ADVERTISEMENT

Can someone give examples of the Left legislators trying to enact laws to silent the Right?

No, they don’t. Have any jobs been lost because of how badly they got the entire Russia! story wrong for how many years? And have you seen that trust in media is at an all time low? Normal people tuned out the mainstream media a while ago but you’re still holding on for reasons unknown.
What are you talking about? You and 03 need to exit the extremist echo chamber. You seize on one example, which is an odd one to seize upon (Mueller Report?) from years ago.

You and he could probably have a great discussion about climate change!

What are you talking about? You and 03 need to exit the extremist echo chamber. You seize on one example, which is an odd one to seize upon (Mueller Report?) from years ago.

You and he could probably have a great discussion about climate change!
Lol and you fall right in line with the “seize” LWNJ buzzword when people point something out that makes the leftist machine look bad. Yeah, how about the reporting on the Steele Dossier that was completely false? Great job media, DG Boiler still believes in you! You’re in more of an extremist echo chamber and don’t even realize it. How embarrassing is that?

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Lol and you fall right in line with the “seize” LWNJ buzzword when people point something out that makes the leftist machine look bad. Yeah, how about the reporting on the Steele Dossier that was completely false? Great job media, DG Boiler still believes in you! You’re in more of an extremist echo chamber and don’t even realize it. How embarrassing is that?
Holy sh*t, you're completely unhinged, pal. Best of luck to you in your alternate reality.

• Haha
How am I completely unhinged, pal? Thanks. This is you tapping out after being made to look completely crazy. And you still won’t answer what sources you recommend. I wonder why. Go post more in all caps starring out curse words. You’re not unhinged at all 😂

Still cracking up at you saying “seize” like a good, programmed lib. I can’t believe somebody still believes in the Democrat press. So funny! You’re in so deep, you can’t even recognize that you’re in an alternate reality. Keep swallowing that Democrat narrative load.
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
What sources do you recommend using and why won’t you answer that? I’m not trying to “seize” anything or insert anymore LWNJ buzzwords here. If verified journalist integrity or whatever goofy phrases you use to make you feel that the propaganda you consume is truth, I’d expect you to have them at the ready and would be more than willing to share.

What sources do you recommend using and why won’t you answer that? I’m not trying to “seize” anything or insert anymore LWNJ buzzwords here. If verified journalist integrity or whatever goofy phrases you use to make you feel that the propaganda you consume is truth, I’d expect you to have them at the ready and would be more than willing to share.
Listen, nobody is going to convince you that the Washington Post or New York Times are good sources. It also doesn't matter where I read news. It sure as shit isn't a YouTube video sourced by morons or a news source that panders to the extremely ignorant.

You're the gullible people who believe the 2020 election was stolen despite a complete lack of evidence. That's hilarious and shocking at the same time. "Seize (on)" isn't a "LWNJ buzzword," especially in the context I used. I have no idea what you did to get to this level of paranoia, but by all means continue down the rabbit hole and lodge your head further up your ass. It's a free country.

• Haha
Listen, nobody is going to convince you that the Washington Post or New York Times are good sources. It also doesn't matter where I read news. It sure as shit isn't a YouTube video sourced by morons or a news source that panders to the extremely ignorant.

You're the gullible people who believe the 2020 election was stolen despite a complete lack of evidence. That's hilarious and shocking at the same time. "Seize (on)" isn't a "LWNJ buzzword," especially in the context I used. I have no idea what you did to get to this level of paranoia, but by all means continue down the rabbit hole and lodge your head further up your ass. It's a free country.
It doesn’t matter where you read news? You lectured me using a bunch of LWNJ buzzwords regarding journalist integrity and multi-sourcing. You seem to think you know what solid journalism is so why can’t you share where you get it?

When have I ever posted that the 2020 election was stolen and how am I in a group of gullible people? What’s hilarious and shocking? What are you talking about? It certainly is a free country and you can be as dumb as you want to be. Just read your crazy and nutty rambling posts full of assumptions and curse words started out in all caps.

Lol great job Washington Post. I wonder how multi-sourced this one was…

Lol great job Washington Post. I wonder how multi-sourced this one was…

You're kidding me right now. You seriously didn't read that article, did you? It literally says that before expiration of title 42, 10k were illegally attempting to cross the border. The headline is about the time frame after the crossing. If you care so much about a migrant surge, why not head down there with an AR like your hero, Kyle Rittenhouse and be a vigilante? Otherwise, it affects you in no way and is just something else for you nutjobs to blame on Democrats.

Regardless, this pissing match has gone on long enough. You said stupid things repeatedly with your other 25 handles, be it and it's not ending anytime soon.

You're kidding me right now. You seriously didn't read that article, did you? It literally says that before expiration of title 42, 10k were illegally attempting to cross the border. The headline is about the time frame after the crossing. If you care so much about a migrant surge, why not head down there with an AR like your hero, Kyle Rittenhouse and be a vigilante? Otherwise, it affects you in no way and is just something else for you nutjobs to blame on Democrats.

Regardless, this pissing match has gone on long enough. You said stupid things repeatedly with your other 25 handles, be it and it's not ending anytime soon.
My hero Kyle Rittenhouse? What? What sources do you get your information from? Should be a straightforward question to answer but you keep babbling while making sweeping generalizations about me. If you want to talk nutjobs, you may want to put a few more things in bold and a few more curse words in all caps with stars. That’s normal behavior.

My hero Kyle Rittenhouse? What? What sources do you get your information from? Should be a straightforward question to answer but you keep babbling while making sweeping generalizations about me. If you want to talk nutjobs, you may want to put a few more things in bold and a few more curse words in all caps with stars. That’s normal behavior.
I get the sense that you think you're being clever, but I'm sorry to tell you that you're woefully off the mark. Good talking with you though.

I mean, they lose their jobs if they make things up. A random moron on YouTube sure doesn't have anything to lose. Normal people don't trust them.
They don't just make things up. They write according to what their boss says. Which means, they are limited in what they can write and their boss has to agree. Which means it tends to be politically motivated and doesn't necessarily means it's true.

This is what we call an anecdote. It's in no way indicative of all media, and CNN isn't exactly the best of sources. You're the type of guy who would believe Nixon over the Washington Post. Same goes for your boy, Georgie.
You're not wrong in that it's an anecdote, however, it doesn't mean it's worthless. Yes, it may not be how everyone experiences the same events, but I've known this person since I was born. They held me as a baby. I trust this person and their opinions. They've worked in the news on a small scale all over the country until hired at CNN. They've worked at CNN for almost 25 years. Their experience has value.

Saying I'd trust Nixon over the Washington Post however is just dumb. I'd trust any news source if they provided trustworthy news. I don't just trust any source. They must provide evidence. That's the difference between the people I listen to on YouTube and legacy news. They link their sources. They provide documents to show why they report the way they do. Can they get things wrong? Of course! Everyone can. But people like you act like legacy media never does. They have gotten so much wrong over the last decade that they don't deserve anyone's loyalty unfettered. Yet many here still do.

Ah, so you're one of those that thinks Rittenhouse actually murdered people. Yeah, you're not in an echo chamber at all. LMFAO!!!!

Reactions: GeorgeDubya
Ah, so you're one of those that thinks Rittenhouse actually murdered people. Yeah, you're not in an echo chamber at all. LMFAO!!!!
He read that Rittenhouse is a murderer in the very fair and balanced publications known as the New York Slimes and Washington Compost so it has to be true. That opinion was even multi-sourced by honest journalists!

• Haha
I get the sense that you think you're being clever, but I'm sorry to tell you that you're woefully off the mark. Good talking with you though.
And I know for a fact you’re making sweeping and inaccurate generalizations but you can’t help it, you’re just too emotional and not intelligent. In other words, a typical Democrat voter. You’re all the same.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT