ADVERTISEMENT

Can't Wear My Purdue Gear

Boiler Mike

Gold Member
Aug 23, 2001
Unbelievable and humiliating performance. The first time in my life and I can't wear my Purdue shirt to go out shopping with my wife today. Something has to change. All of us are emotionally invested and some of us financially, so we should have strong opinions. Hell, they are constantly hounding me for more money, so by God I will be vocal.

Unbelievable and humiliating performance. The first time in my life and I can't wear my Purdue shirt to go out shopping with my wife today. Something has to change. All of us are emotionally invested and some of us financially, so we should have strong opinions. Hell, they are constantly hounding me for more money, so by God I will be vocal.
Poor Mike, buck up and tell anyone who mocks you to GTH.

Reactions: Riveting-
I’m sending a letter to MBob and a check for $.01 this week and telling him I’m done with the financial assistance until Painter is replaced. Once that happens, whether that’s this year or in 10 years, I’ll start contributing again.

I chose to wear my Chicago Blackhawks gear this morning. The disgraced Chicago Blackhawks!!!! Get this freaking tournament over with already and let’s move on with the MLB season. Until then, the embarrassing reminders will be non-stop.

I’m sending a letter to MBob and a check for $.01 this week and telling him I’m done with the financial assistance until Painter is replaced. Once that happens, whether that’s this year or in 10 years, I’ll start contributing again.
You never gave Purdue a dime.

My Purdue friends told me Painter runs a clean program and losing in the tourney is what it is so we all need to move on from this.

Ma'am, with all due respect my comments are purposely meant to induce periods.
Did you see this, H2?

Either a close cousin of yours or else "Big" Rog is trying to supplant you as the least substantive poster. Better warn him about being made fun of by some twitter account. @HoosierfanJM

I chose to wear my Chicago Blackhawks gear this morning. The disgraced Chicago Blackhawks!!!! Get this freaking tournament over with already and let’s move on with the MLB season. Until then, the embarrassing reminders will be non-stop.
Yeah, I live in IN and have Indiana State gear for those occasions. Oh, and White Sox gear as well

Didn’t they win a championship not too long ago?

Dude you are providing some seriously good entertainment 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT