Forever.
They’ll move him. Can’t pass up taking a pick on the Williams/Maye sweepstakes.

Falcons would easily give up a 2nd/3rd rounder to bring Fields back home, unless whoever the new coach is wants to start from scratch and pick a new QB

Falcons would easily give up a 2nd/3rd rounder to bring Fields back home, unless whoever the new coach is wants to start from scratch and pick a new QB
They are keeping Eberflus to my knowledge. The Bears haven’t had a great quarterback in my lifetime. They have a long history of doing the wrong thing and I hope it continues. 😂

8 receptions 54 yds
Wasn’t David’s fault
🚂
I actually took him in my playoff fantasy league. Granted it's 12 guys x 14 rounds, so it's pretty damn deep. Even 2 backup quarterbacks got drafted. Unfortunately it's not PPR so his game wasn't that great for me. Good to see him getting a ton of action these last few weeks. Good connection with Flacco, for whatever that's worth going forward.

They are keeping Eberflus to my knowledge. The Bears haven’t had a great quarterback in my lifetime. They have a long history of doing the wrong thing and I hope it continues. 😂
They are keeping Eberflus, and the common theory here is that means they're keeping Fields. Trade down, get another haul including Marvin Harrison Jr and try again.

Reactions: SKYDOG
They are keeping Eberflus, and the common theory here is that means they're keeping Fields. Trade down, get another haul including Marvin Harrison Jr and try again.
I think they are in a tough spot with that. MHJ going to be gone before the top 5 is over. Most of the rest of the top 5 aren’t great trade partners for that #1 spot.

They can trade down that #1 pick but by the time they were picking again MHJ will be long gone. Odunze from Washington is a good consolation prize but they might have to take MHJ at 1 if they want him.

Reactions: SKYDOG

He's not going anywhere but Chicago.

I think they are in a tough spot with that. MHJ going to be gone before the top 5 is over. Most of the rest of the top 5 aren’t great trade partners for that #1 spot.

They can trade down that #1 pick but by the time they were picking again MHJ will be long gone. Odunze from Washington is a good consolation prize but they might have to take MHJ at 1 if they want him.
At least 3 of the top 5 will be qb's. There will be a BIG fight to trade with the Bears to get the one you want.
Bears will trade back but stay in the top 5.
And get MHJ if that's who they want.
And a 2nd rounder this year and another 1st round pick NEXT year. :)

At least 3 of the top 5 will be qb's. There will be a BIG fight to trade with the Bears to get the one you want.
Bears will trade back but stay in the top 5.
And get MHJ if that's who they want.
And a 2nd rounder this year and another 1st round pick NEXT year. :)
Who in the top 5 is going to trade up? Commanders at 2 likely fine with the #2 guy and would be competing with themselves if they traded up.

Pats need a QB but they would be fine with the #2 or 3 guy as well. They stink overall so trading all their draft capital to got “their” guy puts them further behind the 8 ball IMO.

Cardinals might be the best fit for this trade down at 4 BUT they stink too and giving up all that draft pick capital and having Kyler Murray dead money is the kiss of death. The Chargers at 5 won’t be moving up.

Gotta have a viable trade partner in the top 5 to get a top 5 pick back….

Who in the top 5 is going to trade up? Commanders at 2 likely fine with the #2 guy and would be competing with themselves if they traded up.

Pats need a QB but they would be fine with the #2 or 3 guy as well. They stink overall so trading all their draft capital to got “their” guy puts them further behind the 8 ball IMO.

Cardinals might be the best fit for this trade down at 4 BUT they stink too and giving up all that draft pick capital and having Kyler Murray dead money is the kiss of death. The Chargers at 5 won’t be moving up.

Gotta have a viable trade partner in the top 5 to get a top 5 pick back….
2,3,4,6, ALL could be in play for qb's.
You think teams that are dying for a franchise qb to turn their team around are " fine with the #2 or #3 guy"???
LOL, that ain't the NFL>
Those teams will be doing everything in their power to get the guy THEY think is #1.
Just like Carolina did a year ago.
And if the Commanders (and others) are worried about the Bears taking a qb they sure as HELL want the #1 pick.
Viable trade partners indeed! LOL

Last edited:
He's not going anywhere but Chicago.
Getsy was fired which shows a rebuild on offense. Problem with fields is you get him for 2 years and you sure as heck can’t expect to franchise him. It’s just too short of a runway to plan long term. Youve got DJ Moore for 2 years probably 3 with a franchise tag. And kmet for longer. They don’t have that many holes and have a ton of cash for free agency. So they need to get better at certain positions and QB is one of them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT